Ethiopian Trophy Wife’s Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, give me those cocks," I moaned.

"As you wish," Roger obliged, and as he slid his cock into my open mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, and soon I was taking dick in both ends.

"Yeah, Zoya is a lifer," Charlie said.

"For sure she is," Roger agreed, while the two men fucked my holes in impressive unison.

Then for a few minutes there was no talking... just me taking white cock into my mouth and my pussy. As my orgasm was getting close, Charlie slapped my ass and ordered, "It's your turn to do the work. Fuck yourself on my dick, slut."

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, allowing the smaller cock to slide out of my mouth.

"And keep sucking mine too, you dumb bitch," Roger ordered.

"Sorry," I apologized, and I took his cock back in my mouth and resumed rocking back and forth.

At first it was awkward, since I couldn't get into a smooth flow as I backed onto Charlie's eight-inch fuck stick and then reversed directions, trying to devour all six inches of Roger's dick... but after an experimental dozen or so rocking horse movements, I got into it.

I successfully took all eight inches deep into my pussy.

I successfully took all six inches of Roger's cock into my mouth and throat... deep throating him with each forward bob.

"Shit, the... what is she? A shamrock?" Eleanor asked.

She's a Sharmuta, and any self-respecting Ethiopian would be horrified to hear us call her that, which is why we do," explained Charlie.

"Okay, so what I was about to say is our new sharmuta is a natural," Eleanor said.

"A natural? Does she eat pussy too?" a female voice asked.

"She does whatever I tell her to," Charlie said.

"So that means yes," the female voice said.

"Kitty, if you're hinting that you want some action, you're welcome to sit on her face once Roger and I are done with her," Charlie said.

I was thrilled! I was going to sin again and soon, this time with another woman. This knowledge somehow enhanced the current pleasure growing rapidly inside me.

A few more back and forths, and I screamed, "Fuuuuuuuck," as orgasm number two cascaded through me.

"I think she just demonstrated she wants my pussy," Kitty said,

I looked over to the pretty redhead named Kitty (as opposed to the gorgeous redhead named Eleanor) and said, "I'm a slut for white cock or pussy. Or at least I hope I am, since I've never been with a woman. You can help me establish the truth, if you're willing."

"Mmmmmmm, I'd love to," she purred as Charlie grunted.

"I'm about to come in your pussy, slut," Charlie warned.

"Then go for it, Master, breed your bitch," I said, not caring at all about the risk of pregnancy.

"Nooooooo!!!" Amir screamed, just as Charlie unloaded his load deep inside me.

"Too late," I moaned as I used my pussy muscles to milk his cock.

"Fuck," old Roger grunted, and he spewed his load all over my face, getting me right in my open left eye.

"Shit," I complained, closing it too late.

When Charlie was done, he pulled out and I said wickedly, as I rolled onto my back, my knees a little sore (not accustomed to being on them for this long... not even for praying), "Amir, get over here and eat this cum out of my pussy before I give you a white baby."

Amir hurried over, and to my surprise, he buried his face in my cum-leaking pussy and began frantically sucking and licking up all the cum he could.

While Amir continued hoovering my pussy, Kitty got onto the bed wearing only black stockings, and straddled my face. "Ready to eat pussy, slut?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said with a moan. The moan was because my husband's tongue in my pussy, which had never, ever been there before, felt quite good.

As she lowered her shaved pussy onto my face, I wondered if I should shave my pussy too, but never mind for now, and I extended my tongue and licked.

"Fuck, you really outdid yourself this time, honey," Eleanor said to Charlie.

"I can't take all the credit, darling. Sometimes it's serendipity, and I think this time it's just that. Zoya's frustration with her marriage to Amir was reaching its breaking point when he brought her here tonight. It's true I helped her awaken her inner slut, but damn was she ready to take the plunge," Charlie said.

"Well, with your help, she certainly did," Eleanor laughed, as I licked Kitty's sweet-tasting pussy. Having never remotely considered what a pussy might taste like, I was a little surprised by the sweet taste. I found it instantly addicting as I lapped hungrily.

"She's a natural at eating pussy too," the redheaded Kitty reported to the room.

I licked and licked, enjoying the leisurely task of forbidden fruit, until I heard a man say, "It's my turn on this bitch."

I was immediately confused and afraid, so I moved my face away from Kitty's pussy and said, "Mister, I don't even know who you are. Charlie? What do you want me to do?"

"Zoya, this is Kelsey; Kelsey, meet Zoya. Now say 'Pleased to meetcha', you two."

"Pleased to meetcha," we both said in unison.

Charlie continued, "Zoya, go ahead and let Kelsey fuck you. He can sound arrogant at first, but he'll treat you right, I promise."

"Okay Kelsey," I said, greatly relieved. "If Charlie vouches for you, then I'm all yours. Come and get me!"

My husband's tongue disappeared and was replaced by Kelsey's cock sliding into me. And I hadn't even seen his face yet. Wild!

I moaned just before I resumed licking, "Yes, fuck me, Kelsey."

"Shit, she's still tight even after housing your fat cock, Charlie," Kelsey said.

"Like a virgin on her wedding day," someone said.

"No one's a virgin on their wedding day," Kitty said.

"Zoya was," my husband said.

"And apparently not much since then," Eleanor said. "You clearly haven't been doing your job, you asshole."

"Well, Zoya and I... and lots of our friends... will be sure to make up for her lost time," Charlie said with a chuckle. "And you'll be watching every bit of it, won't you cuck?"

"That's right" my husband agreed, seeming to be getting much more comfortable with the primarily passive role he'd be taking in my future sex life.

"You enjoyed eating that cream pie, didn't you, cuck?" Eleanor asked.

When my husband didn't answer, I called out from under the ripe pussy I was pleasing, while a third orgasm began to rise inside me thanks to a stranger's cock, "Answer her, my sweet cuckold."

"Yes I did," he answered.

"Good, because from now on you'll be eating a lot of cum from my cunt," I said, using the wickedest of the many words for a pussy.

"I think we may have created a complete nymphomaniac," Eleanor joked.

"Just like you are," Charlie said.

"You know it," she said proudly, as Kitty began furiously grinding her pussy on my face while Kelsey continued fucking me... albeit slowly.

"I'm going to come on your face, slut," the girl moaned loudly.

I just kept my tongue extended and allowed her to use my face the way I'd often allowed my husband to... but this time I was enjoying it.

Fifteen or twenty seconds later, I felt a massive gush of wetness splatter my face as I received my first ever womanly facial, before I leaned up and retrieved as much of Kitty's tangy female cum as I could.

Kelsey, who'd still been slowly fucking me, suddenly grunted and came inside me without any warning at all.

I moaned after the fact, "Yes, fill my cunt."

"Again," my husband sighed.

"Don't complain, cuck, you love eating cream pies," Eleanor said.

"He certainly does love his cum," Charlie added, as I vaguely tried to follow the conversation.

Kelsey pulled out, and even before I had time to say anything, I felt Amir's tongue cleaning me out.

"Good cum eater," I moaned, wondering about Charlie's cryptic words. They seemed to carry some hidden meaning.

Kitty climbed off of me, and I saw four older men now in the room. And now I finally saw Kelsey's face for the first time... after he'd fucked me. He was a roly poly man, probably in his sixties, and in contrast to his aggressive words when he'd first arrived, he seemed quite pleasant.

"Thanks for the lovely fuck, sweet lady," he said to me.

"It was lovely, wasn't it, sweet man," I replied with a gentle smile, thinking he'd probably be really good at snuggling... with both of us naked of course, but not necessarily with any sex.

Charlie asked, "How about a train?"

"What's that?" I asked, learning lots of intriguing terms I hadn't known before today.

"One man fucks you and comes inside you, and then the next guy does it again, until you run out of men," Charlie said.

"Let's do two trains," Eleanor suggested, as she got back on the bed. "I'm feeling horny again, but we don't want Zoya missing out on anything tonight."

"I'll go and gather some more men," Charlie said.

"The more the merrier," Eleanor said, then she lay down next to me, embraced me, and said, "I really like you Zoya, how about some more kissing?"

"Love to," I said, my head spinning, as I looked down my body to see my husband's head stuffed between our two bodies, still licking away at my newest cream pie.

So we kissed each other again, and this time it definitely was passionate, including lots of tongue action, ass grabbing and mutual breast mauling. It felt a bit like making out with a tiger: she always took the lead, and there was no way I'd ever initiate anything with her, but wow! What an exciting ride!

And then Charlie returned, accompanied by a passel of naked men.

Eleanor and I were still on the king-sized bed. "Ready to really get fucked?" she asked.

"Tonight I am," I agreed with sparkling eyes.

"Then get on all fours, right in front of me," she said.

"Okay," I agreed, pushing my husband's eager tongue away... where had that been all my life?... and soon we were facing each other.

As a man approached from behind me and slid into my pussy (don't ask me what he looked like), Eleanor welcomed a different man's cock into hers, and as they began fucking us, she leaned forward and kissed me again.

And for thirty or forty minutes while I mostly kissed Eleanor, her lips so soft and sweet, we were both fucked to at least half a dozen orgasms, and I had double that many loads deposited in my pussy (I didn't keep track of hers), before we'd used up all our men and I completely collapsed on the bed.

My husband rolled me over and began to extract the cum as I said weakly, "It's much too late for that, dear."

"You don't quite understand, Zoya. Pregnancy risk or not, he'll always eat as much cum as he can get," Eleanor smiled, as she straddled my face and a trainload of cum started trickling into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm, I could use another snack," I smiled, as she dropped her pussy onto me, and I licked her to one final orgasm... so I ate a gigantic cream pie, while my husband ate one too.

Ten minutes later, Charlie handed me my burqa. "Can't have you going out in public all naked and coated in cum, can we?"

"What?!" I exploded. "You orchestrated every detail of my seduction!"

"Guilty as charged," he grinned. "Do you really object all that much?"

"Not at all. You played me like a fiddle, and it was the experience of a lifetime. Good job," I smiled as I kissed him.

"My pleasure... and yours," he said, and he slapped my ass.

I got dressed, someone bringing me my heels, and Charlie said, "You're welcome here anytime, Zoya. And you have a lifetime pass... no cover charge ever. Amir will still have to pay though... unless he wears a collar and leash while he's here."

"Thank you so much! And I'll definitely be coming back often," I said, looking down fondly at his dick. "I fucking love your cock."

"Want to go for lunch tomorrow?" Eleanor asked.

"Actual lunch?" I smiled.

"Yes, and we'll take you to get some more sexy lingerie," she said."

"Well, I can't say no to that," I said.

We exchanged phone numbers, and she kissed me passionately again. When we broke the kiss, I looked around for my husband, and found him on his knees, sucking a young white man's dick.

My eyes went wide.

"That's his secret," Charlie told me.

"Oh my," I said, as my husband bobbed on a guy who likely wasn't even twenty.

"Yeah, he loves dick," Charlie said. "In his mouth and his ass. Don't tell your family"

"No way," I said.

"Yeah," Charlie said. "When he disappeared on us, that was no woman he was with."

I watched as he sucked the guy for three or four minutes, before the white young man began to face fuck my husband, and then he came down his throat.

He then pulled out and sauntered away, as if he owned the world.

My husband stood up, spied me, and then looked down... humiliated by my catching him sucking a man.

I walked over to Amir, pulled him off his knees, briefly kissed him and said, "Don't worry darling, it's who you are. We can work with this." Tonight I'd become the 'man' of the house, or the leader, like he'd been. But unlike him, there was no reason I couldn't be nice about it... because that's who I was.

I took his hand, and we walked out of the sex room... then out of the sex club, and back into the real world.

No words were spoken.

None needed to be.

The power dynamics of our marriage had completely reversed.

I decided to remain married to him, since as he made a great living, and I now knew he was a great pussy pleaser. I also knew he'd never be yelling at me or bossing me around again. I now had the upper hand in our household, and we both knew it.

And whenever he accompanied me to my assignations, which would possibly be every time, he'd always serve as my cuckold. I'd frequently fuck other men... mostly white men, since that kink really turned me on, but perhaps I'd explore all races of men. And women.

I'd eat pussy.

I'd get gangbanged.

I'd get double penetrated... perhaps triple... that wasn't something I'd seen tonight.

We'd visit Eleanor and Charlie's sex club... a lot... and I was sure they'd become lifelong friends. Intimate ones, of course.

Who knows... now that I'd awakened my inner slut (and so had Amir, in his own way), the possibilities were endless, and even though tonight was over... my new life was just beginning.

The end