European Beach Trip with Brother

Story Info
Brother and sister enjoy the sun in the nude.
2.8k words
4.46
49.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pondered the steady montage of cold, miserable faces of bus passengers as they packed in. Was it Mark Twain who said that the coldest winter he experienced was a summer in San Francisco? The rain, the fog, the endless dreary days. It's weird but San Francisco actually has a second summer in the fall. Actual summer, though? Miserable.

I got off the bus and walked the two blocks to my house. I stood on the stoop of my parents' victorian house for a second as I shook the umbrella and tried to limit how much rain I brought into the house. When I walked in, I saw Adam, my 19 year old brother sitting on the couch.

"I didn't realize college was out already," I said as I peeled off my jacket and toweled my hair dry.

"Yep" he said as he continued to watch his show.

"Any plans for the summer?" I asked.

"Not yet," he grunted. So much for communication. We had been closer when we were younger, but we drifted apart when I left for college. Now, he was in college and I had a job that had me traveling most of the time. So, we rarely got to see each other.

Adam had filled in really nicely since I last saw him. Nice muscular frame and a boyish face with brown wavy curls that cascaded down his forehead. Strong, yet soft features. Someday, he would make a woman quite happy, I thought to myself,

My own situation? Not so happy. I had broken things off with my on again, off again boyfriend of a couple of years. You need to clear your garbage out to make space for better things. Right now, my life was clean, but empty. Sigh!

I sat down on the couch and stared at my phone, scrolling through the news. I paused at an advertisement for a trip to southern France with photos of the mediterranean.

"Have you ever been to France?" I asked Adam.

"Huh? Why France?" He asked before proceeding to answer the question. "I haven't. No."

"You want to go with me?" I asked, showing him the advertisement.

"That's pretty random," said Adam scrolling through the offer.

"Is that...?" he said pausing on one photo.

I laughed. "Yeah, people don't really wear clothes on the beaches there, haha"

"...and you want to go there with me?" He rolled his eyes.

"Not for the nudity, silly." I said. "I've been to similar beaches in Spain, too. It's not a big deal. You just don't stare."

His voice took on a mocking tone. "How did you spend your summer, Adam? Oh! You were naked with your sister on a public beach?"

He looked at me and saw the hurt on my face and his eyes softened.

"Sorry, sis. I didn't mean to mock or dismiss your idea."

He paused for a few seconds as he thought something over in his head.

"It might be fun. I haven't really hung out with you and spent quality time since we were kids," he said.

My eyes lit up. "Quality time? Is that what the kids call it when you spend naked time with your sister?" I asked him and giggled.

He picked up the cushion on the couch and aimed it for my head.

"Ow! Hahahaha. You can dish it, but can't take it, huh?" I said as I ran into the kitchen and out of range.

"So, shall I book something for the end of the month? You game?" I asked him in a more serious tone.

"Yeah, that works. My current plans are sleeping in and watching TV. So, my schedule is open." he said.

I spent the next few weeks buried with work. Long meetings, angry bosses, late nights with my laptop on the couch with a glass of whiskey on the side. I couldn't wait for some good rest and relaxation.

The days quickly went by and before we knew it, the flight touched down in the balmy mediterranean summer. Adam and I squinted and took in the sights. We looked a little out of placed and raggedy compared to the fashionably dressed people with trendy suitcases in tow walking out of the airport. After a quick cab ride to our hotel, we checked into our room. It was functional and modern. It had two queen beds.

"Dibs on the shower" I said with a yawn. I had a quick hot shower to get rid of the grime from the travel. I found a couple of robes in the closet and came out wearing a robe and my hair in a towel. Adam was ready with toiletries in hand.

We were both beat. After the shower, we both took a nap to get rid of the jet lag. By the time we woke up, it was time for dinner. We took a stroll into town and had a lovely dinner of calamari, octopus, and other fresh mediterranean seafood delicacies with the best tasting local wine.

We decided to get to bed early and get some good beach time. We figured that we would spend the first couple of days relaxing on the beach and then explore the region starting on day 3.

I was awake first and got ready. I packed some sunscreen, a bikini, a towel, water, and a bottle of wine for the beach. By the time Adam woke up, I was sitting in the balcony, enjoying a cup of French coffee. Adam quickly showered and got ready.

Soon, we were strolling down the promenade and walked towards the beach. We strolled up and down the stretch for a bit, taking in the warmth of the sand on our toes. We finally found a spot we both liked and decided to put our blanket down and set up.

I took off my sun dress and sat down in my lime green bikini. My skin was still a little pale from spending a good portion of the last few months indoors. Adam took his T shirt off and sat down in his swimming trunks.

We people watched for a little bit. Some people walked by fully clothed, while others wore just bikinis or speedos. A fair number of women were topless, with the occasional couple walking by completely nude.

I turned to Adam and laughed. "Those men have such big bellies that you can barely see their peckers, haha."

"If you were completely nude, you have no cover. One of the downsides of being in shape here," I said.

Adam laughed nervously. I reached back and unclasped the top of my bikini and my pale C, (almost D) cup breasts sprung out into the mediterranean air. It felt good. My nipples were a light brown color. They had a nice, firm, stubby look to them, with small puffy areolas. They also had a nice upturn to them the way you see girls with smaller tits than I do. I looked around the beach and most of the girls with big tits had a little sag to them. A couple of exes have commented that I had small tit nipples on nice, firm big tits. If I had a good feature, my breasts would be it.

Adam looked away nervously.

"Where's the sunscreen?" I asked. As he reached over to get the tube of SPF, I leaned back on my elbows and raised my butt and shimmied out of the bottom of my bikini.

Adam found the sunscreen and turned over and his face froze. He looked at me with my face turned towards the sun. He couldn't tell where I was looking because of my sunglasses. My breasts were softly flopped to my sides. My abs were quite toned from my workouts, but not defined enough for a six-pack, and below my belly button, there was a small tuft of well manicured brown hair above my pussy.

"Umm..." said Adam, clearing his throat. "Here's your sunscreen."

"Do you want to put it on me?" I asked, looking at him.

There was a long pause. "ok..." said Adam in a small voice that was almost a croak.

His hand shook a little as he took some sunscreen in his hands and put it on my belly. As he worked it in, he gained a little more confidence. As he put the next squirt of sunscreen in his palm, he spread it over my breasts.

"Make sure you don't miss any spots. I don't want to burn there," I said with a giggle,.

He took his time getting my breasts covered. It almost felt like a massage. As he finished with my breasts, he took a little time to do my shoulders and arms. He then shifted his attention to my belly. He slathered more sunscreen on my lower abdomen and got right to the top of my well trimmed bush. I could sense him hesitating as he got down to my pussy.

I turned and looked at him through my sunglasses. Adam immediately looked away, with a half shy and half uncomfortable look. I parted my legs giving him full view of my pussy.

Adam looked towards me, half questioning and half looking for permission. He slowly took another squirt of sunscreen and gently covered my pussy lips with sunscreen. He took care to cover the sides and the creases between my groin and my legs.

I smiled at him and then brought my legs together, ending the show.

"Thanks Adam," I said.

"You're welcome!" he said and leaned back on his own towel.

We both enjoyed the sun for a couple of hours. I drifted off to sleep and when I work up, the sun was already facing west. I looked over at Adam. While I was asleep, Adam had taken his own swim trunks off and was lying down nude. He had a really nice mix of muscles and softness and I lingered on his body for a while.

His cock wasn't exceptionally big, but it looked like it had a really nice girth to it.

"Hey Adam, I think you forgot to sunscreen yourself when you took your bottoms off!" I told him. Adam looked up, and then looked down to his reddening waist and groin.

"Do you want me to do you?" I asked.

"Ok" he said.

I took some sunscreen and slathered it on Andy's thighs, admiring how muscular they were. I squirted som more sunscreen on my palm and dabbed it on his balls and continued on up his dick. I could feel the blood surging into his appendage. One more squirt of sunscreen and I made sure to cover the tip of his penis. Now, his dick was in the palm of my hand. I tried to close my hand and was barely able to close my fingers around it. I pushed down with my closed fist and his dick became rock hard. I immediately let go. What the fuck was I doing? I'm jacking Andy off.

I laid back on my towel hoping Andy didn't see how flustered I was. I looked over and saw that his dick was still hard. It was throbbing and a little string of pre-cum glistened at the tip. I felt ashamed that I had teased Andy that way. I looked as his dick slowly pulsed up and down in the mediterranean air. Andy was doing his best to act casual and people watched in the other direction. I saw how his dick slowly shrank back to normal and flopped to one side.

My luck that I'm sitting next to a gorgeous young man and I can't do anything.

I felt a gentle sea breeze start to blow and I drifted off to sleep. After about an hour, I woke up. Andy was half sitting, propped up on his elbows and looking at the azure blue sea. I stood up and dusted the sand off my butt. I looked over and noticed Andy studying my naked body. He had become more comfortable with the nudity as the day progressed.

"I'm going to cool down in the water," I said and walked off towards the water. I turned around half way and looked over at Andy and he was intently looking at my butt as I walked away from him.

The water felt so refreshing. It was saltier than the pacific ocean and much easier to float in.

I walked back towards Andy. Like before, he was looking straight at me. I felt a little self conscious with my front facing towards Andy, Self consciously, I reached down and patted my pubic hair down.

I reach our spot and stood next to him. Looking down at him, I asked "How's it going?"

"I'm loving this weather," he replied lifting his sunglasses to look towards me. "We should just move here, haha."

I plopped down next to him and laid my head on his belly, looking up towards him. "What should we do later?"

This would have been a perfectly normal position for us back home where I used his belly as a pillow when I wanted to have a conversation with him. I became very self conscious of the fact that his exposed dick was barely an inch from my face in this position. What was worse? His dick seemed to be responding to my closeness by slowly growing in size.

"I loved the kind of food we had last night for dinner. We should get some seafood again tonight."

Andy was trying to keep the conversation going and ignore what was happening to his dick. By now, it had gotten rock hard and I could see it slowly start to throb next to me.

"That was great, wasn't it? There is something so simple about seafood tossed in fresh olive oil and garlic. I could it eat it all the time"

I was similarly pretending to ignore the throbbing and pulsing piece of meat next to my face. One throb was especially strong and his dick smacked my cheek with an audible smack.

It was really hard to ignore what was happening to Andy and have a polite conversation.

Andy started to reply about the food "When would be a good..." I looked at him and he had suddenly closed his eyes. He slowly exhaled through his mouth and then took a deep breath.

"When would be a good what?" I asked to try to keep the conversation going, but his dick erupted with one squirt of cum. Andy somehow managed to bring himself back in control before he completely went over the edge. But, I was left with a blob of his cum sticking on my cheek.

"I'm so sorr..." Andy started to say.

I stopped him half way. "Shhh, it's not a big deal. Don't worry about it."

We both looked away uneasily and then when we finally made eye contact, I finally giggled when I realized the ridiculousness of the situation. He looked at me and realized I wasn't mad and started to laugh.

"You still have..." Andy laughed and pointed to my cheek.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Shut up!" I replied laughing.

When the laughter died down, I turned my head a little to look at his dick a little closer. It was still rock hard and throbbing, and had a little gob from Andy's premature first squirt of cum still drippping from the tip.

I slowly reach over and touched it. It immediately leaped up and I heard Andy gasp a little.

I leaned my head a little and kissed the tip. Then, I guided the tip into my mouth and I caressed the head of his dick in my warm mouth.

It wasn't a rough or hard blowjob. People could barely notice any movement. I had his dick in my mouth like a pacifier. I cupped his balls with my hand.

Andy moaned a little.

"So, when do you want to plan for dinner. People eat quite late over here." I said.

Andy grunted and then made eye contact with an "Are you seriously having this conversation right now?" look.

He leaned his head back and just grunted.

I slowly and gently sucked the tip of his cock and I could feel the steady vibration of more and more blood flooding to his dick. It was not the biggest dick, but it had so much girth that I was content with just his head in my mouth.

Then, I felt Andy's abs tense up. Soon, I felt a gush of his cum hit my mouth. It was a sweet taste and it quickly filled my mouth. I swallowed it and gave his dick one final lick.

I then turned my head, closed my eyes and felt Andy's regular breathing causing my head to slowly rise up and down, while the warm mediterranean sun lulled me into a drowsy nap.