All Comments on 'Eva and Friends Ch. 02'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best read for ages

You really know how to write a good story. Keep at it.

RaySunRaySunalmost 10 years ago
Whack! Another Home Run!

You set the bar really high with Chapter 01 and I thought it'd be a really tough challenge to equal your work there, much less surpass it. But, FUCK! At the very least, you definitely equaled your work of Chapter 01 and possibly even surpassed it with Chapter 02.

I really enjoyed Chapter 02 as I did Chapter 01. I sooo fantasized about being one of the 3 guys who helped OUR silly little messy slut Queen / Whore of a respected friend live out her fantasy.

Kudos on how you made fun, heck of a friend with benefits, little Slutty Eva come to life with your writing.

Loved your style of writing and how you really put us right there in the POV middle of the action, Tomlitilia. There is definitely a need for more escapades with these friends. We need to see how things do work out after that outrageous night. I'm curious as to IF they can and HOW they handle the still just being friends aspect of their relationship. And of course ... how they delicately, with the precision of a surgeon mix that along with more messy facial, cum-dripping smokin' action like in these first 2 chapters. We need to see whether our little Eva will want to get even more slutty and wilder with her fantasy.

Hopefully Chapter 03 doesn't take months to come about.

tomlitiliatomlitiliaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks very much all of you for the encouraging comments on this and the previous chapter (both here and through PM). My initial plan was to let it end here, but perhaps Eva deserves some more fun? :)

So I've decided to add at least one more story about the blonde little girl and her desires. It might take some time to complete it, but it will come.

RaySunRaySunalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Alrighty ... that'll work, Tomlitilia.

Yes, Eva does deserve more fun.

I'll be on the look out for the next story / chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic read

Thanks to the author, this is by far the best gangbang story I have ever read, and probably the only one where I feel that he girl is in charge. Please keep writing your work is awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous