All Comments on 'Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 15'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pretty soon the whole school will be naked

But then some parents may find out about the arrangement about the locker room and balk a bit? So, maybe the rest of the team will get naked too and play all the rest of their games in the nude. Now, that you can sell tickets too and hopefully the school will get a big boost in ticket sales. Maybe make the cheerleaders be nude as well. Can't wait until Jenny goes to college and has to play naked their too. Eveline still has to find out when she is going to get any of the money she has "earned", or when she is going to get her wallet back, or what plans coach has for her. I always want a happy ending but there are many more chapters to write. Glad you are back writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think more development of feelings without clothes, then in public, then with family would let the reader be in Jenny's shoes. There would be a lot of self-doubt then breakthrough of independence and mindfulness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...