Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're not sluts, Dagma."

"Why else do they want sex?"

Ezra was stunned. Of all things he imagined motivated Dagma, it wasn't this.

"Do you never want to have sex?" he asked, gently.

"You don't understand at all!"

"I'm sorry, please explain."

She was silent.

"Dagma," he spoke sharply, "tell me what I don't understand!"

Again, a simple command prompted the girl to obey. Now at last she let go of his hands and clasped hers together in her lap. She hung her head and spoke quietly, yet with a subterranean passion. She didn't know why she was going to reveal her innermost secrets to a man she had known only a few months and rarely spoke to before; yet she didn't know how to refuse. She started slowly, self-recrimination in her voice.

"You say I don't want sex but you're wrong: ... I want sex. I want it very strongly, all the time, I always have ..."

"Always?"

"Yes! ... When was younger, I used to touch myself. You know ... there. My mother thought I was lazy because I spent so long in bed but I was playing with myself, making myself happy. It was an obsession. I'd do it five times, even ten times, a day. It felt so good at first, like I was flying, floating on the clouds."

"So it does. Sex is a spark of pure joy. How can it be dirty?"

"Something happened."

"What happened?"

"I had a punishment, or a warning. It showed me how dirty I was. It told me I had to stop."

"Go on." Ezra wondered what on Earth it could have been.

"One day, I was in bed, touching myself, having fun, when I put my fingers inside myself. Previously, all I'd done was outside, stroking and rubbing. But inside, it felt even better. I gave myself more pleasure than I'd ever had before, more pleasure than was bearable but I couldn't stop. I got the most amazing feeling and then it all went black. I must have fainted and when I woke up, my bed was soaked. I'd wet myself. ... I pretended I'd had a bad dream. Mum was kind but I realised then how dirty I was. Pissing myself was a sign of my shame. ... I've never touched myself since."

"Oh, God! Dagma. But it's nothing. You squirted. That's all. Many women do that, most of them can, if you finger them the right way."

She wasn't convinced.

"It's not urine, you know. It's a fluid like the semen that men produce, except women produce much more of it. Darling, it isn't dirty at all. It's beautiful. Many woman get more pleasure from a squirting orgasm than from any other kind of orgasm."

This didn't convince her, either, but the fact that she had revealed so much to him was encouraging. It also caused a puzzling question.

"Dagma, why did you dance with me?"

"You told me to."

Annela would have said the same thing, but as a joke. He asked:

"Since when have you obeyed me?"

"Since tonight, when you started giving me orders."

"Good God! Are you serious?"

"Yes," she whispered and went quiet again. Could it be, he thought, that he had misunderstood her completely?

"Why would you obey me?"

Now that she was letting it all out, however shameful, she relaxed her guard and spoke freely.

"Ever since I first saw you, I wanted you to take me, to force me to have sex with you, but it made me feel dirtier than ever before. I was ashamed of myself and angrier than I'd ever been."

"You were angry with yourself? I thought you were angry with me."

"With you? Why would I be angry with you? I worshipped you."

"But," he was flummoxed. "... but you refused to be my bedmate. Why?"

"Because then everyone would know what a slut I am."

The way she said it made it sound obvious, though it still made no sense.

"Dagma, I'm going to cure you of the idea that sex is dirty. Sex is clean and beautiful and exactly the right thing for healthy men and women who want to celebrate being alive and are not cheating on others."

"I can't believe it. I know I'm vile. I feel it - but I also want to obey you, I want to be your whore. ... But I don't want to shame you by giving you something so dirty. ... I know it sounds insane; I know I'm not normal. Oh, how can I explain?"

She paused, trying to find the right words.

"Remember when Kalyndra testified at your trial, that you could do anything you wanted to her and she would always follow you? Well, everyone thought she was just a brazen slut but I understood. I struggled not to shout out 'Do it to me, too! I'll follow you as well!' Then I realised I'm just as much a slut as Kalyndra."

"Kalyndra isn't a slut and there's nothing insane or abnormal about wanting sex, even as much as you do. ... You know, if you really want to obey me, I could command you to have sex with me."

"Please don't, Ezra. Why would you want me?"

At that moment, he did want her.

"This is all nonsense!" he said. "Stand up, woman!"

She stood up.

"Take your shirt off!"

She did so. Although it was dark, she modestly folded her arms over her large soft breasts.

"Now your skirt."

Again, she obeyed and was now naked. Her face was flushed with embarrassment. She felt dirty and guilty - but also more alive than ever before. Her skin tingled and she held her breath, anticipating his first touch; but he stood there, doing nothing.

Ezra waited, and then he waited some more. The tension rose between them, her breaths got heavier. Her sense of lust began to win over her sense of shame. She felt her own yearning, the sexual longing and hunger she had suppressed for so long. It began to take over her mind, the way his commanding voice had done all evening.

She willed her arms down to her side, standing naked and exposed before him, her warm pink flesh washed of its colour in the darkling light.

"Please hold me," she begged.

He held her. She hugged him tightly and felt relief. This was as far as she would trust herself. She may be naked, but she wasn't being dirty, not yet.

Comfortable in his arms, she rested her head on his chest and shut her eyes. A moment later, her bottom rang with a sharp slap and a painful squeeze. He had smacked a generous buttock and now gripped it as a sign of possession. She tried to move away but he simply commanded "Stay" and she stayed.

"Kiss me!" he ordered, and though she wanted to say "No" she raised her mouth to his and they kissed again. Her full lips parted to allow his tongue to penetrate. He made her open her mouth wider and kiss properly with her tongue. This felt dirty - but it was also right because she was obeying him.

On the bed now, sitting side-by-side, they kissed with more passion. He began to fondle a breast and she tried to move his hand away. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back, breaking the kiss.

"Do not resist me," he commanded.

She was under his control now. Her hand went back to her side and she felt her tit held firmly, the large nipple growing hard as he gently squeezed it between his finger and thumb.

He kissed her again and she responded, humming in her throat, spreading her legs, opening herself up to him. She had been an incompetent dancer, often moving in the wrong direction; but she seemed to be an instinctively good lover, following his lead and responding eagerly.

She rolled her head back when he kissed her neck. Her eyes shut, she felt heat in her pussy. Her skin tingled at his touch when he caressed her breasts and thighs. She raised her knees. His mouth was on her shoulder, his hand cupping her furry mound, his fingers a feather-light touch on her warm wet nether-lips, her clitoris a stiff nub against his palm.

She began to moan gently, a sweet high-pitched, girlish sound, incongruous in a big woman. Dagma was chunky, like an athlete with a layer of insulation, not really fat. Her bones were big, giving her strong shoulders. Her stomach was soft on the surface, hard muscle underneath. Good thigh muscles, too, with strong buttocks and wide womanly hips. Her tits were massive and ready to be sucked.

Ezra put his mouth to a nipple and licked gently. The tingling sensation became a warmth that bathed her chest and back. She pushed her chest up, seeking more contact, ashamed of herself for being so wanton but unable to resist. Ezra took the invitation and sucked her nipple into his mouth. The warmth in her pussy was becoming a fire, made worse because his hand lay so softly on her. She squirmed and began to buck. He fingered her clitoris harder.

Lying on her, his mouth attached to a tit, his hand wreaking devastation on her pussy, the sensual rub took her back years, to the joys of self-pleasure, now much greater under a masterful hand. She moaned and arched her back. Her flaring pussy-lips beckoned his fingers. He stroked her damp inner labia and she bucked faster, moaning loudly. His vigorous rub on her clitoris brought her to a peak and she came hard, covering her mouth with her hands to stifle her ecstatic cry.

She breathed heavily and tried to close her legs.

"Do you still feel dirty?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want to stop."

"Please, no!"

There was humour in his voice when he said, "Are you a slut, Dagma?"

"Yes, but I'm your slut, Ezra."

"That'll do. Now, spread your legs wide, slut."

She did so and he kissed down her belly, around her mound to her thighs and, after teasing a little, took his first taste of her salty slit. She bucked and squirmed and felt her old sense of uninhibited joy again. She was moaning loudly, her breaths short, the hot fire in her pussy spreading to her belly and back. She arched again, pushing her pussy up into his face, wanting more, needing another climax.

He pushed a finger into her wet snatch and diddled her clitoris with his thumb. She was soaking. He pushed a second finger in and rested them on her sweet spot.

"I'm going to make you squirt, slut," he said and began a gentle rub on her g-spot.

She could barely talk but she wanted whatever he wanted. She shut her eyes and held her breath. He bent down to lick her clitoris while he rubbed her g-spot. The pleasure was intense and spread out all over her body. She felt a strain in her nipples and a constriction in her throat. It took less than a minute to get her off. The release was like a shock. She arched, hunched, arched again and went silent but her thighs shook in her convulsion and the ripples in her vagina squeezed out dribbles of cum.

Ezra kept wanking her and she convulsed again, dribbling some more cum. Her bucking slowed until, with more vigorous wanking and a tight squeeze on her clitoris, he took her completely over the edge. A fountain squirted from her quivering pussy and she shrieked for joy. The pleasure drained her energy and made her lie still and silent.

Ezra looked at the resting girl, her chest heaving, her legs spread wantonly wide. He stroked her hair, to see if she would respond. She seemed to have blanked out but after a minute or two, she turned her head, took hold of his hand and kissed it. She smiled up at him and held his hand between her breasts.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked.

"Yes."

"It may hurt at first."

"I want it."

He lay on her and she raised her knees. It felt like lying on firm cushions. She was warm and moist and sensual. He put his mouth to hers and positioned his cock. He was hard and ready. His cock pressed against her slick entrance and he pushed in a short way. She gasped then held her breath. He didn't make her wait but pulled out a little and thrust back in hard. She screamed then stifled her scream, settling into a throaty moan that was more pleasure than pain as he pumped her to a steady rhythm.

Not wanting to prolong it for her, he was close after a couple of dozen thrusts. He began to ram her fast. She kept up her rhythm in response. Almost at his climax, he squeezed a nipple. She felt the sharp pleasure and raised her knees, her thighs shaking. Now it was his time. He groaned loudly as he made the final few thrusts, his breaths deep and heavy, as he sank deeply into her. The blank joy of orgasm overtook him and his cock pumped its juice into her.

Resting, he lay heavily on her and when he recovered he tried to kiss her but she had her turned her face to one side. When he turned her head up, he felt wet tears on her cheek.

"Why are you crying?"

She said nothing.

"Dagma, tell me why you're crying."

"I don't know."

"Are you sad?"

"No, I'm happy ... very happy. I just want to cry. ... I told you I'm not normal. Do you mind?"

"Not at all."

He kissed her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him and held tightly for a minute, while the feeling overcame her.

Next morning, when Ezra came out of Dagma's hut, a few of the women making breakfast winked and smiled at him but he signalled them not to make a fuss of Dagma. He needn't have worried. She came out of her hut beaming with pleasure and pride. The first thing she did was take Sharne away for a private chat. Afterward, she had an embarrassing but necessary talk with Mirselene. Then it was publicly announced that Dagma and Ezra were bedmates for the rest of the month.

Sharne had given her blessing to Dagma with joy. Annela approved because it was her idea. Now Ezra had to try and make it right with Dipti and, perhaps more so, with Urulla. After all, it was partly Dagma's fault that Urulla was injured and unable to be his bedmate this month. As for Dipti, she was so horny in her fourth month of pregnancy and so reluctant to give up her bedmate rights that it was only the recovery of Urulla that saved Ezra from disappointing a woman he would love not to disappoint.

As Urulla gained in strength, so her sex-drive (always very strong) returned. With her urges centred on Dipti for now, Urulla took the news surprisingly well, despite looking forward more than anyone to being bedmates with Ezra; but she knew that she couldn't cope with pregnancy in her weakened state and satisfied herself with wistful longing and Dipti's loving embraces. Ezra promised to do his sexual duty to her as soon as he returned from the Mariner Settlement; so even Urulla was happy for Dagma.

Starting that night at the Honeymoon Lodge and over the next three weeks, Ezra released Dagma's natural eroticism from its self-imposed prison. He treated her like a slut and she responded eagerly, begging to be used roughly. He pulled her around by the hair, spanked her, called her "bitch" and "whore" and pinned her down while he fucked her hard. He said "Suck my cock, slut!" and she immediately fell to her knees, sucking greedily, swallowing his cum without question. There was nothing she refused when he commanded her with confidence. As a submissive, she was totally uninhibited and insatiable.

Dagma squirted every time they had sex. Always when he fingered her; sometimes on his cock; and occasionally when he used his tongue. He loved it when she came hard, spraying her cum over her thighs, often blacking out as well, sometimes for ten minutes.

She complained only once. It was about two weeks after they became bedmates, as he lay on her, sucking her tits, he slipped a finger into her vagina to massage her g-spot. It didn't take him long to bring her to a first dripping convulsion. He continued fingering her, trying to get her off again but Dagma wanted something different. She closed her legs and twisted to one side.

"I've already come, Darling," she breathed. "Let me please you now."

This was encouraging. Kalyndra's submission was entirely natural but Ezra dominated Dagma only because it overcame her inhibitions. He didn't really enjoy calling any woman a "slut" and didn't want to perpetuate Dagma's mixed-up view of sex. He really wanted to make her think sex is clean and healthy.

She sucked his hard cock nicely, using her tongue well and humming in her throat. But she didn't suck him to the finish. She had been thinking of this for a time and emboldened herself enough to get him to lie back. She lowered herself onto his cock and began to swivel her hips in a sinuous figure-of-eight pattern. After a while, she became even bolder. She leant back saying "Please rub my clit, Darling."

He put two fingers into her mouth and she sucked on them. With nicely lubricated fingers, he began to gently toy with her clitoris. With a feather-light touch, he traced a pattern to the same rhythm as her gyrating pelvis. She moaned her pleasure and he rubbed harder. When she came, it was sweet and intense. She rode him to the end, thrusting with her strong thigh muscles and squirting again before he groaned, pumping his load into her.

From then on, Dagma was unafraid to ask Ezra for anything she wanted in sex, though she never stopped thinking of sex as dirty and still liked it when he called her "slut."

4Journey to the Mariner Settlement

Dagma and Ezra fucked every night until the day of the monthly trade-meeting with the Mariners.

Most of the Woodlanders went to the meeting. Annela insisted on going and had to agree not to carry a basket, but Lenta, Mirselene, Casti, Dipti and Urulla stayed behind. Pepi, maturing quickly, also went and made hardly any fuss about the long boring journey.

The trade-session was successful and fun. There were ten Mariners, including Ferne, Kalyndra's mother, and Calliope, Thalassa's mother, who hugged their daughters before being taken to meet Ezra. It had been a while since there were so many Woodlanders at a trade-meeting and old friendships were revived and gossip exchanged.

There were hugs all around when it came time to say good-bye, though the farewells were kept short at the insistence of Pepi, who was keen to get back and check on Jemima the calf, whose food and water was left in the amateur charge of Casti.

Dagma and Annela both cried when they kissed Ezra goodbye. The other women were more resilient. Then with promises from Kalyndra and Thalassa to come and visit the Woodlanders again, the two groups made their ways home.

It was a hot day with a relentless sun overhead in a cloudless cerulean bowl. As they ventured across the wide grassy plain down to the ocean, Ezra noticed that Kalyndra and Thalassa walked apart. They were friends in the forest camp and chatted together all the way to the meeting-place, but now there seemed to be an estrangement between them. The Mariners had split into two groups for the walk home, centred around Ferne and Calliope.

He didn't puzzle much about this but recalled his journey in the other direction about seven months ago, when Wildchild and Tamar had rescued him from the sea. Injured and exhausted, it had taken him two days to reach the forest from the sea. Here, a long way north, the plain was not so wide but the shadeless heat was just as oppressive.

Wildchild and Tamar had saved his life and introduced him to the Woodlanders, thus starting this sexual adventure. He thought about the girls now and, despite knowing how hardy and resourceful they were, indulged in a few moments' concern.

5The adventurers reach the mining valley

On their trek to find the Miners, the girls took five days to cross the dry plain. Lack of water was a problem on the high plateau because the clouds disgorged themselves onto the foothills. The little night-rain that fell landed as large fluffy snow-flakes. When the girls woke to find their tent speckled with a dusting of snow, they squeezed the flakes together and dribbled them into their mouths or into their water sacks. The next night, they spread their cloaks on the ground and, this way, captured enough moisture to last a day on the barren highland.

For the two days it took to climb to the high-point in the middle of the plain, the valley of their destination was hidden from view. It was a hard slog but the direction was clear from the outline of the mountains; and their spirits rose when they glimpsed the valley again from the highest point of the plain. Fed by a river, which turned the nearby hills green, the valley was beckoning like an oasis, though it was still three days hiking away.