All Comments on 'Ethiopian Trophy Wife’s Awakening'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Oh, my word! This was so hot! I began reading this alone, but my cuckold came home before I'd got to the end of page 2. I made him read it all to me, aloud in bed later that same night. It got his little boi clit so hard (well as hard as his cock lock will allow!) and I was dripping by the end. Unfortunately, I didn't get gang banged like Zoya, but I did ride my cuckold's face and had a beautiful O, for which I can thank you and your disgustingly filthy imagination, Jasmine. It's only fair that I give you the full 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stuff like this makes me wonder how this author continues to get such high scores.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 1 year ago

Fantastic narrative in all respects! Well done.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

As always a wonderfully written story. Stayed hard the entire read..

Jpt6088Jpt6088over 1 year ago

Wonderful written story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Things you can always count on in a Jasmine story. Lesbians, black cock and queers. She doesn't know how to write without being woke. Sad, I once enjoyed her stories.

CalusaCalusaover 1 year ago

Great story! Love the description of her very dark skin. Yumm

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Five stars. I loved it. Thanks, Jasmine. But It's too bad no one worshiped Zoya's feet and toesicles. Amir will need to do that regularly now when he's not cleaning Zoya or sucking cock or taking Zoya's strap-on up his ass.

vtscubaguyvtscubaguyover 1 year ago

This is why you are my favorite writer…..

Ninetoes6865Ninetoes6865over 1 year ago

Loved it! Any chance of a sequel?

RassclautRassclautover 1 year ago

5* Beautifully written.

Love all your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh, You need to stop using the N word. A white teacher living on the prairies of Canada should not be saying it. Stop being a racist, not one story you have used it in needs to have some be called N word or a piece of shit. You should be ashamed of yourself, again.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Very good story!

CommanderKorra8CommanderKorra8over 1 year ago

Great story, reminded me of my ex who was half Ethiopian and Muslim. Also, it's called raceplay, which includes the N word. People need to get over it, it's a story.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

305. This gal learned fast with your expert assistance.

i122i12210 months ago

Good story, Zoya seemed to go to slut mode very quickly. I don’t believe that would happen that quick in real life but for a fantasy erotic story it was good

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As usual, great story by this author who is at the top of this craft. She writes well-constructed episodes, sufficiently kinky to get the hormones going, yet balanced with the requisite frisson of respect to avoid being tawdry. Nice reversal of power in this one as the protagonist realises her sexuality. Sexy story-line to boot.

jsala266jsala2667 months ago

Loved the story. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant story series. Using a young strongly Muslim woman as your star certainly works very well. And to allow this woman to escape the repressive life she was living is something that should be offered to all Muslim women who deserved to be liberated from their current oppression.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...