All Comments on 'Eugenie's Story'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

I loved how you provided the backstory in the sequel. As usual, your story was fresh and captivating. The only thing left is to provide the daughters' perspective in another story. That would give readers another chance to enjoy your talent as an author. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry i cant see anyone changing into something they never were in the first place

forgive this mentally disturbed woman for being ill yes, forgive her for destroying the lives of those she was supposed to love and protect, no way. What type of mental illness would be necessary for a man to take back that kind of woman, love has nothing to do with it. Can you visualize, oh woe is me I am a bad person, oh wow everyone forgive and forget I am a new phoenix and I am good now. Remember cheaters are cheaters, and given the right opportunity and desire they will be again. Who wants to be their warden and stand over them for the rest of their lives keeping them on the straight and narrow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

Took you 7 pages to say that Chase is a dumb ass pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sad and stupid

typical wimp story 1*

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Dragged Through Hell

Chase was dragged through Hell by this selfish woman. I understand loving your family. I understand staying with an wife in order to see your children to adulthood. I can even understand what Chase did. What I can't understand are his "feelings" for his wife and family. I can see him protecting them, taking care of them, but only until the kids are old enough to go out on their own. She proved her selfishness and lack of love to her husband. To choose to live with that everyday when it is not necessary is a bad decision. There is nothing wrong with being alone. It is better than being with someone that you have a terrible history with. We are only here for a short period of time. The goal is to enjoy each day. Living with a selfish cheating woman would ruin every day of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A lot of effort put into this.

Unfortunately the effort did not pay off. Just a cheating wife and wimp husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have read once..

I am going reread in a week or so... The story titled "Dentist" started this saga.. Not a great life for the family... (an understatement)... When Eugenie was in the gutter of life, she needed to pull her self up with the help of others... To climb up and over the 10 inches (height of the curb) she was climbing out of the Grand Canyons... I am going to rate in a week or so... But I do like THIS one!!!

LamwayLamwayabout 10 years ago
No real continuity

There was too much of a disconnect between what happened to him and how he is portrayed here. No matter how much he loved her there would be a great amount of pain, anger, and fear. None of that here though. The author made him very emotionless except for unreal moments of sainthood (and in truth even they struggled with negative emotions). Not rooted in reality at all. Too bad, I usually enjoy this author's stories.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 10 years ago
The Pits

God, some of you people are the pits. Are you really so stupid you can't see how good this story is? So shallow and vengeful you can't find compassion for a troubled woman.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Terrible

She simply takes a one million life insurance then walks I front of a bus. Situation resolved and everyone's happy. Except the Bus Driver LOL

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
Carvohi's comments about story HOW HIGH A PRICE speaks volumes about Carvohi grasp on reality

I think it is pretty significant that this author is stunned and unable to comprehend why the story like HOW HIGH A PRICE will get so many views and such a bad or Low score. This is not a complex question but it does reveal a lot about this author's bias and perspectives.

The reason why THAT the story got such low scores is because it's a bad story. Yes it has a lot of views but that makes the poor score MORE compelling not less.

Yet Carvohi cannot understand WHY the scores are so low. It MUST be all the readers... they are are stupid knuckled dragging Neanderthals. !!

According to idiots like Carvohi it does not matter if 80 90 100 totally different readers all SHIT on his stories. The readers cannot possibly be telling him something of value. No all those different readers ...from all these different backgrounds... and opinions and perspectives... all these readers MUST be the ones who are wrong. WE readers are simply unable to grasp the greatness of this morons writings.

The original story here THE DENTISTS is around we should upon by a lot of different leaders because it was /is truly stupid and poorly done story. Having the husband suddenly turn out to be a ninja martial arts expert halfway through the story speaks volumes about how bad as.

And if we need a more proof as to what sort of grasp on reality this particular author has... All we need to do was go back and take a look at the court room scenes and the legal proceedings in the original story of THE DENTIST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

Well, great writing.

This was really very well done.

It is obvious this woman had severe emotional problems, probably personality dysfunctions. She overcame her past and made a life, but the stresses broke her.

And let me tell you people break for alot less stress then she was dealing with in the story.

But, she came back. became a normal person once again and had a life and family.

This was not a tale of a cheating wife that needed burning. Although she suffered, as did her family. This was a tale of a damaged person climbing back to health.

And the author did one heck of a fine job making me want her to succeed. More, wanting success for her family.

Very well done. The author should be proud of this one.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 10 years ago
What is wrong with this story ??

I did not find anything wrong with this story. A story of life eather great or sad is still a story on life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really GOOD!

Thank you Carvohi, you are one of the best authors on this site, really like your Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i like this author too

but not this story for someone who did to her husband what she did i would not let her raise a dog let alone children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"How high a price"

ended up with a voting score of 4.10 after years being exposed to readers. How is that so terrible low? You know author, you condemn some readers before they have even read your story. Is that the new practice of the writer, strike before the reader does? Sad, that loving wives (now better known as cuckerotica) has come to this. Authors strike at readers, readers strike at authors, readers strike against each other, all because each has a different view on what the word "erotica" means. Sad. I can see why the good writers, like Trabodour and others post non longer on this site. ML

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous 'How High a Price'.

I am not criticizing anyone who writes comments except...

I have a handful of very loyal haters and then there's H.I.V. Regrettably I have a handful of very loyal haters who work at sites where their computers are regularly either changed, overhauled, or reconfigured. Every time they make a deliberate point of visiting my Literotica site so they can vote again and again, at least that's what they're telling me privately. This discourages other from reading.

I, like several others have already done, seriously considered just leaving Literotica for some other site, but for now I'm going to persevere because the interesting comments, public here and private on my email still give me hope. Besides, I also still have a lot of L.W. in the tank.

About Troubador's story 'How High a Price' that and Nici's 'We Have to Talk' are superior stories. That's a self evident truth considering the number of outside sequels. The only other comparable story is Agee's story 'The Joke.'

I realize there are many very unhappy readers who've suffered grievously at the hands of an unfaithful spouse. I have great empathy for them, but some people, like H.I.V. are just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Consistent

A solid *1, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
On suffering the slings and arrows of criticism

In my worthless opinion people take all of this stuff too personally. They're just stories. I know it's fun to throw rocks, poke fun of, or, in some cases, agree with the stories posted. But commentators need to remember that it takes some courage to spend the time writing a story, any story, on any subject, post it and then sit back and have the viewers slaughter said story for whatever reason. Some of us don't post because, like me, we have a hard time stringing two competent sentences together, let alone come up with an original or clever idea for a story. Others simply love to throw the story under the bus, regardless of how well it might be written. I know I'm guilty of re-writing story endings and being critical of what is written (I mean HOW could he possibly do THAT!!??). I hate some well written stories because of the way they end or in some cases, don't end (JPB and MM are infamous for doing those things). But let's try to remain respectful. Hate the story but don't denigrate the author.

Or there will soon be no LW section. I feel that a lot of the better authors have already left this site and are posting elsewhere. And that's a shame. Without really good stories to refer to, how does anyone know what constitutes a decent story? Of course in the current climate fine authors like DQS, The Troubador and others probably would get lousy scores on their stories. Oh well. WRITE ON! I can't seem to log on so I'll just sign off. Overthefalls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
People are dumb . . .

if they can't see this is a marvelous story. Don't worry what the know-nothings say, Carvohi. You are really good. The Dentist got tough reactions because it was so dark. This isn't dark, but it's not at all sappy either. It's got a happy ending, but that ending is deserved.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
An excellent story.

Some sections seemed to stretch reality but whose to say if it could not be true? Remember here are two people out of however million people in the US. It's a good chance that no reader will every meet anyone like them. Chase recognised Eugenie's problem and found the solution when the need arose and the time arrived. I enjoyed the story anyway. Thanks for writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 10 years ago
okay let put this crap to the test

no need, I forgot this is cuckotica, so she cheats on him, divorces him, breaks him, takes his kids and does everything to destroy him and he finds out she is being beaten by her lover/new husband. And oh lets not leave out she mentally ill. And yet after all that they end up back together. I would think my daughter hated me if she asked to help her mom, or thought is was a possibility that I would want her mom to come back after everything that happen to him.

zed0zed0almost 10 years ago
Mentaly Ill???

I wonder if she would have been as forgiven if she had gone postal on his children.

I mean it's just a matter of being a little stressed out, right?

I can hear him now, "That's okay dear, anybody could lose it and chop up the children, and then cut my balls off, I really wasn't going to use them anymore anyway."

"Besides, I only cheated on you twice dear, once with the dentist, and once with the Mexican Army. Please take me back, I'll be a good wifey poo from now on."

LOL!

All you closet cuck writers keep trying to come up with new and unique ways to justify your taste for sloppy seconds and cream pie, and then try to make it seem like it's okay.

Well good luck with that, you're going to need it.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 10 years ago
Nice wrap up

I really liked this- the diary format really worked here, and I am a sucker for reconciliation- my apologies to all the bitter BTB aholes who get incensed when the cheating wife isn't strangled for their twisted pleasure. Seriously, do all those one star Anonymous jerks really think their opinion is worth anything? This guy and a number of others put in the time to give us stories to enjoy. If you don't like it, just do us all a favor and stuff it. I hope Carvohi keeps posting, because I think he's one of the best we have here.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 10 years ago
Oops

Oh crap, after saying nice things I forgot to rate the story. Even though it isn't a stand alone, I give it 5 stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Seven pages? It was a well written tale but I hated Eugenie more now than after the original. She was a worthless cunt who happened to get pregnant by a man who felt an obligation. If I was to rate this it would be a five for style and ability and a two because the cunt didn't deserve this much attention. She also didn't deserve to have a happy ending. She should be alone and in pain.

No Rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm a sucker for redemption stories and this was a pretty good one.

Except where Eugenie went to an all girls school but earlier we were told she was hurt because she was asked to the prom and then he ditched her for another girl. There were other problems like that but overall, a good story.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years agoAuthor
Damn!

Damn Anonymous! You got me on the school thing. That was a bonehead mistake.

jacsrjacsralmost 10 years ago
Blown Away

When I first started reading this story, I found I had to go back and skim, The Dentist its been awhile. At first I didn't like it but the darned thing just seemed to grow on me.

Sure there were some errors, but that is just the way it is when writing. Wish I had your talent to write but have two left hands. Lol

As I neared the end with the diary format, I then realized how you were presenting this and found gee after all I did like it.

Keep up the good work, so what if there are odds and ends mistakes, at least you entertain us with your writing. Thank You

jacsr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Couldn't read it.

Horrible

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 10 years ago
Definitely a new take on the old "Bitch's side of the story"...

... I avoided this story for a few days because I usually just hate to have a story rehashed from a different point of view, especially from a character as reprehensible as Eugenie. By mixing her confession with current happenings in her life, you really made this work. I, for certain, had even started to like Eugenie a little by the end of your story. Given her actions in "The Dentist", this was no mean fete.

monsterer23monsterer23almost 10 years ago
but what if...

but what if the dentist didnt turnover to some kind of monster, but stayed as good as he was at the begining...????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Difficult To Start

This is the first time I don't want to read a sequel. Eugenie did so much damage. Regardless of the reasons I feel any sequel will be an apologia . A manipulative writing by Carvohi.

Maybe I am wrong . So I look at the comments beforehand. What a mix. Some like it, some disliked it. Some readers say it's understandable and her husband should be

nominated for sainthood,lol. Some readers say it was all an elaborate story for taking back a cheating nutjob,lol. So I got no help.

Well I do know that reading the 'Dentist' was like watching people jump from a burning highrise here in Chicago. I hated the result but couldn't take my eyes away.

So I am not going to read this story by Carvohi. Maybe one day when everyone around me and I are all happy. That day I'll say " Let me read that sequel about that terrible woman".

I'll be waiting for the next story by Carvohi because I enjoy most of them and have read all but one,lol

AMerryMan

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 10 years ago
Dear diary

A well written and executed redemption story. I always like a happy ending and this was an ending that was real and believable. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write and post it for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Was this sequel originally posted in LW? Based on some of the earlier comments it would seem so. If that was the case why was it moved? Why are some of the best LW writers posting in other categories or not posting at all? What does frontline coaster have on the administrators of LIT that he can remove writers just on his say so?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
That is one hell of an explanation -

Not an excuse of course - there is no excuse - as she is clear to say as well/.

But it is a fascinating explanation -

The nest part of both stories is his statements in the kitchen when they put their hands together on the table - now THAT was impressive - and as true as anything i could think up.

A person with that history and those stressors could - all to easily - fall into that pattern.

As for questions like what if the DDS had been a really good guy after all - he would not have poached on a weak vulnerable married woman if he was all that good - so no issue.

What if she had harmed her kids - she didn't and wouldn't have they were always a priority for her - when she saw how bad DDS was she protected them - again no issue - if she had hurt them all bets would have been off - right??

So critique the story that was written not one that is not here, believe what the author says is true - it is his world he gets to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wtf

damn that was one of the absolute worst stories i have ever read. lol reminds me of some matt moreau cuck shit. Wife divorces husband, rapes him finacially, takes kids and marries another man. Then when things dont go good for her he takes her back and remarries her?

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Family Triumphs

I imagine that the cynics are grinding their teeth in frustration but I found the story profoundly moving. Eugenie was first saved from a life of degradation by the unconditional love of her husband and then redeemed from the abyss caused by her mental illness when she was embraced by the healing power of forgiveness. Is this credible in the "real world"? Who cares? Good fiction can show us a better world -one worth striving for even it remains beyond our grasp.

gara5289gara5289over 9 years ago

Loved the format and i think for the first time I feel bad for the cheater in a literotica story. Nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

It was moving.

For anyone thats had a spouse develop a mental illness, and yes that girl broke under the stress, this rang so true.

I didnt have to deal with cheating or the divorce part, but my spouse developed an illness, one that 20 something years later still has lingering effects.

I guess that whole in sickness and in health thing is there for a reason.

Selfish people would have left. I loved her, we had kids. You just dont dump someone thats sick.

In this story the real problem was the dentist. I truely wish he would have paid more for his crimes, and I an speaking of his destroying a family not just the wife beating and abuse.

Good emotional tale, well written.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 9 years ago
Starbucks......

OK...he becomes a full professor at the local college and she is awarded the Starbucks franchise in six counties.....within two years they become millionaires and decide to go after the dentist for what he did.....part 3?

EddboyEddboyalmost 9 years ago
dont blame the dentist

he didnt make any vows to be faithful, the blame lies solely on Eugenie. Its sad bc if the dentist had been nice then she wouldnt have gone back to Chase and he would have still been broke and custody less

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SUPERHERO CHARACTER

I understand that he had to stay with his wife till she was mentally and emotionally well. But I don't think he had to marry her again. Well, maybe 20 yrs or more after the event. It was too early for him to decide. The kids, of course, would like them to get married again, whose kids don't want to have a family with mom and dad? I agree to some readers who commented that the author portrayed the guy as emotionless, like some type of superhero. I've read The Dentist and what his wife put him through was something I never ever want to come across with. But in this sequel, he's like having a selective amnesia. And what bothers me is that what if something bad happens in the future, will she have an emotional breakdown again and become vulnerable? What's worse, e.g. her daughter had been on remission for sometime but what if it becomes active again, will she become a bitch and leave him? So for me, the guy Chase is just super hero type. You know the likes of Superman. But the author has his own idea and I totally respect him. It's just that most of the time, I wish he could portray his characters with class and common sense with a bit of intelligence and decision making skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Feel good.

Feel good about the story but it should maybe be a short novel to explain and explore more.

Chase would have never paid alimony when she married dentist boy.

I know a lot of women that destroyed their lives like this and their entire family as well.

They didn't get their man back or any of their past happiness and eventually were unhappy with the next man as well.

I'm glad Eugenie got saved but these stories don't turn out to good IRL.

Some women are just stupid bitches. Some men too.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

this is an excellent companion to the dentist, as it offers exactly what was missing there: emotion. both styles work well. the dentist style of "factual reporting" of the seemingly endless string of misfortune worked well in a wry, murphy's law sort of way. this one analyzes the deeper emotion up close, adding great dimension. my favorite scene is at the table, chase slips into "teacher mode". very well written story. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FAN BLOODY TASTIC STORY!

Hi! I agree with the comment below! A very good ending to the Dentist (ASSHOLE)

OH excuse my French? Yes sir you did very well I thoroughly enjoyed this story!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ see ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* too bad , could have been a good story

but interracial trash whores always get 1*

you should relabel this as interracial .

most people dont like or want to read about interracial aids-whores .its disgusting .

why did this chase guy mary an interracial-coupling aids-whore ?

gross as hell .

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Agree with christmas_ape

He said it well. Eugene was under immense pressure and cracked and made a mistake. Chase was able to figure out what to do, and did it well. I only hope I'd do as well in the same situation, but probably I'd never be that smart and clear-headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

dickandpussydickandpussyover 6 years ago
Disaster

Just a disaster, I I wanted to feel sad and depressed I could have watched some shit movie, just a waste of time.

It feels you have written this story just for sake of writing.

The bitch is unforgivable, if this was able to forgive her and live HEA I think he should officially name himself JESUS.

Fuck reading this story is like if someone killed a cute beagle dog, started kicking it after it was dead, put it in a grinder and make a burger and eat it.

Dude just try to give some warning that the story is fucking sadistic.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 6 years ago
Amazing good re-read

Chase McClendon is a hero - he had insight and good judgement to envy, turning a royal fuck-up into a all-win - or at least a good recovery. Eugenie is also a rock.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
Like this story I too hope that someday

I can find a SO that provides for me and that I can cheat on and leave and destroy them and take all their money and kids,then can just come back too in the end. Very touching. Masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Certainly not your quality story.

Just two mental health casualties who get together and breed future mental health casualties. Better luck with your next endeavor.

anonjerry

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 6 years ago
wow

was this one of her grandmother`s nazi fairy tales ?

The supreme german race did whatever they wanted and their holier than thou attitude gave them permission to hurt as many people as possible and come out without consequences ...... just like this bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I realize I’m going against the grain here, but I found this story to be pretty boring.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Canonization in the offing?

St. Chase the Resilient?

Well, I suppose that's what she needed.

Again, it sounds like you were punching a writing exercise ticket.

Once again the writing was very professional, though.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Canonization in the offing?

St. Chase the Resilient?

Well, I guess that was what she needed to make the story come out right.

Diary format ticket punched. Now what?

Very professionally done. I liked Chase's "intrusion" at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

This is just a wonderfully creative and moving story.

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 5 years ago
Just as mind numbing stupid as the original.

Canonization? Hell no. More like the book of Job. Chase needs help. Maybe a lobotomy for his terminal stupidity.

And the author considers this contrived story a hallmark moment.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not boring

Very good story about a troubled marriage. After reading both chapters I really dislike Eugenie. She was a whore in college and a bitch after she had a family. Excuses were made, but nothing excused this bitch. Case was too good for her in every way. As is usual with carvohi, very well written. But not satisfying for me.

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Enjoyed this sequel to the Dentist very much, reading the Dentist made me want to be an anti Dentite (Sorry couldn't resist!) I DO like the effort the husband goes through to get on the otherside of this tragedy and reading comments (From years ago) one poster stated what if the Dentist WASN'T a bastard and beating her, would she have stayed. Interesting point, it did make for a heart pounding scene when the fight happened and the kids were of an age where they could push to be with their father as well. But if the dentist had been normal would he have gone scorched earth on the husband, surviving two divorces prior could he have left the guy with his 401B? Better visitation? Assuredly she was sick, no one comes out of what they went through normal and it just kept piling on in true tragic country music style fashion. The mothers, the problems the house etc! Again Chase is the saint, he lost everything but morally he was on the high ground and he always did the right thing. I just don't see him carrying the effects of that betrayal around, it slid off his back. It might be fun to revisit this story at some point maybe at the girls weddings and see where they are at. I've also seen qualified candidates for positions in schools get skipped over, not always for the reasons in the story, a lot of times it was the good old boys network or just plain nepotism. Using the reason in the story made the text tap dance too close to hot button political issues and might be too real for a piece of fluff in the LW category. Anyway, I know it's a new comment on an old story but I like the follow up very much, actually essential to the enjoyment of the first story and look forward to reading through more here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very creative

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is hilarious! In his preface, the author warns us that he is writing from a woman's perspective so don't expect "linear thought" and expect that, because it's a woman, "it might run a little long." I can see from this that the author is obviously a very skilled writer, well-versed in the subtle differences between men and women, but I still think I'll pass on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY, companion to the Dentist. They all went through the mill, and Eugenie screwed up with that asshole dentist. Chase saved her life and should have killed that asshole. Then, he had a family again, and real love this time! No wonder you're a master writer!!

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

She went through a Violent purgatory and made her amends, There are many people who have a terrible past and became saintlike I am not calling her a saint, but you get my drift. Normally I am a BTB fan and RAAC in certain circumstances. He still loved her, missed the kids, and would be miserable if he wasn't in the lives of the girls, 100%, With everything said, RAAC wins out

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 2 years ago

I like your writing, even if lenghty at times.

The dentist was hard and the woman character is not exactly an outstanding human being but it's a good story and a nice complement to the dentist.

Sometimes, there are a few outstanding paragraphs in a story and the "meeting" (where he explains to the children) is one of those for me. If you ever had a spouse suffering from mental issues (depression and such), as a parent, you HAVE to explain to your children what is going on and that part really touched me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL WRITING! Chase is much more forgiving than I'd be. I'd have beaten that asshole, then taken my kids. Whore could fend for herself. The only thing the whore did right, she took care of his mother. But later she came to her sense and realized her husband needed her. Yes, I said husband. That asshole wasn't a husband, just had money to spend on a whore that he could beat, even if he did marry her. Finally, her mother did help, as she got Chase back talking to the girls, then he saved them- along with his wife. Chase proved he was her husband, her real husband...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work. She's a wonderful character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"If Chase can forgive and still love her, maybe you could show a little compassion too."

Why would Chase's stupidity factor into my own judgement?

Anyways, to answer her question as to why she blew up her and her family's life: shit got real and she couldn't handle it.

She couldn't uphold the "in sickness", "in poverty" and/or "for worse" parts of the marital vows so she tried to monkeybranch to a better man.

As we've read, she failed miserably.

Lucky for her, Chase is a dumb simp who decided to overlook her whorishness and has given her a second chance.

Let's hope Chad and/or Tyrone don't call on her door again. Her track record when it comes to resisting them is far from stellar.

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

Great story. It’s nice to read a happy ending on a story. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟5 stars from me….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both this story and its predecessor just skip over large swathes of immensely troubling facts to arrive at the conclusion the author wants. Eugenie heartlessly destroys him in nearly every sense and it’s really just not addressed unless I missed it somewhere. Did I miss it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As to the author's comments -- Logic matters. Let's try some.

The number of sequels is not a good measure of the quality of a story. It is, however, a very good measure of the degree of outrage that readers feel toward the story. Piss off a large segment of the readers with a story that doesn't do a good job of dealing appropriately with outrageous, unbelievable behavior from an unfaithful wife, and yep, you will get lots of sequels.

The Troub did it (and doubled down with his crazy comments on EZ Riter's sequel that made the reader question whether he'd mistakenly submitted a draft of the story far different from the one he actually submitted).

Nici did it. And she seemed to think her wife's rubbing her infidelity in the hubby's nose was no big deal.

And GA's wife running off with the stud football player was so horrific that a RAAC defied the laws of even RAAC believability. Readers were angry.

Ocker53Ocker5312 months ago

Not my type of story, just not enjoyable ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a great story about a delightfully complex character.

LaucaubinLaucaubin3 months ago

Ok, I love the whole story. 5 for 5.

I’d like leave you something for your future writing toolbox. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,l ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I’ll send more, if you need them

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Should have not written the second part

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

A modern version of the 'Princess Bride" or Pilgrim's Progress? Eugenie had her Damascene moment and went from Delilah to the book of Ruth. (The family that prays together, stays together?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous