Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no after-play but she clung to him until she was rested, when she got up, stripped off her clothes and wiped away the cum that had leaked down her thigh. She rinsed her hands in the bucket, snuffed the taper and climbed into the bed. She had barely spoken to him. It was clear she wanted sex in exactly her own way and none other; but she was happy to snuggle against him for warmth, turning so he could hold her.

With so silent a lover, he didn't want to say too much, but he had to say something.

"You were wonderful, Darling," he said.

"Mmm. Good night, Ezra Goldrick," she replied, and wriggled her back against him, holding his arm to her chest.

A few hours later, while Ezra was sleeping, Devon snuck out of bed, carefully trying not to wake him. She left the hut via a couple of loose panels in the rear wall. It was bad luck for her that Ezra woke up just as she left the bed. He also noticed when she returned an hour or so later and got back into bed; but he said nothing, assuming it was none of his business.

Next day, when the morning chores were done, Ezra gave swimming lessons to most of the tribe. He started them off lying on the sand, doing the front-crawl motion, co-ordinating their arms and legs. Then he took them into the sea, supporting each woman in turn under her waist while she practised the stroke.

Holding naked women in his arms had the usual biological effect and he stayed in the deep water long after the girls were off swimming, watching their progress, waiting for his erection to die down.

Most of the women had made a good start. Devon was just as good as he expected but Cressi was the best: a true natural. He released her after a few minute's practise and she darted off at a good speed, perfectly co-ordinated. Kalyndra was an unexpected failure, however. She kicked well but couldn't maintain more than a few strokes at a time, flailing around for a second before plunging in again for another few strokes. She couldn't keep up with Devon. Cressi swam rings around her.

To end the lesson, Ezra told the women he would race them to the shore. It was only fifty feet away and he won easily. Cressi was second and Devon third but Kalyndra was a good way behind the leaders. Even Thalassa beat her.

As they walked up the beach (Cressi glowing with a victor's self-reward) he witnessed more of the rivalry between the two factions and their champions. There was some banter about who was best at front-crawl and someone asked Kalyndra:

"How come Thalassa beat you? She's only a stripling."

"Shush!" said Thalassa, embarrassed to be the object of someone else's jibe; but Devon was clearly not one to consider another woman's feelings.

"It's no mystery," she said. "Kalyndra's tits are too big. They drag her back."

All the women laughed at this, including Kalyndra herself, though Ezra was sure she didn't really enjoy the joke.

That afternoon, Ezra was taken fishing. He joined Beatrice, a blonde matron, mother of Cressi, and two fit young mothers, Leanne and Salema, on a raft. They paddled out into the bay where they let down lines with lures (shiny slivers of oyster shell) and fish-bone hooks, weighted with stones, and when they pulled them up a few minutes later, dozens of fish were attached. They didn't even need to bait the hooks: the over-crowded fish were so hungry they would snap at anything that shimmered.

On the way back, they paddled near the sand-banks and saw two women diving for sponges and oysters. They were Devon and Thalassa. Here was more information to absorb. It seemed the sponge-divers were of Calliope's faction.

That night, Ezra learned some more about Devon's sexual preferences. She was happy to go on top but wouldn't lie on her back beneath him or allow him to stuff her from the side of the bed, either standing or kneeling. She wouldn't allow doggy-style; but she would ride him cow-girl style and even reverse cow-girl (which is almost doggy-style). It was a bit of a mystery and he tried to figure it out. His guess was that Devon wanted to do most of the work and also she wanted to control the angle of penetration. This led to a second mystery: How did she know so much about fucking a cock? Also, why was neither Devon nor Kalyndra a virgin (at least in regard to men)? Most of the Woodlanders had been intact virgins.

Of course, he might have simply asked Devon, but the girl was an odd mixture of demure shyness, uninhibited sexuality and, occasionally, a very sharp tongue. He wanted more information. A third mystery was where she went at night when she thought he was asleep.

Devon snuck out again that night and he pretended to sleep when she returned and snuggled cosily against him. In the morning, he saw the loose panel was not quite slotted in properly. When he was alone, he re-attached it but again said nothing.

Swimming lessons after morning chores quickly became the routine and he concentrated on those who struggled with the new stroke, which would have included Kalyndra but she wasn't there for a second day, though he waited for her until lunchtime.

For his afternoon chore, Ezra helped the fishermen heave up lobster-pots filled with blue crustaceans from the sea-floor. He saw Kalyndra at dinner but didn't want to ask her publicly why she hadn't come to the swimming lesson.

Sex with Devon that night was energetic and even beautiful, in a mechanical kind of way. She went on top and rode him, keeping up a strong rhythm without tiring. He had to admire her stamina and wanted to make sure she came as well. He tried to think calming thoughts, to last as long as possible, resisting the strong arousal brought on by her soft moans and the sweet rhythmic squeeze on his cock. With dampened finger-tips, he fondled her small clitoris and got her really humming.

Tonight she came hard, with a shuddering, gasping orgasm, the hot flush spreading from her pussy and thighs to her nipples and the tips of her fingers. He came soon afterward, groaning and bucking. Now there was passion, as she lay warmly on him for a few minutes, still bucking slowly, as the joyful strain ebbed gently away. Devon rolled off him to sleep but, later, for the third night, Ezra secretly watched her sneak out of the hut and return an hour later.

At next morning's swimming lesson, Ezra set Cressi the task of teaching the children while Devon was to coach the matrons. The others were all moderately good, so Ezra would have been free to give Kalyndra a personal lesson but again she never turned up. He had the answer, however.

After lunch, during the hottest part of the afternoon, when most women took a break from their jobs and retired to their huts or found somewhere in the shade to rest, Ezra sought Kalyndra in her mother's hut.

"Kali, come with me," he said.

Ferne raised an eyebrow but said nothing as her daughter unquestioningly obeyed and they set off past the beach and beyond the rocky headland to a deserted cove with its own small beach. Those who saw them go assumed he was taking her away for sex and Kalyndra had no reason to think otherwise; the more so because he immediately stripped when they got there. He told her to do the same and she was soon naked; but she was a little disconcerted when he led her down the beach into the sea.

"Swim for me," he said, "let me watch what you're doing."

It didn't take him long to see what her problem was. Kalyndra had copied his style of breathing every three strokes but, for some reason, breathed much better on the right than on the left, where her arm flailed, making her lose the rhythm.

He held her feet, saying:

"Use your arms alone and try breathing every four strokes."

She did so, breathing to the right. It was better, but Ezra remembered her major skill was holding her breath.

"Try breathing every six strokes," he said.

Here was the proper rhythm. He changed position to hold her at the side and let her kick. She was strong. He held her back for a minute then let her go and she was off. With longer slower kicks and fewer breaths, Kalyndra could now swim further and faster and would soon be a rival again to Cressi and Devon. In a few weeks, he thought, all three girls would be better than him.

"You got it now, Kali," he said. "Come on," and headed out to sea. She followed, keeping up pretty well.

They swam past the headland of the cove, gradually speeding up until they were racing. With her breathing sorted out and her stroke corrected, Kalyndra was a challenge. They headed for the Island in the bay and it was only her lack of practise, the fact that she still had to think about every stroke, that stopped her beating him. Panting, they clambered out onto the sandy shore and lay down to rest under the hot sun. Kalyndra's delectable tits were at their suckable best, rising and falling as she breathed heavily, but Ezra was too exhausted to do anything about it.

"Well done, Kali," he gasped. "You'll be faster than me soon."

She didn't answer but wondered if they were going to make love. They hadn't had sex in weeks, not since before he took Dagma as his bedmate back in the Woodlander camp. Curiously, though she was jealous of Devon as a swimmer, she held no jealousy of her as Ezra's bedmate; yet she was feeling the strain of sexual neglect. In the forest, Ezra had fucked her wildly, even brutally, but now she had the urges of a woman maturing toward her sexual peak and no means to fulfil them as she would like, tied to his bed, submitting to his every whim.

She got her breathing under control. Water dripped off her breasts and thighs as she lay back, her eyes shut, her legs slightly apart, her brown nipples hardening as she succumbed to lustful imaginings.

Then she felt his hand on a breast and his lips on hers. She opened her eyes when he pulled away.

"You know I told you I'd always tie you up to have sex," he said, a glint in his eye. "Well, I may have to break my promise."

"Not yet, though," she answered.

Beneath the untidy palm trees that grew haphazardly on the sandy island were wicker baskets with fresh water and other supplies. She led him to a basket and took out an armful of ropes and leather straps. They were spares kept there to repair the rafts and fishing tackle. There were also wooden pegs to stake fishing nets out to dry.

With a wicked smile, Ezra pulled the beautiful naked girl to him. She dropped her armful of ropes and held him tightly as he kissed her.

Nicely warmed up, he bent her over and tied her wrists to her ankles. The sharp pain of the first spank shook her composure and would have made her smile if he hadn't already gagged her with a leather strap around her mouth. A few more spanks and her bottom was tingling and warm. He kept up the assault until her yelping quieted and her breathing slowed, when she entered the zone where there was no pain but only the joy of submitting. Damp arousal glistened on the folds of her pussy.

An hour later, Kalyndra's nipples were like bullets. They ached after a vigorous sucking. Her red hot bottom stung from the merciless spanking. She was tied spread-eagle, her wrists and ankles staked to the ground, leather straps wound tightly around her waist, forcing out her chest and constricting her breathing, heightening the pleasure of her orgasms. Her back was arched cruelly, pushed up by a roll of palm-leafs. It was a hard stretch, restraining her tightly as Ezra licked her clit, making her cum another time.

"Mmm!" he said as he stuck a finger rudely into her dripping snatch. "You taste wonderful."

She could only moan in reply. He stuck another finger in.

"You know, normally your pussy is saltier than your skin ..." he twisted his fingers around to make her squirm, "but after that swim, it's the other way around. Isn't that interesting?"

She was in no condition to agree or disagree but could only buck and squirm, trying to escape his infiltrating fingers as he wrenched another orgasm out of her. She panted hard into the gag, moaning loudly.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Kali. Long and thin, like you, and very tasty."

He spread her inner lips apart to reveal pink satin cushions and a doughnut hole wrapped around his middle fingers.

"But the best part," he said, "is what it makes you feel when I taste you."

He sank his tongue into her slit and licked around, basting her clit and sucking on the inner lips. She moaned wantonly. He'd got her exactly where he wanted her, writhing and begging for his cock in urgent grunts and sighs. It was time.

He pulled back, grabbed her proud tits and launched himself onto her, plunging his stiff cock deep inside. He squeezed her nipples as he rammed her hard, speeding up as his cock swelled to its fullest. His fucking was urgent and vigorous, rocking her, bringing her gasping to another shaking orgasm. Then he had his own blank feeling of ecstasy and unloaded a sackful of cum into her taut yearning body.

He lay on her heavily while he recovered. She didn't mind. She was still in the zone, contentedly reliving her peaks of ecstasy; but she noticed when the weight lifted and her straps were loosened. She opened her eyes and smiled when he removed her gag. Often, after a hard session, she would curl into a ball and he would hold her warmly. This time she sat facing him, put her arms around his chest and held him as tightly as she could.

"How are you feeling, Darling?" he asked.

"Oh God, Ezra. You gave me a real going over!"

"I know. I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too."

She rubbed circulation back into her wrists and squirmed uncomfortably.

"Ouch!"

"What is it, Darling?"

"My bum. It stings."

"All right, I've got some nut oil in my hut. Let's head back now."

They swam slowly back to the cove, dressed and returned to Ezra's hut, where he rubbed soothing oil (going-away gifts from more than one of the Woodlanders) onto her bottom, as he often did after a good spanking back in the forest.

***

At dinner, Belena announced a wood-cutting trip to the forest the next day. This work would suit Ezra well and he wanted to know what axes the Mariners had. There were a dozen stone axes, some in the settlement, others stored in the forest, and a special treat. Belena was proud to show him an old Earth tool. It was a fireman's axe from the boat, not a woodman's axe, but it had a metal head on a metallo-plastic shaft and would work better than any stone axe.

"I'll sharpen it," he offered, "if I can borrow your grindstone."

The Mariners' grindstone was a large slab of the local sandstone. It was well used but quite soft and Ezra soon realised it would take ages to get a really good edge on the blade. What he needed was a stronger abrasive. Belena suggested that those women with no after-dinner chores could search on the beach for a piece of granite or hard sandstone but Juniel, the ten-year-old daughter of Leanne, ran back to her hut and returned with a leather pouch which she opened and spread on the table, showing off her collection of interesting things found on the beach and in the woods.

An inveterate beachcomber, Juniel had collected such curiosities as seaweed covered with barnacles, colourful sea-shells, pyramids of obsidian, smooth red sandstone pebbles, crumbly yellow sandstone pebbles, a dozen pine cones, some closed, some open, one with dry moss and one with lichen; plus a few small pieces of rough grey stone with white bits in them.

"It's a remarkable collection," Ezra said. "Please may I borrow these grey stones and the red one?"

"You can have them."

"Thank you."

He oiled the axe-blade and tried the various stones on it, finding the rough grey ones the best. An hour later, just as night drew in, the axe had a good blade and they were all set for an early start to the forest next morning.

Having washed in the stream, Ezra and Devon were ready for another night of sex and suspicion together, except this time there was no sex. Devon accepted his excuse that he was tired and snuggled against him to sleep. He stayed awake and, when it came time for her to sneak out, pretended to have just woken up, horny.

"Are you awake, Darling?" he whispered.

"Mmm?" Now it was Devon's turn to pretend to sleep.

"Sorry, I thought you were awake." He put his arm around her and snuggled up close, pressing his hard cock against her buttocks. "Go back to sleep."

"I'm awake now," she said and turned to face him, putting a hand on his hot pole. "Do you want to fuck?"

"That would be nice."

They kissed and he put a hand down to fondle her pussy in time with her slowly wanking him when the two fakers were interrupted by a scratch at the door-post.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Calliope. I need to speak to Devon."

"Wait a minute."

They got up. Devon didn't know how to explain so she said nothing, but Ezra said:

"Come in, Calliope. What's wrong?"

"Please ask Devon to come out. I don't want to disturb you."

"Calliope, they'll be able to see you if you stay out in front too long. Come around the back, I'll undo the loose boards."

Devon was mortified that he had known all along. She hurriedly found her clothes as Calliope, being sensible and alert, climbed through the gap in the back wall and entered the hut.

It was too dark for Ezra to see the profound concern on Calliope's face or the streaks of dry tears on her cheeks but he heard the edge of panic in her voice.

"I was going to ask Devon where she went of a night," he said, "but now I can guess. What's going on, Calliope?"

Devon had managed to get her leather skirt on and now found her jacket.

"Come on, Calliope," she said. "Let's go. This has nothing to do with him."

"But I can help, probably, if I know what it's about," he insisted.

"You can't help," Devon said, "and it's none of your business."

"Calliope," Ezra said, addressing the older woman, "you can trust me. Tell me what's going on."

"Don't tell him!" Devon said. "He's with Kalyndra. He's on their side."

"Actually, Kalyndra is with me, which is a different thing; and I'm on nobody's side, at least not until I know what the two factions are fighting about."

"Come on, Calliope," Devon repeated, but Calliope stayed.

"What do you know about the factions?" she asked him.

"I think there are two factions, with Ferne and you as the leaders. I don't know any more, but I guess that Belena maintains her rule by playing one faction against another."

"Well, you're right about Belena and the two factions. Ferne is leader of the larger group. Belena gives them the best jobs; but things can change. Belena's always manoeuvring to keep on top. Some day she may favour our faction. It's not the factions that are the problem. It's her tyranny."

"She doesn't seem like a tyrant to me. She seems kind and thoughtful."

"Yes, she seems so." (This was Devon, her voice bitter and sarcastic.) Ezra ignored the sarcasm.

"Is that why you meet at night: so your plot won't be discovered?"

"Yes."

"So what's the danger? She knows you're a faction."

"Oh yes, she set up the factions herself by collecting Ferne's group together and favouring them. We meet in secret for a different reason."

"Don't tell him!" Devon said.

"Don't tell me what?"

"It's Thalassa," Calliope said, ignoring Devon, who raised her arms in despair. "Belena wants her."

"Wants her for what?" Ezra naively asked, to which Devon exclaimed "Oh, God! She hasn't gone, has she?"

"Belena has demanded her as a bedmate," Calliope patiently explained to Ezra; then to Devon: "No, she's to go to her tomorrow night, after dark. I've told her not to go but I fear she'll go anyway, just to keep the peace. She dreads what will happen to us if Belena is thwarted."

"But is it so bad, being Belena's bedmate?" Ezra asked.

"You don't understand!" Devon exclaimed, scornfully. "Belena is going to rape her!"