Ethiopian Superhero In Israel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pop, I love Amina and even though she's a Demon, her family and a lot of other Djinn embraced Islam in the early days of the faith as a way of redeeming themselves before God for offending Him in ages past," I said, trying to get my father to understand.

I looked into my father's eyes, and smiled. Gently I squeezed his hand, and told him everything was going to be alright. "I hope you know what you're doing," Pop said, and smiled. We hugged, and then I nodded firmly. I'd never been more sure of anything. In a few months I'd have my MBA from the University of Tel Aviv, and I felt pretty confident about the future. The Soafer International MBA is highly ranked and recognized in the United States, the United Kingdom and pretty much everywhere else in the civilized world.

Yeah, I intend to make my mark upon this world. As Abraham "Bram" Baruch, the biracial son of an Orthodox Jewish father from Ethiopia and a Filipino mother, born and raised in Tel Aviv, and as the Feral One, as I call my Wendigo alter ego, I intend to shine. And with my gorgeous and powerful lady Amina Zahoud by my side, I think I can do anything. The world is a messy place. Look at the mess that people have done as they clash over questions of race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality and sectarianism. The world should be run by a firmer hand and a strong mind, wouldn't you say?

I intend to be that firm hand and strong mind. The way I see it, everything I am and everything that's happened in my existence has been leading up to this. Look at my unusual birth, for example. Just consider it. An Ethiopian Jewish man and a Filipino Christian woman getting together to produce a tall, gorgeous and intelligent son who somehow becomes an ageless, nigh-immortal superhuman creature and THEN realizes that his sexy and seemingly normal Arab Israeli girlfriend is actually one of the Djinn, a race of ancient Immortals that battled Heaven's Angels for the rulership of the planet Earth? Hot damn. Would it be presumptuous of me to say that I was born with glorious purpose?

I look at powerful Immortals like Professor Sunukkukau and Amina's parents, Ibrahim and Mona Zahoud, leading mundane lives among the humans, when they could have ruled the world, and I pity them. With their power, wisdom and experience they could have saved mankind from itself by taking the reins of power globally.

Look at the problems the world is facing. Widespread terrorism thanks to the West and the Arab world tolerating the existence of Al Qaeda, Al Shabab, and now, those idiots from ISIS. Global warming. The possibly man-made Ebola virus in West Africa. The new mosquito-born virus spreading in Latin America. The rise of domestic terrorism in Europe and North America. Imagine an army of Immortals tackling these problems and saving mankind from itself. Imagine that army led by yours truly.

Yes, I finally understand the reason for which I was born. I will enter the corporate world and rise through its ranks, ruthlessly taking out the competition like only a sociopathic genius like myself can, and at the same time, I will use my gorgeous and cheerfully Demonic bride-to-be Amina Zahoud and Professor Arthur Sunukkukau's contacts in the world of the nonhumans to gather an army of supernatural entities of all breeds around myself. I know I'm not the only Immortal out there who burns to rule mankind. The others will join me or be destroyed. I'm sure most will choose to join me. And together, we will rise to conquer the world of man and save humanity from itself. This world won't know what hit it.