All Comments on 'Even Gods need a little Balance'

by zouzouni

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HypechicHypechicover 13 years ago
Wow!!

That was hot!! I want an Ari of my own...

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Want me one too :-)

What a delightful romance. The characters are so wonderful and the bike was fun hehehe! Never been into bikes personally but I'd be willing to try one if it had an Ari on it :-)

I really enjoyed this story so much! Good luck in the contest :-)

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

his brother was sneaky as well, i loved how he used his brothers jealousy to let him see his true feelings for "his" Ana. 6/5

realtrealtover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

Thanks for a great read!

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story. The slow build to their individual realizations that they were falling for each other was wonderful. I knew Ari was hooked when he reacted poorly to the first post-breakup date prospect. A strictly platonic friend would have urged her to move on whole heartedly and not just assume every guy would break her heart again. He might not have admitted he wanted her to himself, but he damn well didn't want her with anyone else. :) I particularly enjoyed both times Ana expected the worst and was surprised to find the opposite of her fears. Once after the ride back to the hotel, and then again when he confessed that he loved her. I think you captured the fear of rejection really well. Chris pushing his brother to accept his feelings was a nice touch as well. (Even if I would have pummeled him for the dance move!) Great job and good luck!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Honestly I hardly ever read anything that is set in the regular world. What i mean by that is I always read fantasy of science fiction. I read vampire and werewolf stories, things like that. I figured that i live in the real world, why would i want to read a story set in it. I always thought stories set in the normal world were boring. Congratulations, you have just single handedly changed my whole outlook on these kinds of stories! Well done.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
So sweet

Really enjoyed this. Moved a little fast but that's okay, so does life some times.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Utterly Perfect!!

Loved every written word! I can’t express how romantic this was and how sweet, so GOOD LUCK in the contest!!!!!!

ladyoffictionladyoffictionover 13 years ago
Excellent

Seriously, this was one of the greatest stories I've read on here.

It was cute, romantic, and totally realistic.

You deserve to win this contest, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Compelling Read

Every so often, I find a story on Lit that I have to keep reading and this is one of them. But, being a M/C rider (not a Harley and not familiar with the soft tail), I didn't see Ana and Ari have their first coupling on a motorcycle until you told me. I could have missed something. I also thought after that encounter Ari was rather distant. Though you told me he fell for her, he did not act it and kept Ana guessing as to his intentions.

Just some feedback from an old man. Thanks for your story. I enjoyed it enough to comment

SithspitSithspitover 13 years ago
Bravo

Excellent read; one of the best I've read on here, ever.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Very good story and romance

Others have said, but this is a wonderful romance. Enjoyed it immensely.

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Ari is great

I have found that I am really into stories with a bad boy who has a soft side. Your Ari is a sweet guy with a hot side. Great story. I was very impressed as I like storied to be an escape thus my favorites are fantasy, psy-fi, vampires, etc. I have to admit this story was wonderful. Also, I am into Ares, the god of war, so I loved his name.

KAIJFKAIJFover 13 years ago
Outstanding!

It built up so well to a lovely, albeit expected, ending. It is "Romance" after all. I guess I'll have to read the rest.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous!

Not much of a commenter, normally, but I wanted to commend you on your writing style as well as the quality of your story. The characters were easy to relate to and the story was entirely plausible. There is a nice flow and rhythm to your writing that makes it easy to read and get into. It was a sweet, romantic and sexy story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Extremely enjoyable

Great flowing romance with that HEA after ending that is always welcome. A nice way to spend the morning :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Story

I LOVE love stories and this was excellent. Thank you.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

I liked the story very much. This really was a romantic story and all the time I was reading it I was really happy and relaxed. This is one of the stories which can make you happy. I really liked it. Keep it up. Hope to see more stories in future.

apollonaapollonaover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I love coming back from a long trip and having so much reading to catch up on. Much of this story sounds very familiar my naughty zouzouni. LOL!

So well put together, so entertaining. I wish I had a motorbike, and was in contact with mysterious lady over the internet... hang on! I do, and I am!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love your work

This story is simply beautiful. 

medic452medic452over 12 years ago
very good

I loved how the character profiles were developed, and how there was nothing in the story that was pure fiction. Everything of the story had real life love story written in it. Keep up the good writing.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
Your stories are just so sweet and endearing.

I've read all your single stories in one sitting and am just now commenting. They are so well written, romantic and sugary sweet I just could not stop reading. I noticed the dedication and a previous comment and can't help but wonder how much of this is actually true (lucky girl). Now I can finally get started on your longer series'. Congratulations on your beautiful works. Looking forward to enjoying more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A very good story, and, in my opinion, very well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Seems like it would be rated higher than it is. I know I’d certainly rate it at a 5 Star level. Thanks go to the author for posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did I miss something? When did Ari remove his clothes in the bedroom scene? Did he greet Ana at the front door naked? It doesn’t say.

She frowned at his possessiveness. If he’s possessive (around his brother, yet) this early in the game, something’s wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous