Even Gods need a little Balance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was low Chris," he chastised but with no real feeling. His mind was swamped with a new awareness. He was in love with Ana. He'd always been in love with Ana, probably from that very first story, those first few emails. He knew that he didn't want to be apart from her anymore, he wanted her to stay.

Chris watched as the emotions and thoughts raced across his brother's face. It was about time the boy woke up. Ana was perfect for him and he already thought of her as a little sister so she would fit right in. All that was left was for Ari to actually man up and talk to her. Chris packed the last of the utensils away and turned to his brother.

"So are you going to go and tell her and ask her to stay or am I? Don't think I won't," he warned as he made to move towards Ari's room.

"Ok Chris, you made your point. I'm in love with her," Ari said with a goofy grin on his face. A grin that was echoed by his brother. "I'll go and talk to her."

Ari found Ana sitting at his desk sorting out some paperwork. She looked up and smiled as she put the file down.

"Can we talk?" he said tentatively.

Ana's heart raced at the words. This could go one of two ways; it could make her world or devastate her. A coin toss. She nodded and waited hardly daring to breathe.

"I think you should take the job Ana. It is an incredible career opportunity and you've said how much you really enjoy doing it," he said.

This was not exactly the way she thought this would go. Confused but happy for his opinion she said a very quiet "Ok."

"That is me trying to be objective," He said looking at her in the eyes and moving closer until he was kneeling before her chair. "When really I have a very, very selfish motive. I want you to stay; I want you to move in here, with me. I want you with me all the time. Ana I'm in love with you. I think I've been in love with you forever. Please say you'll stay."

Ana's breath caught and tears welled up in her eyes. Like a lightning bolt the realization hit her, she had been in love with him the whole time too. That was why it hadn't worked with anyone else; she was always comparing them to Ari.

"Yes. Yes I'll stay, move, whatever!" she exclaimed with tears of joy running down her face. Ari was elated as he dragged her down onto his lap while kissing her soundly. Ana initially tried to push him off but he was fused to her lips and she couldn't say she didn't like the sensation.

Ari realized she was trying to say something through their kiss. It sounded like 'mhphooomoo'. He tore his mouth away with great difficulty. "What?" he asked.

"I was trying to say: I love you too. But you wouldn't let me." She pouted playfully. Ari grinned so hard he thought he would break his face before capturing her lips again. Neither heard the door open or the discreet clearing of the throat.

"Do I really need to get a bucket of water?" Chris groaned with an exaggerated eye roll. This they did hear as they disentangled themselves and stood up, Ana blushing furiously. "I gather she's staying?" he asked with a smile. Ari nodded unable to keep his own smile in check as he looked at her.

"I'm going to have to go back and sort some things out with work and get my things but yes I'm moving in. I hope that is ok?" she added concerned that Chris hadn't been consulted since it was his place too.

"Ana this is your home now. You are family; I've always wanted a kid sister," he said as he gave her a big hug. Ari chuckled and dragged her back to his side the moment she was released from his brother's embrace. He still didn't like anyone else touching her. For her part Ana frowned at his possessiveness but understood the desire it contained.

Ari brushed his lips over hers as he felt the need starting to rise in him again. He looked meaningfully over at his brother hoping he could take a hint.

"I'm going, I'm going. I think I'll crash at Peter's for the rest of the week-end. You two have fun. Man are we going to have to lay down some ground rules," he said chuckling as he left closing the door behind him.

"You didn't have to kick him out," Ana said jokingly.

"Yes I did. Besides I didn't think you'd want him watching while I thoroughly ravage you, over and over and over and ..." he murmured against her lips.

Taking her sharp intake of breath as ascent he slanted his mouth over hers and revelled in her taste. Ana could feel his need as they pressed together and it matched her own. There was no place on earth she would rather be than in this man's arms. There were some interesting conversations to be had with her parents about moving but it would sort itself out. She slipped her hands under his T-shirt to feel his heated skin eliciting a groan from him. Yes, this is where she wanted to be. To love and be loved by her best friend.