All Comments on 'Even in the Best Families Ch. 02'

by Phrenetic_Ice

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Twist

A truly wonderful twist on the usual Dad takes daughter! Very erotic, I hope you can produce more of the same.

Horny_Mungo2Horny_Mungo2almost 18 years ago
Yummy!

yummy! I luv it! very erotic and sexy, and in an unusually well written form.

two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Creative dialogue like this should be a must!!

Loved it!! One of the most well written stories I've read on this site.and when Trace held her panties to the side for her husband, WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
little too much

not bad, but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing. I like the creativity in descriptions, but sometimes it goes a little far with the metaphors and whatnot and it's just better off saying it straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More coming ... I hope

This is a true mind fucking read ... superb erotic writing with humerous overtones ... tastefully accomplished !!!

What is it about incest that is so powerfully erotic on the mind? The fact that it is total fantasy and so totally taboo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is lovely

This story has niveau, which is something not always present in other stories. It dispenses with four - letter - words and one can just simply watch as the actors remove anxiety and pressure of one another. It is also more modern, joking as it does about Courts, Social Analysis, Paedophilia and such things. Here´s to the Politically Incorrect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ahhh, THANK YOU!!!!!

So perfect, such fantasy! I can't even describe how hot that was for me... It's so wrong, it's actually right... Haha.. Well, I have to say, once again, you have exceeded my expectations. Not that I should have any, but being human and all, I do.. SO yeeeei. Thank you a thousand times for your perfect dialogue and great inmagination.

I wish you could talk to me before bed everynight...

FaeLinaFaeLinaover 11 years ago
Very well written

It's nice to see an erotic story written so well. Also, the little comments tossed in, such as the one about the Avon lady had me chuckling even as I got hotter and hotter. Well done, I must say

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Excellent! A little fast on the deflowering. It didn't need to hurt that badly with a little patience.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Beautifully written with a little lite tongue-in-cheek humor thrown in for peripheral amusement (AVON lady, etc.) . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Makes me want to ask my wife some questions about her youth....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhrenetic_Ice@Phrenetic_Ice
190 Followers
Former journalist, truck-driver, actor, salesman, firefighter, marketing manager, teacher, author - currently publisher of business cd-roms, my life's resume is covered in the fully dysfunctional autobiography "Cool Among The Flames," (Amazon) https://www.amazon.com...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES