All Comments on 'Evelyn'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ya ya.. "Completely shaven"..

- The brain, also "completely shaved" :)

They shaved those fools and asses completely :))

If such a "shaven" donkey, he saw a real and normal woman, he would run away screaming and crying in fear :)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Engaging Story

Wonderful story, very well written. The premise was interesting and carried out nicely. Please continue writing and publishing here!

Thank You

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
A Really Enjoyable Read

I really enjoyed reading this story. It is well put together and has a very natural flow about it that steers it gently upwards towards a climax and then down to a soft landing.

It is a story worthy of five stars. Sadly, I have only awarded four because the lack of proofing and editing has made more difficult to read than it should be. You are almost there, so keep trying.

I look forward to reading your next contribution. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Sorry but it never quite made it

His relationship with Evelyn was almost as odd as her relationship with the attorney. Why would they subject her / their finances to review of a law firm? Why would any investment advisor give a no loss guarantee? Who's company is it that an accountant for a law firm has copies of his trades on behalf of his clients? With as much money as she claims to have why even take on other accounts?

Killing off Debbie added nothing positive to the story.

The wedding made no sense. A father of the bride and bride's maids just showed up from the week before? RENTA- FAMILY?

meh

sorry,

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
A very enjoyable read

Thank you I enjoyed your story and hope you keep writing.

dpa44nxadpa44nxaabout 6 years ago
Great Read

I enjoyed this story from beginning to end. It had everything it needed.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Stealing

If a client leaves and only gets their investment and not the profits earn is that not stealing

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
Puzzled

I enjoyed the first part with Mom. I thought the middle part with marrying Eve!yn over the top. I fail to understand the purpose of Dan's investment business to the story. I liked-did'nt like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

- illogical

- confused

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Enjoyed the read, a different kind of tale but interesting enough to keep me engaged to the end. I particularly like the end where he ended up seeing Helen and the comments that were exchanged.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like the build up and the seduction, but when you kill the mother at the half of the story I feel sad.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A great story , loved it. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the story but you continued without any incest you had his mother die too soon still gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice but you killed the mother too quickly they should have been more love making with mother and the threesomes should have continued with Evelyn getting pregnant!! Loved the ending and what he said to his ex! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous