Eva and Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,471 Followers

Eva sure felt embarrassed about being caught, and she could sense her face getting red, but she didn't pull up her panties. Not sure what to do next, she absentmindedly let her fingers caress her hot pussy as she looked over at the couple, who was still looking back at her. At least they seemed to be more amused than appalled by her behavior and probably wasn't going to report her.

The woman then shrugged her shoulders as if to say "what are you waiting for?" Eva didn't know how to react first. Was this woman urging her to keep going? At this stage, she almost didn't care about being caught. She just needed relief. But could she really make herself come in front of two strangers? The shivers that she felt running through her body at that thought made it clear that she could and soon she was rubbing herself intensively, moaning loudly.

She occasionally looked over to the couple who were still whispering between them and laughing. At one point, the woman stretched her neck up as if to playfully try to peak over the seats that was covering Eva. Was she signaling that she wanted to see more of her? The couple did seem to enjoy looking at their unexpectedly naughty co-passenger.

Eva quickly judged the situation. Letting her naughty side take over sure had caused some problem for her lately, but also a lot of excitement. She knew her exhibitionist side would regret it if she backed out now. She also thought that it was always important that she did everything on her own terms, letting her sexuality empower her. This couple had actually been very respectful and even though they obviously were interested to see more, they hadn't approached her. Instead, they had patiently just remained in their seats, playfully watching her.

She decided that she might as well push this even further and pulled her panties all the way off. She then straightened her skirt, stood up and walked over to the front of the train, carrying her panties in her hand. She smiled at the couple, who were now eagerly observing her every move. They were likely fearing that she was about to get off soon, but instead Eva sat down on a seat opposite them.

She started by sitting rather modestly with her legs crossed, not wanting to be too direct in case she had misread them. As she noticed them curiously eying her up and down, eager to see what she would do next, she put the panties down on the seat next to her, thereby making sure that they knew she wasn't wearing anything underneath her skirt. She then gently started running her fingers along her smooth legs. The couple were all transfixed on her as she proceeded to slowly uncross her legs. She really wanted to show them her pussy straight away, but she decided to take her time and held her legs together, making it impossible to look up her skirt. She continued to caress her soft legs, particularly paying attention to the inside of her thighs. Quickly she then spread her legs, but for the seconds the brief moment they were parted, she made sure she covered her pussy with her hand. The couple seemed to be both amused and excited by her teasing ways.

Eva looked at the them with raised eyebrows and a questioning look, as if to say "do you want me to go on." The couple giggled and nodded. Of course they wanted more. Slowly this time, and without covering up, Eva spread her legs apart for them, allowing the voyeuristic audience to look directly at her blonde pussy. She could hear both of them gasp at the sight and she looked at them with a mixture of pride and lust as she lifted her skirt up to make sure she was completely exposed.

She then closed her eyes and continued to touch herself. Knowing that she was being watched turned her on tremendously and she made no effort to keep quiet at this stage. At the ecstatic level she was at now, it would have been easy to send herself over the edge straight away but she wanted this moment to last. Occasionally she opened her eyes to look at her audience, who observed her with lustful eyes. Sometimes they would whisper to each other, probably not wanting to disturb her. They were clearly exited by the show she was giving them.

Eva then started thinking about all the times she had masturbated like this in front of her male friends, recalling the excitement it had given her. And then she imagined doing it in front of Linda and Rebecca. It would be so embarrassing, but also wonderfully slutty! She was lost in her fantasies and could feel the inevitable release building up in her body.

But just as she was about to come, she heard the woman speak.

"Hey, the train is about to arrive at a new stop!"

Eva opened her eyes. She had been too lost in her imagination and hadn't thought about the train picking up new passengers. She quickly straightened her skirt as the train pulled into the platform.

"Thank you," she said softly to the woman in front of her, giving her a cheeky smile.

Eva was hoping that no new passengers would get on in their carriage, but much to the dismay of both her and the couple, three collage girls got on. They chatted loudly as they entered and Eva exchanged disappointed glances with the couple.

The girls did however move to the back of the carriage and as the train again started moving, Eva and the couple kept looking at each other, obviously not certain what to do next. Eva sure wanted to go on and she was sure the couple really wanted to see more of her too. Was it possible that she could go on without the girls noticing? They were quite far in the back and seamed rather preoccupied by themselves. Eva was pretty sure they wouldn't be able to see if she was to lift her skirt up again.

Presumably, there was only one way to find out. To the delight of the couple in front of her, she slowly spread her legs apart and then raised her skirt up. Again, she was exposing her blonde pussy to the voyeurs in front of her and they were taking in the sight with hungry eyes.

Eva remained in that position for a few minutes. It was a thrill to sit there and openly expose herself. She was being very daring now and she couldn't be sure what would happen if the girls realized what she was doing. Yet, she soon wanted more. She really wanted to come for this couple. Her fingers slowly made their way back to her pussy and she started to rub herself again, keeping her eyes locked on the couple in front of her. Occasionally, they looked over at the girls in the back, making sure they weren't noticing what was going on.

Eva could barely believe what she was doing. She was openly touching herself in front of two strangers. It was indeed a very slutty thing to do, and that of course made it feel even more exciting. It wasn't long before she felt the build-up in her body again. As the climax hit her, she did her best to keep quiet, but she was sure she at least let out a little squeal. Her body started shaking, yet she never took her eyes of the couple in front of her. It was such a relief to finally allow her to orgasm and the excited eyes of her audience made the experience so much better. The man smiled with lust at her and the woman covered her mouth as if she couldn't believe she was actually witnessing this.

As the orgasm subsided and she realized what she had done, she felt very embarrassed. She nervously looked at the girls in the back and was relieved to see they were still chatting along. She blushed as she looked over to the couple. The could probably tell she was feeling a bit self-conscious about what she had just done and encouragingly showed their appreciation by softly giving her an inaudible hand clap. Eva appreciated this sign of approval and as the train pulled into the next stop, she decided to be a bit cheeky and as she stood up, she curtseyed for them as if to thank her audience for their attention. She then handed them her panties as a memory and quickly got off. She knew it was a cliché thing to do, yet it felt right. As she walked away, she could hear the couple chuckling behind her before the doors closed. She figured those two would likely think of her when they fucked later, and she liked that idea.

As she walked home, she thought about how she actually had taken a large risk. It had all been very exciting to masturbate for the couple, but she shouldn't let herself get overwhelmed by her desire like this. She realized that it had all happened because she had deprived herself from freely fantasizing about her new desire. Consequently, the desire had started to control her. She needed to get in control again, and the only way she could achieve that would be by talking to her girlfriends. She had to see them tonight.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,471 Followers
12