Ethiopian Trophy Wife’s Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to be my nasty slut now, don't you?" he asked as I continued dry humping him... although likely that wasn't the right description, since I was soaking wet.

"Yes, Charlie, I want to be your black slut," I agreed, although his dick not being inside me yet was really beginning to frustrate me. "Here, I'll show you how much I want that," I said. Then I stood up straight, slid my thong down and off, and with my sopping wet pubes glistening for all to see (they were nicely trimmed, but still literally dripping), I sauntered over to my husband and shoved the soiled underwear in his mouth. I then strutted back to my white master for the night... master being such a strongly taboo word.

"Shit, that was fucking hot," Charlie said, surprised by my bold, assertive actions.

"Yeah, and it felt good." I agreed, noticing many men and some women were staring at me. Which would have terrified me an hour ago, but now it only enhanced my brazen attitude.

Charlie rested his hands on my shoulders and guided me down to my knees... while I gave him no resistance. I was his slut for the night, and was willing to mindlessly comply with whatever he wanted me to do... no words this time... but guidance I could readily understand.

His fat cock was right in my face... pre-cum shining on its cock head... I leaned forward and lapped up the creamy sauce... then I took his cock back into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, black slut, we're going to paint your face white now," he said.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred, having never liked facials at all, finding them disgusting and demeaning, but right now the idea turned me on.

"Boys, anyone with a load to drop, get yourselves over here," Charlie called out to the room as I kept bobbing on his cock... but he suddenly stopped me with six inches of his dick in my mouth. "Do you know what a bukkake is, slut?"

He pulled his dick out of my mouth while I looked up and saw three naked men, all of them older, like somewhere in their sixties, all of them fat, all unattractive, all white, but all with impressively large dicks, and all surrounding me. I replied, "No sir."

"It's when a cheap slut takes several... or more... loads all over her face," he said.

"Oh," I said, as all three men, and then two more joined them in surrounding me, began stroking their cocks.

"Suck me while they stare at your luscious, exciting body and jerk off," Charlie ordered.

"Okay," I said, taking in the variety of cock shapes and sizes, each one different from the others in some way, before I took his cock back in my mouth. I noticed more men joining what was becoming a small crowd around me, and they too began jacking off.

"I can't believe you saddled this black filly so quickly," one said.

"Yeah, I thought you were going to strike out this time," another said, as I bobbed hungrily on Charlie's creamy cock.

"What can I say, it's a gift," he said with mock humility, as I focused on taking more and more of his eight-inch cock into my mouth.

"Oh shit," a guy groaned, and Charlie quickly pulled me off his delicious, salty, sweaty cock, cautioned me, "Close your eyes," and moments later I felt someone's cum explode all over my face.

"Oh my," I gasped, having closed my eyes just barely in time, as this stranger splattered my face with an abundance of cum... way more than my husband ever shot.

"I'm ready next," another guy said, and I just kept my eyes closed as another load of cum splattered onto my face.

On my knees... cum all over me... I felt so slutty... yet so fucking turned on.

"More," I heard myself begging. "More cum, please."

"As you wish," someone said, and a few moments later, a third load splattered onto me.

"Lie down on your back," Charlie ordered, while my face felt wads of cum hitting it.

"Yes, Master," I replied, loudly enough that anyone within earshot heard my submissive response.

"Shit," someone said, as they watched me rolling onto my back on the dirty floor.

"Everyone, come and help us turn our black slut white," Charlie called out, as I lay there on my back... cum dripping down my face. And I supposed by now, also down my large tits, and wherever else.

"Oh yeah," a guy grunted just before my tits were warmed with his sticky cream.

"Where do you want it, slut?" a man asked.

"Everywhere," I responded, loving the thrill of all this cum being spewed on me... my hand going to my pussy as I began to rub myself... masturbating in front of a room full of strangers... and masturbating for the first time ever. Reader, do you remember how you felt the first time you had sex, or saw your first sex show, or similar? Delirious, right? That was me.

"Shit, she loves it," someone said, as even more cum splattered my face... my tits... my arms.

"Let's baptize her as a forever cum slut," someone suggested.

"Yeah, don't leave any speck of her body uncovered in cum."

"Or her stockings," someone else added.

I felt a dick resting on my forehead, oozing out cum to pool into my eye sockets.

Felt someone cum on my nylon-covered legs.

Felt someone take my heels off and fuck his cock between my nylon-clad soles.

Felt more cum raining on my face.

"Come, slut, come for your white masters," Charlie ordered, as I frantically rubbed myself while being baptized a slut... loving the idea of a bunch of white masters using me.

"Yes, Master," I agreed, as I felt the cock between my feet twitching and cumming all over me while I kept rubbing myself desperately.

"Now, slut," Charlie ordered. "Cum now!"

"Yes, yes, yes, Master!" I screamed, as my orgasm powered through me just as another load landed on me... coating my face, my neck and my tits.

Someone else grabbed my ankles and held my feet in mid-air, as my entire body quaked through my very first orgasm... creating my own earthquake on the floor.

My entire body pulsed with such intense pleasure that I couldn't believe I'd lived all these years forbidden to feel such pleasure... no way any God would not allow his followers to enjoy the gift he gave.

"Oh fuck," I moaned in complete rapture.

Another load on my face.

Another load on my tits.

A load all over the soles of my feet.

Finally, my legs were set back down.

I felt someone grab my hands. "Here, let me help you up," Charlie said.

"Thanks," I said, feeling completely weak, but also completely satisfied... as cum dripped down me from all over... even my white stockings were soaked! As I stood up, I felt myself standing on squishy cum.

Someone wiped the cum from my eyes, and when I opened them, I saw many people staring at me. Most of the women were touching themselves, I suppose because unlike the men, they hadn't cum yet. I'm not sure why, but I did a little bow, which made almost everyone clap and cheer. I looked down at myself, and sure enough, as much as I could see of my body and stockings was coated in glistening white cum. I was an amazing, funky sight!

"You're quite the trooper," Charlie said, as the woman who'd wiped the cum away from my eyes, a tall blonde, licked some cum off my cheek.

"That was wild," I said.

"Oh, that it was," he agreed as he took my hand and led me back to my husband.

"I see you enjoyed that," I said, noticing the cum all over his shirt.

"We need to go now," he said brusquely, standing up and reaching officiously for my arm.

"Hold it right there, bub! I think I made it clear she's mine for the entire night," Charlie said, placing a restraining hand on my husband's chest.

"I think you've already had enough fun with my wife," Amir argued.

"No, I haven't even come yet," Charlie argued back.

"You're just about the only one," Amir said, glaring at me with complete disdain.

"Don't be jealous," Charlie said. "You've had lots of fun here on lots of occasions. And I don't think Zoya believed your tall tail about lying down with a headache, poor baby."

"No, I didn't believe a word of it," I agreed. "And I'm certain that if I stuck your cock in my mouth right now... which I'm not about to do... I'd taste some woman's pussy on it." I reached over to stroke Charlie's cock. "And do you come here often? You must do, since everyone knows you. How do you spend your time while you're here? I don't see any pool tables."

"Want to tell her about it?" Charlie asked.

"Fuck off," Amir snapped, once again reaching for me.

"Don't you touch me!" I snapped, backing away.

"Zoya!" Amir barked. "This has gone too far."

"Oh, dear, sweet, stupid Amir," I said. "Tonight is just getting started. You obviously enjoyed watching me get a bukkake. I imagine your tiny little dicky will also get all hard while you watch me getting fucked by this big white dick I'm stroking right now here that's twice as big as yours."

"Zoya," he said, this time looking injured.

"I told you that tonight I'm Charlie's sharmuta, body and soul," I said. "I'll obey his every whim. Just like I've had to do for you all these years... with no orgasms."

"Knees," Charlie ordered gently.

"Yes, Master," I said, glaring right into my husband's eyes the entire time while I lowered myself back down to my knees.

"Suck."

"Yes, Master," I repeated, the words flowing out so freely and naturally as I turned towards him and swallowed his dick... not all the way, but deeper than I'd managed before. I'd always obeyed the men in my family, because that's what a good daughter did... and that was also what a good wife did... but never had I obeyed anyone and enjoyed it... until now.

I took his cock into my mouth and bobbed eagerly, wanting to put on a show for my husband and to please Charlie.

"Can't this be over?" Amir asked, again sounding defeated.

"If your wife is finished, sure," Charlie said. "Are you finished with me, slut?"

"No, Master, I'm not finished with you. And I won't be until you're satisfied that you're finished with me." I'd taken his cock out of my mouth just long enough to answer the question, then put it in again.

"Seems pretty straightforward," Charlie said. "So my friend the cuck, you may leave, or you may stay here and wait, or if you're going to be a good cuckold, you may accompany us to my sex rooms and watch the show. Your choice."

"Charlie, you've completely destroyed her," Amir wailed.

"Trust me, I haven't yet destroyed her," Charlie denied.

"But now she's beyond salvaging," Amir complained.

This pissed me off again. I stood up, slammed both my palms against his chest like the Elaine character from that weird American show he liked, and snapped, "I'm not worth salvaging? Fuck you! If you don't want me anymore, then fine. You've never treated me with a fucking ounce of respect. I was just your trophy wife. Just a hot wife. Just someone to look pretty and to blow you or take it in the ass."

"Zoya, I didn't mean...." he began, fear showing in his eyes for the first time in his life.

"Oh, you meant it all right," I said, still on my rampage, "but no more. If you want to remain my husband after tonight, you will shut up, you will come to Charlie's sex room, and you will watch him fuck my brains out."

"Yes dear," he said sheepishly.

"Yes dear what?" I snapped.

"I love you, Zoya," he said. "I will do as you say."

"Good," I said, nodding my approval. "So you're okay if Charlie fucks me while you watch?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"Yes what?" I asked, wanting to humiliate him a little more.

"Yes, you may fuck Charlie."

"And does that idea turn you on?"

"Yes, actually," he whispered.

"Then let's go," Charlie said, taking my hand.

"Yes, indeed, Master," I said brightly, and he led me down a hallway, past a few closed doors, past an open one where a complete orgy was taking place... twenty people or so... and into a room... Amir trailing behind us.

The room was large.

It also wasn't empty.

His wife was in there... naked... lying on the only bed in the room... king-size... with a woman between her legs, licking her while she sipped on a drink.

There was also a waitress... completely naked except for stockings and heels.

Also present were two older men... white... one very fat, the other skinny and frail. They were both sitting in easy chairs sipping on their drinks, watching soccer on a large screen television, each with a much younger woman on her knees sucking their respective cocks.

"Sit over there, Amir," Charlie ordered, pointing to a chair away from the action.

Amir silently obeyed.

"Now, you pretty thing," Charlie said spinning me around to face him. "What should we do with you?"

"First off, I think you should introduce me to your lovely wife. I don't want to be the rude kind of guest who snubs a hostess who's generous enough to share her husband with me."

"Very well, that's an excellent idea." And he led me over to the head of the bed.

"Sweetheart," he said, "I'd like you to meet my paramour for the night, Zoya. She's lived her life till now as a traditional Muslim. This evening, very much against her will, her husband Amir, I think you know him..."

"Yeah, hi Amir," she said offhandedly.

"Hi Eleanor," he replied.

"Anyway," Charlie resumed, "he dressed her like a sharmuta... that's Arabic for slut... and dragged her to our establishment, wishing to show her off as his sexy possession. When she entered our establishment tonight, you could have scraped the embarrassment off of her with a spatula. Soon afterwards, I joined them at their table, and Amir seized the opportunity to go and enjoy someone else's naked company for a while... he thought without Zoya's knowledge, but he was wrong, she's much smarter than he thinks. So long story short, Zoya and I hit it off, she shed all her inhibitions that I'm aware of... that's most of her bukkake she's still wearing... and she's promised to do anything I want... anything... for the rest of the night.

"And Zoya, this is my slutty wife Eleanor. She has absolutely no inhibitions, will fuck anyone she deems worthy of her, if you ever have the opportunity to eat her pussy, you're in for a real treat, and I'll always do anything she wants me to. Zoya, would you kindly pay homage to my queen? Darling, how would you like it this time?"

"Zoya, it's a pleasure to meet such a hot lady... I was watching some of your action tonight, and I see lots of sexy potential in you. For your homage, you may worship my breasts... thirty seconds each."

"With great pleasure, lady, "I said earnestly, and I knelt down next to her generous chest, lavishing my attention on the entire breast... areola, nipple and the rest... nibbling, licking, kissing, sucking, all that I could think of to do.

When Charlie called Time, I repeated my ministrations on her other breast.

When Charlie called Time again, Eleanor said, "One last thing, and then you're family. You may kiss me." So I leaned over her face and I kissed her while she kissed me. It wasn't open-mouthed or passionate, just a nice, gentle kiss. Dignified even.

She then said, "Welcome to the family, Zoya," I thanked her and stood up to face Charlie.

He then asked, "What do you want to do now, sharmuta?"

Funny... when Amir called me that, it always sounded filthy. But when Charlie called me one, it sounded like the most loving endearment. Go figure.

"Please fuck me, Charlie," I said bluntly, really wanting to feel his big dick inside me. "I've been longing for you to fuck me for almost an hour."

"I can do that," he chuckled, as the naked waitress brought him a drink.

"Where's mine?" I asked.

"Sorry ma'am, I'll fetch you one right away," the waitress replied, a girl who couldn't be much older than twenty.

"You like them young," I noted.

"Not necessarily. I like to consider myself a connoisseur of a wide variety of women," he shrugged. "The brain is the most important sex organ, you know."

"I see," I said, as he placed his free hand on my shoulder and guided me back down to my knees.

I took his cock back into my mouth and bobbed... but wishing it was really in my pussy.

I sucked for a minute or so before he pulled out, pulled me to my feet, and kissed me.

I kissed him back.

When he broke the kiss, the waitress handed me my drink, and I downed the whole thing.

"Shit," he laughed.

"Now are you going to fuck me, or what?" I asked, as I walked over to the king-sized bed, sat on the opposite side of it from Eleanor, lay down on my back near the foot of the bed, and spread my legs.

"I think you'd better fuck her real soon, Charlie," Eleanor encouraged him.

"Yeah, the slut clearly needs some white cock," the other chubby man said, as Charlie got out of his clothes.

"He's not wrong," I agreed. Then added, "What's your name, big guy?"

"Roger... would you like me to call you ma'am, or slut?"

"Let's stick with slut, shall we?"

I noticed Amir flinch.

"Roger, why don't you come over here and fuck my face while Master Charlie fucks my black pussy?"

"Insatiable slut," the man chuckled, and he gently pushed away the redhead who was sucking him.

"Ready to watch your wife get fucked?" I asked, turning to my husband.

"Yes, actually," he replied, watching me intently.

"Good. Then grab your cock, and off we go," I said.

Charlie got onto the bed and between my legs.

"Slide that big cock inside me, Master."

"You sure you deserve it?" he asked as he slapped my clit with his cock head. "You did say some mean things to me earlier."

"That was so long ago I don't remember, but I'm sure you're correct. So I'm truly sorry," I moaned just from his touch. "I was a dumb bitch."

"So, admittedly dumb bitch, do you really want to be our black slut?" he said, placing his cock just barely between my pussy lips.

"Does this answer the question?" I asked, lifting my ass so his cock slid inside me.

"I guess it does," he laughed, and he slid this cock all the way into me.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, never having a clue my pussy could be so full.

"Oh yeah, give that black bitch that white dick," his wife Eleanor cheered him on.

"Yes, give this black bitch your white dick," I agreed.

"Oh, I am, I am," he laughed, as he began actually fucking me.

"Oh, my God, I've never felt anything like this," I moaned, as my second orgasm of the night (and of my life) immediately began to rise as all eight inches of Charlie's white meat slammed into me.

"Do you like this, my sweet sharmuta?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, fuck yes, Master," I said, although uttering each word was a struggle, while the pleasure consumed me. "I love it!"

"Such a tight pussy," Charlie said.

"That's because except for my back door, I'm pretty much a virgin," I joked, glancing pointedly at my husband.

"You certainly feel like one," Charlie said sincerely, as Roger got onto the bed above my head. (Which was possible because I'd thought ahead and positioned myself near the foot of the bed.)

"Let's spit-roast her," Roger said.

"Sure," Charlie agreed.

"Spit roast?" I asked.

"You suck Roger's cock while I fuck you with mine," Charlie explained, as he pulled out of me.

"Nooooo," I whined, not about getting spit-roasted... that sounded fucking hot... but I was bereft that his dick was no longer inside me.

"Get on all fours, slut," Charlie ordered, helping me to flip over.

"Yes, Master," I quickly obeyed, anything to get his white dick back into me.

"So subservient," Roger said.

"Yes, they don't make white sluts like this anymore," Charlie said, as he went behind me.

"Sexy, slutty and submissive," Roger said, as he got in front of me, his six-inch cock ready for sucking.

"The trifecta," Charlie said, as he slid back in my pussy.

"Trifecta?" Roger asked. That doesn't make any sense."

"Sure it does," Charlie explained. "You, me, and Goddess Eleanor watching over us to make sure we don't go astray."