Eva and Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to show her your tits?" Rebecca whispered seductively in Linda's ear.

Even though Linda didn't talk much, it was obvious from her confident smirk that she was enjoying how much Eva was lusting for her body. Looking into Linda's eyes, Eva could see that there was a lustful power growing inside of her. She looked back Eva with a gaze that made the kneeling blonde girl feel increasingly small. Linda slipped the bra straps off her shoulders and then put her hands on her hips, waiting for Rebecca to finish the job. Not missing a beat, Rebecca unhooked the bra but held on to it, preventing it from falling to the ground.

"Ta-da!" she exclaimed as she then yanked it off, causing Linda's tits to jiggle seductively.

Still behind Linda, Rebecca started kissing her neck. Enjoying the lips on her sensitive spot, Linda responded by tilting her head back, making her push out her tits at the same time. Rebecca took it as an invite and started running her hands over them.

"She really has great tits, don't you think?" Rebecca said, looking down on Eva over Linda's shoulder. The brunette had her eyes closed now, moaning softly at Rebecca's touch.

"Yes, they are absolutely beautiful," Eva responded. Her mouth was dry but she wanted to use words rather than just nodding to make sure Linda could hear her. She had seen Linda's naked tits a few times over the years, sneaking innocent little peaks at them in the locker room when they had changed together, but never before had she looked at them with such desire, and she wanted Linda to know. She started thinking about the jokes they used to make about her envy for Linda's perfect tits and how they always got so much attention. They certainly had her full attention now as she knelt naked in front of them, craving to worship them herself.

Rebecca whispered something in Linda's ear, and this time Eva couldn't make out what she said. Whatever it was, Linda seemed to approve of the idea. She looked down on Eva with a pleased smile and then sat down on the couch. She parted her legs, and Eva's eyes went straight to her pussy, still concealed by her panties.

"Uh-uh, not so fast," Linda said, shaking her finger. She then tapped her finger on her pussy. "I can tell you really want your mouth on this, but I want you to take care of these first."

She then caressed her own tits.

"Oh, thank you Linda!" Eva said, sounding like little girl who had just been offered some very delicious candy. She got between Linda's open legs, her face inches from the tits she so desired. She looked up at Linda, seductively biting her bottom lip. Linda looked down on her and then stroked her blonde hair. They smiled lovingly at each other, savoring this moment of anticipation before their first sexual contact. Linda then slipped back to her more authoritarian look and gave Eva a go-ahead nod.

Eva didn't hesitate and immediately started using her hands and mouth to explore Linda's tits. She fondled and kissed them, squeezing their soft flesh against her face. She was moaning and panting, completely overtaken by her lust. She could hear Rebecca giggling at her behavior, but she didn't care. At first she stayed away from Linda's nipples, because Eva herself liked it when someone worked their way to her nipples rather than going straight for them. Linda's pinkish-brown buds were however too inviting for her to hold off for long and she soon felt she had to feel them in her mouth.

As the stiff nipple slipped between Eva's lips, Linda threw her head back with pleasure, her moaning mixing with the suckling sound of Eva's attending mouth. Eva expected that Linda had wanted this experience for a long time and she eagerly moved between Linda's nipples she, destined to give her friend all the pleasure she could. Linda responded by grabbing onto the back of Eva's head and caringly but firmly pressing Eva's face against her, feeding her nipples to blonde girls hungry mouth.

"Oh, that's fucking hot," Rebecca said and leaned in and kissed Linda's neck. She looked down on Eva worshiping Linda's tits. "She really has a thirsty right?"

"Very thirsty indeed," Linda responded pantingly. Somewhat reluctantly she pulled Eva away from her tits, and looking at the naked girl kneeling between her legs she continued.

"So, you want me to show you my pussy?"

"Yes, very much?" Eva replied expectantly.

"How could I say no to that sweet face of yours," Linda laughed, and stood up, making Eva sit back. "OK, you may remove them."

Eva's hand's trembled as she reached up and curled her fingers around the hem of her friends panties and with her eyes focused on Linda's pussy, she slowly started pulling them down. She let out a little gasp as the object she so desired came in to view. The dark pubes were neatly trimmed, much in the same way as Rebecca's was, allowing Eva to see the beautiful details of her friend's pussy. She so wanted to just lean over and run her tongue over it, but she knew better than to break the submissive character she was slipping deeper and deeper into.

Linda sat down again, keeping her legs parted to give Eva a good view of her pussy.

"It's very pretty, isn't it?" Rebecca said and again cuddled up against Linda on the couch. "I bet you would love to slide your tongue over it," she continued as she let her hands start roaming over Linda's body. Her left hand soon found its way to Linda's pussy, and with hungry eyes, Eva watched as Rebecca started running her middle finger along Linda's wet slit.

Rebecca was set on tormenting her blonde friend further, and she started kissing her way down Linda's body. She stopped just above her pussy and turned to Eva.

"I'm going to taste her a bit, just to see if she tastes as good as I remembered."

Holding her hair out of the way so that Eva would get a good look, she then flicked her tongue over Linda's swollen clit.

"Mmm... That's so good," she said

The pleasure made Linda tilt her head back and she moaned as Rebecca continued to softly swirl her tongue around the brunette's clit. Eva just wanted to dive in and experience the taste for herself, but she knew she had to wait patiently. Instead, she just watched with envious eyes, feeling like a kid who was being denied the candy she so craved.

"What do you say Linda?" Rebecca said as she moved away from her friend's pussy. "Don't you want give our slutty little friend her treat?"

Eva could feel herself getting even wetter from Rebecca's words.

"Maybe... It's hard to deny such a hungry mouth" Linda said and then paused for bit before she continued with a naughty grin. "But she would have asks real nicely."

She was being playful, but there was no doubt she was also serious in her request. Eva didn't hesitate and immediately started begging, looking her friend straight in the eyes.

"Linda, can I please lick you? Can I please taste your beautiful pussy?"

"Well," Linda said and again stood up in front of the kneeling blonde, looking down on her with a confident smile. "How could I say no when you're asking so politely."

She squatted down and looked Eva straight in the eyes. She reached out, letting her finger trace the outline of her blonde friends face before pinching her round cheeks softly.

"Such a pretty face," she said, and paused for bit as if contemplating her words. "Such a pretty little slutty face."

The words made Eva let out a slight moan. Linda - sweet, caring Linda - was referring to her as slutty. It was wonderful to hear her talk like that, and Eva nodded in agreement.

Linda grabbed Eva by the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. The feeling of Linda's soft lips made Eva let out a little moan, and when Linda moved away, Eva lent forward with puckered lips, begging for more. But Linda had other plans and holding on to Eva's hair she stood up, pulling the blonde up with her. Eva had no intention of protesting, and as Linda headed for her bedroom, dragging her naked friend along with her, Eva could feel the anticipation building in her body. Any reluctance Linda might have had to treat Eva like the slut she so craved to be was obviously all gone. As they reached Linda's bed, Eva felt Linda release the tight grip of her hair.

"Lay down on your back," she said.

Eva obeyed without hesitation. As she lay down, she could see that Rebecca had followed them and was looking at her, grinning from ear to ear. She was clearly amused to see her otherwise so feisty friend willingly accepting this submissive role. As much as she enjoyed the sensation of being ordered around, Eva still felt embarrassed. Teasingly, she stuck her tongue out at her redhead friend.

"Don't sprain it." Rebecca said and chuckled. "Something tells me that slutty tongue of yours is going to be put to good use soon."

Eva hoped she was right.

Linda also got on the bed, but didn't lay down. Instead she stood up and, placing one foot on each side of Eva's body. Eva felt very small as she looked up at the powerful image of her naked friend. Linda then knelt down with her legs on each side of Eva's head. Eva's eyes went to Linda's pussy, and she could see that her friend was dripping wet.

"You have such a pretty face, and I'm going to do something I've been desiring to do for years," Linda said.

Eva watched with wide eyes and as Linda proceeded to lower her pussy onto Eva's awaiting face, softly pressing her pussy against her open mouth to allow the blonde girl to taste her. Eva hungrily extended her tongue and moaned as it made contact with Linda's pussy. She was tasting her friend's pussy, the second pussy for the day and, except for her own, the second of her life. It tasted so sweet, so wonderful. It was different from Rebecca's and her own, but just as perfect. She moved her tongue around, loving the sensation of Linda's soft folds against her mouth.

But Linda wanted more.

"I'm going to ride your face now", she said. "I'm going to ride your slutty little face."

She then started grinding her wet pussy over Eva's face, holding on to her hair as she moved back and forth. Eva let out a muffled but ecstatic "oh god" as she laid back and passively enjoyed the sensation of having her face smeared with her friend's exhilarating wetness. It was a sensational experience, tasting it's sweetness as she was treated to the close-up vision of Linda's beautiful pussy moving across her face. No one spoke, but the sound of a slippery wet slit gliding across her face was enchanting for Eva at that moment.

As if satisfied that she had marked Eva's entire face, Linda again started focusing on Eva's mouth.

"Give me your tongue," she commanded, and Eva quickly stuck her tongue out.

Linda pressed down on it and Eva could feel it slipping deep inside her friend's pussy. Linda started riding up and down on Eva's tongue, pushing hard against her face as she forced it deep inside her. She continued fucking Eva's face, switching between having Eva bury her tongue inside her and swirling it around her clit.

Eva could feel her own wetness between her legs, and she felt an urge to reach down and rub her pussy. She however wanted this to be about Linda's pleasure, not her own. Instead she used both her hands to steady her friend, helping her fucking her face.

From her position between Linda's thighs, Eva couldn't see Rebecca, but she could hear her encouragements.

"Oh, fuck that's hot. Make her lick you, Linda. Make her eat your pussy. Do you feel like a little slut now, Eva?"

Eva could only respond with a guttural moan, muffled by the pussy on her face. Then she felt Linda's body tense up.

"Oh, fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming on your face! Your slutty face! You slutty little whore..."

Eva felt the grip her friend had of her hair getting harder and as Linda started shouting out with pleasure, Eva furiously ran her tongue over her clit, her mind set on giving her friend the orgasm of her life. She felt as if the pleasure of her friend was projected onto herself, every lick sending jolts down to her own pussy. Soon, she was rewarded with the feeling of her face being flooded with the juices of Linda's orgasming pussy.

Linda held on tightly to Eva's hair, even after her body started relaxing. As she regained her control, she appeared to have woken up from a trance and quickly let go, obviously embarrassed by how she had let her lust overtake her. Both her actions and her words had been very unlike any side Eva had ever seen before. There was a bit of an awkward silence as Linda moved back a bit but still remained on top of Eva. What do you say when you're staring straight into your friends still dripping pussy? And what's the polite thing to say after you just called your friend "a slutty little whore?"

Luckily, Rebecca was never at loss for words. She appeared next to Linda, climbing onto the bed and giving Linda a kiss on the cheek.

"Aren't you two just the kinkiest friends a girl could ever wish for?" she said, making the other two laugh. "Seriously, it was amazing to watch."

Linda moved off Eva and laid down next to her. Now slipping back to her normal caring personality, she leaned in and gave Eva a soft, sensuous kiss on the lips, which were still moist with Linda's own marking. Rebecca laid down on Eva's other side and gave her an equally tender kiss. Eva loved the feeling of being the center of attention, sandwiched between a naked Linda and a still dressed Rebecca. She felt closer to them than ever before.

"It seems like you quite enjoyed that," Rebecca said, and started running her fingers over Eva's naked body.

"Yes, very much," Eva replied.

"And you too," Rebecca said and let her hand wander over to Linda's body. "I can see you're more comfortable with Eva being a little slut when she's your little slut," she continued cheekily.

"I guess I am," Linda admitted. "I must say I've been wanting to do this for years."

"Sorry I made you wait," Eva said half-joking.

"Honestly," Linda continued, "I fantasize about a lot of girls, but you're pretty much the only one I wanted to... you know..."

"What?" Eva said.

"Well, treat you like my little slut, I suppose."

Linda looked somewhat embarrassed by her own confession, but her words were tickling Eva in exactly the right spot.

"I guess there is just something about you that draws it out in people," Rebecca said giggling and gave Eva a peck on the cheek. "Guys and girls," she added.

"I guess it is..." Eva said, and hoped it was true. It was liberating to talk so openly about her desires. "But this was very different from the way it is with the guys." She paused a bit before elaborating. "With them, I feel like I'm a slut to be worshiped, but with you two..." She paused again, contemplating the choice of words. "I guess I feel like a slut worshiping you."

As Eva's words were sinking in, both Linda and Rebecca kept caressing her, their fingers tenderly tracing her naked skin. Silently, they were sharing this intimate moment. New lines had been crossed in their relationships, lustful desires had been openly exposed and now they were cherishing the sensuous afterglow of the experience. With her face still glistening with Linda's wetness, Eva felt that they were accepting this slutty side of her, and that they even loved her for it. Rebecca eventually broke the silence.

"Well, anytime sexy," she said and then kissed Eva softly on the mouth, sharing the Linda's wetness on her lips.

Eva's eyes lit up. She too hoped this wasn't a one-time thing.

"How about now?" she asked, biting her bottom lip seductively. Like turning a switch, she was back in her role as the submissive slut of the group.

"Look at you, just can't get enough, ey?" Rebecca chuckled, and turning to Linda she continued. "What are we going to do with this insatiable little girl?"

"Oh, I've got some ideas..." Linda said with a smirk.

"I bet you do," Rebecca teased her.

"How about she start by undressing you? You do look a bit overdressed, you know."

"You just want to see me naked."

"Of course I do. And I bet Eva does too. Right Eva?"

"Yes, very much," Eva admitted. "Can I please undress you?"

Standing a few feet away from the bed, Rebecca looked back at Eva with her hands on her hips and that sexy smile that made Eva week to the knees.

"OK, come here my pretty little slut," she said and Eva quickly obeyed, placing herself in front of her friend and awaiting her next instruction. Rebecca reached out and stroke her face. "I always thought she had such a cute face," she said, looking at Linda, "but I think she's even more adorable with your cum on her face. When she's undressed me, I'm going to ride her face too."

"I think she would love that," Linda said.

"OK, you can undress me now," Rebecca said, looking straight into Eva's eyes.

Eva started with Rebecca's blouse, and with every button undone more of Rebecca's freckled skin was revealed. When she had finished unbuttoning, she got behind Rebecca and helped her slip the blouse of her shoulders. She felt like a chamber maid, a state of subordinance that she felt fitted the moment. She caressed Rebecca's slender shoulders, and let her hands wander down to the clasp of the white lace bra. After unhooking it, she slid the bra straps off her friend's shoulders.

"Come here," Rebecca ordered, holding on to the bra to prevent it from falling.

As Eva moved to Rebecca's front, she was pleased to notice that Linda was stroking her pussy, laying back on the bed to observe the show. They exchanged some affectionate glances before Eva placed herself in front of Rebecca. Eva's eyes were drawn to Rebecca's bra, eagerly waiting for Rebecca to let it fall. As she did, Eva was treated to the beautiful sight of her friends pale tits, their upper parts decorated with freckles that so sensually matched the pink, very perky nipples. Reluctantly, Eva drew her eyes from them to pleading look Rebecca in the eyes. A simple nod was all she needed. Panting and moaning she started to kiss her way over Rebecca's chest, flicking her tongue over the erect nipples. Rebecca stood proudly with her hands on her hips and observed with a please grin as her blonde friend kept worshiping her tits.

Because she was much shorter than Rebecca, Eva only had to bend over slightly to get her mouth in line with Rebecca's tits. She however exaggerated the pose to poke her ass out at Linda at the bed, knowing that it would please her.

Eventually Eva felt Rebecca grab on to her hair and pull her away. Hungry for more, she extended her tongue in an attempt to again reach Rebecca's tits, but the redhead had other plans for her and pushed her down on her knees.

"Remove my skirt," she said.

The skirt was elastic, and Eva simply hooked her hands in the waistband on the sides and started pulling it down. In order to accentuate her subordinate role, she did it by lowering her entire upper body, thereby making it into a bow. It also gave Linda a good view of her exposed ass.

After helping Rebecca step out of the skirt, she started kissing her feet. She wanted to emphasize the worshiping part, and crawling around on all four, she continued to kiss and lick all over Rebecca's slender legs. As she got higher, she started using her hands to caress their smooth skin. She eventually found herself staring straight into Rebecca's beautiful pussy. Grabbing on to Eva's hair, Rebecca quite roughly shoved Eva's face into her glistening pussy, adding her wetness to Linda's.

Eva heard a loud moan coming from Linda's mouth, and in the corner of her eye, she could see the brunette lying on her side, her legs parted with one buckled knee pointing upwards. She was furiously rubbing her clit, obviously enjoying the show her friends were giving her.

"Lay down on the bed," Rebecca said as she pulled Eva's face away from her pussy.