All Comments on 'Eva's Awakening'

by FluteMaster

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sex and violence without rhyme or reason

A complete waste of time top read. Not a single original or clever thing in this mess.

FluteMasterFluteMasteralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Nothing original?

Yet 9 Favorites within the first 24 hours, and a rating approval of 4.22 based on 69 votes.

I think you might just be in the minority Mr Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn....

Very well written, and verrrry sexy. Perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hits...

Me on a very deep level. I've had fantasies of being taken this way for years. Very well thought out and written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter

Have her come back seeking more

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years ago
OH MY

That was great. Not sure what the one comment was about but this story was a very good read. That was exactly how fantasies I have had for years about my wife have been. No one gets hurt. I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Following up on Anonymous comment

I think what the first Anonymous is trying to say - and I agree - is that while this story is good, there's nothing unique about it that makes it stand out - that makes it memorable. This doesn't mean it's a bad story - quite the opposite - it's actually quite good, just not particularly special. Just my 2 cents.

abmarieabmariealmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Great plot and great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mmmmmm

great writing and story. Yeah, it hit my buttons :)

Darkest_Desired1Darkest_Desired1over 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Is probably the only word I can use to describe this story right now. Not only was the writing exceptional... but you pretty icy just wrote out my own fantasy in black and white. Again... wow! I’d actually like it if you continued the story. Perhaps another encounter between the two. Anyway, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost interest

I ditched halfway through because I’d lost interest. Rape fantasies are exactly that a fantasy, why the hell would she ever consider going back? He’s an utter nut job, a psycho, bat shit crazy who seems to consider drugging, kidnap and rape as a natural modus operandi? Sadly there is too much realism in this story for it to be fantasy, just plain creepy.

Whilst ultimately she may have enjoyed the act (totally writers prerogative 🙄) her next logical thought has to be ‘how many times has he done this’.

The fantasy of rape is erotic but only with a trustworthy partner(s) because it’s fantasy, actual rape is horrific. It’s so unsexy it’s not even funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was reading this not realising i was squeezing my nip while reading it. Yes it was my fantasy ànd it happened to me but because i asked my bf to make it happen for me. We had been talking about fantasies and done a few together like outdoor sex and being watched and being naked in places just normal naughtiness. I told him that one that made me horny was to be drugged and used as a slut just for sex and he said it was hot but risky and i replied not if you do it to me. He said what if i do it but let someone else see or be a slut for them i said i guess i wont know if im out of it will i. He said if he can get something he would do it and i wouldnt know when but will tell me after what happened. A few weeks later we were out and i was drinking and dancing and remember leaving to go but nothing after that to the next day other than waking up with a sore head. I went to the bathroom and when i looked in the mirror i saw slut wrote on my forehead then i realised it happened. I had bite marks on my boobs and between my legs and on my bum. My kitty was red and i knew id had sex but couldnt remember anything. My bf walked in grinning and said good night last night and i said what did i do or get then. He replied you were naked in the car on the way home and i had sex with you while we were in a carpark on a picnic table. I asked did people see he replied yes thats where your bites came from do you want to see the videos. Yes i do and he showed me them and not only him but three others had sex with me on the bench and i got my fantasy being a used slut !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous