All Comments on 'Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 09'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't understand Strickland's lack of concern

Coach Strickland is totally out of order and her anger at Eveline is disturbing to say the least. She asked what Eveline was going to do and she knew that Eveline's clothing was at school in the locker. Nobody knew about the toilets and coach is making everything as it was Eveline's fault. I understand that coach wants to dominate Eveline but there has to be some common ground or compromise here. I am sure I must have missed the relevance of what coach is trying to do so I hope that there will be some clarity of the relationship if Eveline is supposed to be a sub to coach or is coach just playing with Eveline and will kick her to the curb afterwards. Eveline still has almost two more years to graduate. Doesn't the school have any rules about being naked on school grounds. Coach sure would not want Eveline to be dismissed from school. Why has coach not given back Eveline's wallet or why has Eveline not asked for it back?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...