Eva and Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers

The redhead paused for a second as if she was contemplating whether to go on. She then looked Eva deeply in the eyes like she was making sure not to miss out on her reaction as she continued.

"We get together and lick each other's pussies."

Eva gasped at the words she was hearing. She felt a rush of lust run through her body and she was sure Rebecca could tell.

"Jesus Rebecca," Linda said. "Thanks for putting it so elegantly."

But to Eva it couldn't have been said in anyway more perfect than that. She needed more details though.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Well, the first time was about two years ago," Rebecca answered.

Eva was a bit hurt they hadn't told her about it.

"So you've been in a relationship for two years and haven't said anything?" she asked.

"We're not in a relationship Eva," Linda said. "I guess we just have a bit of fun sometimes."

Eva could tell that Linda was a bit uncomfortable about talking about it.

"Yeah, it's like you said Eva," Rebecca added on. "Who's got time for a relationship? Linda kind of convinced me to try it one night, and once we did it the first time... I knew I wanted it again."

Rebecca then leaned in and gave Linda a kiss on the cheek before continuing.

"This girl can be quite addictive you know. She might be all high morals and shit, but she a wild one in the bed."

Linda's face was a mixture of shock, lust and pride. With a smirk on her face she softly elbowed Rebecca, playfully warning her not to go on. She then looked at Eva.

"I'm sorry we haven't been open about it. Like I said, it's just been a bit of fun so we didn't think anyone needed to know."

"I think you're familiar with the concept of having fun with your friends, right?" Rebecca teased. "You're not jealous, are you?"

Eva knew Rebecca probably meant it as a joke, but Eva remained silent and she was sure she started blushing again. She thought that she didn't have any right to be jealous. She hadn't told them about her nights with the guys until they walked in on her. Yet, she did feel somewhat envious now. Her two friends both had experienced the pleasure of licking each other's pussies, something Eva desired to do to both of them.

"Hey, I remember coming on to you once and you turned down my offer," Linda said, now being more playful than concerned. It was obvious all this talk about sex was having an effect on her too.

"I guess I wasn't interested, then," Eva said and thought that it was almost a too obvious invite.

Still, only Rebecca seemed to pick up her signals. The redhead smiled knowingly as Eva's gaze dropped. From her position on the ground in front of them, perhaps she could look up between their legs. In particular, Rebecca's skirt was rather short. Feeling increasingly obsessed with the idea of seeing what she desired so much, she shifted slightly. It wasn't discreet enough, and she was sure Rebecca noticed. The redhead smiled slyly and subtly parted her legs for her, giving Eva a clear view of her panty covered pussy. Eva could feel her breathing getting heavier.

"I think I need an ice cream to cool down after all this talk," Linda said, breaking the silence.

Eva snapped out of her trance-like state and the three of them walked over to nearby ice cream stand. They started strolling around, shifting the subject to more normal topics. Eva was a bit disappointed with this, because she felt the mood had almost been sultry enough that she could have come clean with what she wanted. But it was also nice to talk about regular things and she felt that the distance that had been building up between her and her friends was gone after the conversation.

They walked around the park and when they got to the entrance, Rebecca suddenly reached out and started tickling Linda's neck softly.

"I must say that all that talk about sex before really got to me," she said. "Now that Eva knows about our little sessions, maybe I don't have to be so subtle about this. Linda, any chance I can invite myself back to your place for a bit fun?"

Linda first seemed a bit uncomfortable but then nodded enthusiastically, obviously also eager for some sexual release. She looked at Eva as if to say something but then just gave her a hug instead. Eva felt the warm embrace of her friend and only wanted her more. Rebecca hugged her too and Eva sensed an erotic scent oozing from the redheads body.

"How about dinner tomorrow?" Linda said. This of course wasn't the invite Eva really wanted. Still, she couldn't bring herself to ask if she could join them now. Instead she just agreed to the dinner and after making some plans, her friends started walking off. Eva did feel at least a bit jealous now because she really wanted to join them. She also felt a tingling sensation as she started imagining what her friends might be up to soon.

As Eva watched them walk away, Rebecca turned her head and winked at her teasingly with hungry eyes. Eva felt a jolt of excitement run through her body. The redhead then raised an eyebrow, as if to say "your move." Eva actually felt that they probably would gladly let her join them if she asked, yet she couldn't bring herself to ask. As much as she desired to be with them, it still seemed impossible to actually verbalize it in front of them. It was becoming apparent that Rebecca must want her to join them, but if Linda wanted it too, she wasn't being as obvious about it.

With a mixture of emotions, Eva turned and started walking in the opposite direction. As she got to her house, she sat down on a bench outside to evaluate the situation. She figured that meeting with her friends had gone pretty well overall. She felt that they weren't being particularly judgmental about it when she had opened up about her slutty side. Even though Linda had acted a bit overprotecting, Eva felt that she had managed to get her friend to accept it.

Eva then thought about the signals she was picking up from Rebecca. Surely it couldn't just be her own sexually charged mind that made her misinterpreted these signs? In fact, she was pretty certain that Linda had given her lustful eyes too. So why didn't they just bring her with them? Why wouldn't they just make her their little slut for the evening?

It then dawned on her that this really wasn't how things worked. With the guys, she always had to be the initiator, letting them know very clearly what she was after. Why should she expect anything else from the girls? She had even explicitly said that she loved how the guys only treated her as a slutty sexual object when she let them know that she wanted to. Sure, she had given the girls clear signals, but she couldn't expect them to interpret them for what they were. She also figured that she foolishly had turned down Linda's advances all those years ago, so why should she expect her friend to initiate anything again. If she was to get what she wanted from Linda and Rebecca, she would have to be explicit. Sure, they still might just turn her down, but that was actually better than wondering over what she might have missed out on.

Linda didn't live far away. It usually took about 15 minutes to walk from Eva's house but today she was in such a rush to get there that it was closer to ten. She didn't want to give herself a chance to back out and quickly ran up the stairs to Linda's place. With her heart beating on overdrive, she rang the doorbell.

Eva could hear female voices from inside and after a while Linda open the door.

"Hi Eva, what can I do you for?"

Eva could see that her friend's hair was a bit messy and she figured she must have interrupted something. She then realized that she had been in such a rush to get there that she hadn't really figured out what to say. Now in front of Linda, she again was lost for words.

"Is that Eva?" Rebecca shouted from inside the apartment.

"Yes," Linda responded. "Please come in Eva."

"Hah! I told you!" Rebecca said with a pleased grin on her face.

"Told her what?" Eva said as she entered the living room.

"Eva, why are you here?" Rebecca continued. She was sitting in the couch, looking confident and ever so sexy. Her rosy cheeks made Eva again think she had interrupted her friends.

Eva still couldn't find the right words.

"Do you want me to say why I think you're here?"

Eva nodded, once again thankful for her friend's direct manners.

"I think you liked that we walked in on you."

Eva nodded.

"I think you really got off on exposing yourself to us."

Eva nodded again, now breathing heavier.

"We caught you while you were being a little slut..." Rebecca said, and paused fore a second before continuing. "And you liked that."

Eva's nod was so soft that it was barely noticeable but her breath unmistakably supported Rebecca's claim. She was starting to pant as the excitement was building up in her body. Linda had sat down next to Rebecca and even while Eva was still fully dressed, she felt very exposed as she stood there in front of them. She knew her erect nipples were visible but it wasn't primarily her body that was being exposed - it was her deepest desire.

"I think you've been wondering what it would be like to be a slut for us too," Rebecca continued. Linda remained quiet, but her eyes was examining Eva's every response.

"Yes," Eva panted softly.

"And," Rebecca continued as she started to move slightly forward in the couch and slowly raised her short skirt. "I think you've been lusting after this."

Eva's jaw dropped at the sight in front of her. Rebecca must have removed her panties and was now sitting there with her legs spread to openly expose her naked pussy. At that moment, Eva felt that it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. The moist droplets glistening in the neatly trimmed red pubes reassured Eva that she wasn't the only one getting worked up. She could feel her tongue starting to move instinctively in her mouth. She wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and start worshiping her friend's pussy and she slowly started to buckle her knees before her Rebecca stopped her.

"Not so fast," Rebecca said and again gave her that sexy wink. "I think you need to undress for us first, right Linda?"

Eva looked to Linda, but the brunette still didn't say anything. She just watched Eva closely.

With trembling fingers, Eva started undoing the buttons of her shorts. Even though Rebecca was being playful, it was clear that she was taking charge of the situation. As Eva's shorts hit the ground, she felt a rush of excitement from the act of doing what her friend told her to. She stepped out of her shorts and moved on to grab the bottom of her tank top. Slowly and seductively she pulled it over her head and exposed her perky little tits. She wanted her friends to take her in so with her hands behind her head, she closed her eyes and posed for them. It felt wonderful to stand there in just her black laze panties and know that her friends were watching her.

"Very nice Eva," she heard Rebecca say. "Now take off the panties too. I'm sure that little exhibitionist inside you is dying to be all naked for us."

Eva decided to be a bit teasing and turned around. She bent at the hip and started to pull down her panties. It was a stripper move, and the fact that she - a girl - would perform in this way in front of her female friends made it feel so naughty, in the best possible way. When her panties were about halfway down her little ass, she looked over her shoulder at her friends on the couch. She could see that they were pleased with what they were seeing and she winked at them playfully. Somewhat counterintuitive, the experience of letting Rebecca control her actions made Eva feel more confident. She then pulled down her panties all the way, bending forward to give them a clear view of her exposed ass. It was a weird feeling to suddenly make herself a sexual object for her girlfriends, but the absurdity of it just added more excitement and she seductively moved her ass back and forth for them.

"Turn around and show us your pussy," Rebecca continued her instructions.

Eva continued to sway her hips slightly as she slowly turned towards her audience. It felt humiliating but also incredibly sexy to stand there naked in front of her two best friends. With her hands behind her head, she lent backwards slightly and pushed her pussy out in their direction to give their eyes good access to her most private parts. Her blonde pubes were neatly trimmed, and she knew that all the details of her pussy were on display. They watched her closely and their approving gaze filled Eva with erotic delight. She was definitely being a slut for them now, standing there all naked and exposed, awaiting her next instructions.

While it was clear that Linda was getting excited by the action she was witnessing, she didn't say or do anything. She just silently watched as Eva followed Rebecca's instructions. Besides the clear lust in her eyes, it was hard to read what Linda was thinking. The redhead on the other hand was obviously enjoying this opportunity and she had a devilish grin on her face as she sat there proudly, still exposing her beautiful pussy as precious lure. Eva's eyes was constantly drawn to it and she was happy to see that her friend was now even more wet.

"You got a very beautiful pussy Eva," Rebecca complimented her.

Eva giggled girlishly and was surprised to feel that she was blushing.

"Oh, so do you Rebecca," Eva said and the two of them shared a moment of admiring each other's pussies - two long-time friends, enjoying the sensation of exposing themselves to each other.

"Do you want to taste it?" asked Rebecca and at that moment it felt like the most obvious question in the world.

"Yes, very much," Eva responded, panting with excitement of the prospect of tasting her friend.

"OK, come her then."

Eva knelt down and walked on her knees towards her friend. She did this both because it felt like the submissively right thing to do, but she also felt week to her knees. As she got close, Rebecca extended her foot for her and Eva delicately kissed it. Taking the hint, she then proceeded to kiss her way up the calf. Rebecca really had stunning legs. They were long and slender and very athletic and Eva felt privileged that she now was allowed to touch them. As she reached the thighs, she could hear her friend let out a little gasp.

Eva realized that she was acting more submissively now than she would with the guys. The guys always made her feel that she was like a slutty goddess, something she really enjoyed. She was always the one to push things in the direction she wanted with them. With the girls it felt more natural to take on a submissive role, and she hoped they would let her explore it further.

As her lips made their way near Rebecca's pussy, she could feel the erotic scent. It was absolutely exhilarating, and she wanted so much to feel it against her tongue. Yet, she didn't just dive in. Instead she slipped further into her submissive role and looked up at Rebecca with pleading eyes.

"Rebecca, can I taste you now?"

"Oh, she is dying to lick me," Rebecca said looking at Linda, who still didn't say anything. "Isn't that right, Eva?" she continued as she turned and looked down at the blonde girl seated between her legs.

"Yes, can I please?" Eva responded, proud that she allowed herself to be so openly submissive.

Rebecca looked down at Eva with her sexy devilish smile. Her green eyes were on fire as she reached down and gently but firmly put her hand behind Eva's head. The two of them exchanged a loving smile, embracing this erotic moment. Rebecca then proceeded to push Eva's face towards her pussy. As Eva's tongue made contact with Rebecca's pussy, both women moaned out loud with pleasure. It was probably a tie in terms of who got the most pleasure out of it.

This was the first time Eva licked another woman. She had occasionally been curious about it over the years, but it was just lately that she had been overpowered with this desire to actually do it. She had obsessed over it and now when it actually happened, it was even more wonderful than she had imagined. She started by gently letting her tongue trace Rebecca's slit, and the sweet taste mixed with a sheer erotic flavor immediately drove her wild. Even the feeling of the neatly trimmed pubes tickling her skin was an amazing sensation.

"That's it Eva. Be a nice little slut and lick my pussy," Rebecca said as she held the blonde woman's head against her. Hearing her friend's words made Eva moan even louder, which made Rebecca laugh at her arousal. As Eva increased the intensity of her tongue, Rebecca's laugh soon turned into a groan. She started focusing more on Rebecca's clit, letting her tongue swirl around it.

"She's a natural," Rebecca panted and turned to Linda beside her. "You should really make her lick you too. I bet you would love that, wouldn't you Eva?"

Eva tried to respond with a "yes", but she was too consumed with what she was doing to take her tongue off Rebecca's pussy and all that she managed to express was a very excited moan. As she pushed her tongue inside Rebecca, Eva made eye contact with Linda and to Eva's delight, Linda gave her a subtle but crooked smile. It was humiliating to be submissive to her friends, but that just added to the erotic sensation. Linda's smile told Eva that the brunette could see how much she was enjoying this mixture of emotions, which only made the excitement and humiliation spiral even higher.

Eva was frantically moaning into Rebecca's beautiful pussy as her tongue continued to thirstily give the redhead as much pleasure as she possibly could. It wasn't long before this sent Rebecca over the edge.

"Fuck! I'm coming, I'm coming!" she screamed and as her body started shaking, she pushed Eva's face hard against her pussy. The sensation of her friend coming against her face was overwhelming for Eva and she felt privileged that she was allowed to experience this. It was driving her ecstatic and she screamed into Rebecca's pussy.

As Rebecca started to come down, Eva still didn't take her mouth away from the redhead's pussy. Rebecca still held on to Eva's hair, but soon loosened her grip and started to softly stroke her blonde friends head. Eva returned the affection by softly placing little kisses around her friend's pussy, occasionally licking gently along Rebecca's lips.

"You little slut," Rebecca said and smiled lovingly down at the blonde between her legs.

Eva nodded in response, cherishing the words coming out of her friend's mouth.

"Thanks for letting me be just that," she said. She then looked at Linda with pleading eyes, biting her bottom lip seductively.

"I think she's craving more," Rebecca said and turned to Linda. "What do you say? Don't you want to give her the pleasure? She's really a natural."

"I don't know," Linda replied with a smirk. "I can't deny that it looked quite enjoyable. Then again... I gave her the opportunity a long time ago, but she turned it down then."

"That's right, maybe she lost her chance," Rebecca said, immediately catching on to Linda's hard-to-get game.

Eva could tell she would have to work for what she desired. Rebecca pushed her away from her pussy and scooted over to Linda. Still naked on her knees, Eva watched as the redhead cuddled up against the brunette and started caressing her.

"Maybe you should at least show her what she so clearly wants?" Rebecca whispered in Linda's ear, intentionally loud enough so that Eva would hear. Eva was thankful that Rebecca was pushing Linda in the right direction.

Linda nodded and stood up, placing herself in front of the blonde. Rebecca stood up and slowly started lowering the zipper in the back of Linda's dress. The anticipation left Eva breathless. As the dress fell to the floor, her eyes wandered over Linda's curves, now only covered by a black laze bra and matching panties.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers