All Comments on 'European Beach Trip with Brother'

by redfox40

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketabout 1 year ago

I wonder where you stole this from? Going from Adam to Andy, makes me believe you stole it from someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice read. Only major comment/complaint was that the brothers name changed from Adam to Andy halfway through. Hope this is explainable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write that they "had been closer when we were younger, but ... drifted apart" and that had not hung out together since they were kids. As for what happens in the story it would have been nice to know something about their prior family culture and experience on bodily intimacy, since the sister so apparently easyily enter into an intimate relation with her brother.

if she'd just asked him to put sun screen on her naked back, it would have been more understandable - and probably still represented a major step closer in intimacy. But without any build-up she asks him to do it on her front, where she easily could have done it herself, and push him to handle her private parts -and then give him a blow job.

Not saying that this could not happen, but the story, for all its other good qualities, feels very rushed. You could rather have a nice build-up as time goes by with the brother coming to grips with being on a nude beach and seeing his sister topless and then nude, them improving their contact when talking, and letting him do steadily more of the application of sunscreen.

Anyhow, there's probably more to report from their European tour, I would think ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
More!

I hope there is a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a bad start! I would take your time a bit more, address the taboo a little more explicitly while dialing up the internal horniness and conflict. Also, heads up on proofreading — Adam became Andy halfway through. Bro and sis on vacation is a great premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s it? Bruh that’s not enough! We need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start to story but is it "Adam" or Andy?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Adam or Andy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible. Obviously never been to the South of France. Unrealistic talle. Sudden name change.

writerjabwriterjababout 1 year ago

I could see this happening far from anyone who knew them, though I do hope they talk about what just happened in the next chapter. I looked back through your other stories and realized by the titles that I remembered I like your writing! More please :)

F4N0FIT85F4N0FIT85about 1 year ago

A bit too fast. I don't mind a slow story as long there is some teasing along the way. Getting more comfortable with each other. I thought by the 2nd day she'd be topples and by the 3rd day both be nude then go from there.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Too fast paced but arousing...

3 Stars

sirius23sirius2312 months ago

It looks to me like you start a lot of stories but don't choose to finish them. Is this deliberate? I just don't see the point of having an account made up of ten different first chapters of things.

Great writing but frustrating reading!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I felt like it need more buildup…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Growing up before the age of computers and living on the NY/Canadian border with my 2-year younger sister and my parents we were at an age when we had started to 'experiment' sexually with one another which began with me having to urinate and using the toilet while she showered. She poked her head out to stare at my dick and I told her to let me see your tits and pussy which she obliged. We both were typical skinny teen and I remember she had the perfect small tits with push button nipples (I never tired of lightly chewing on). A couple of nights later she then snuck into my bedroom late at night and we first touched each other. A couple of nights later on a weekend night she stayed almost til morning. A couple days later we quickly started more sex and was always trying out different sexual positions. We soon learned what each other liked and when we were together privately, we became like a couple. It was our first for a lot of things and it was the best relationship we've both agreed we've ever had, by far the easiest, and it helped that both our mom was gorgeous and so was sis. I remember the day when were relieved of the fear of being caught our mom noticed we weren't fighting and knew what that meant but never said anything to dad b/c we were discreet. She begged US to keep it a secret. She thought it a phase, for (years later) she revealed she and her brother (Uncle Bill) fucked until she married dad. We were all drunk that night (of her confession). But our 'phase' has lasted to this day. It's definitely a Literotica story except our relationship started (with our mother's permission) earlier than can be accepted by Lit. Get it? Incest is more common than we realize, but our lifelong incest less so...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story and I like this part a lot. "He slathered more sunscreen on my lower abdomen and got right to the top of my well trimmed bush." I liked this part it because her pussy, is not a shaved one. I also like the openness of the anon commenter prior to me (NY/Canada border). I too recall exposing myself to my sister, my pre-cum oozing, her gigantic black bush - shiny, and playing exposure with some of my cousins as we matured. 5 rating for pubic hair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous