Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cool in the tent and they were hot. Ezra lay on her, kissing down her body, tasting the skin of her flat chest, small nipples standing out proudly. Kissing along the muscles of her stomach, he worked down to her pussy. He pushed tight coils of thick black hair out of the way and put his tongue to her clitoris.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Licking your pussy."

"Why?"

"Well, some women like it."

"All women like it but that's what I've got Ash for. I want you to fuck me like a man should."

"How is that?"

"How would I know? You're the man. But not like a woman. What's a man's style of sex?"

"Apart from sticking my cock in you, much the same as a woman's, but rougher and harder."

"I like the sound of that. Fuck me rough and hard."

If she hadn't been winding him up all day, he might not have obeyed quite so literally, but if any woman had asked for it, it was Solange.

He lay heavily on her and roughly forced her legs further apart with his knees, then he pushed his hard cock against her pussy. He tried to push in but was stopped just inside her vagina. She was dry and tight. Also, Solange had clenched her pelvic wall muscles to make it as difficult for him as possible. It was another test: would he force himself into her?

He sucked hard on one tit and put his hand to her throat, choking her a little, trying to distract her into giving more access. Solange responded with heavy breaths and moans but she didn't relax her pussy muscles.

He withdrew and shoved in harder. Her clenched pussy muscles still constricted his entrance but he got in further. He withdrew and pushed back in once more, Now he was halfway in, she had no more defence, squeeze all she might. Then he was in up to the hilt and fucking her hard, loving her tight grip on his cock and marvelling at her strength.

He roughly turned her, so she was in a scissor position, one leg horizontal, the other vertical. He thrust harder, pulling her head back by her hair and rubbing his thumb on her clit.

Now he got some moans from her. She shut her eyes and succumbed to the delicious feeling of being fucked hard.

It was an energetic coupling, forceful, even callous, as when he pinned her down or rudely shoved her onto her front and fucked her doggy-style, pulling her arms behind her back.

She responded with passion, keeping up the rhythm. When he lay heavily on her, she wrapped her legs over his back and breathed hotly in his ear.

They ended like this, him on top, plunging into her flat on the floor, grunting with the effort, the ripples of her orgasm triggering his final moment, splurging his cum into her tight twat while she moaned out her joy.

He grunted with his last contraction and lay still.

She got back her breath, happily taking his weight.

"That was fun," she said, brightly.

"Glad you liked it."

"Let's do it again!"

"In a while. I need to recover."

"Really?"

"Really."

He pulled out and lay on his back. She leaned over and took hold of his cock.

"Oh, the poor little thing's gone soft."

"Give me half-an-hour."

"So sex with a man is fifteen minutes of frantic action and then you're useless to me for half-an-hour?"

"That's right."

"Interesting. Ash and I can fuck all night long and still be up for it in the morning."

"Good for you."

He sounded drowsy. She climbed on him, legs astride his waist.

"Come on, Ezra: no sleeping. I want to talk."

"Well I need a pee."

He always relieved himself after sex but there was no night bucket in the tent. He pushed her sharply off him and made to go outside.

"Where are you going? It's still raining."

"I know, but the stream will be warm."

"I'll come with."

The night-rain had slowed and now fell as large drops. Though they had been hot in the tent, the rain quickly cooled them down, so it was a relief to lie naked in the warm water of the stream.

Ezra was ready to go back to the tent but Solange had another test for him.

"How long can you stand out in the rain?"

"I don't know. I've never tried."

"Try now."

"What for?"

"I bet you can't stay as long as me."

It was a silly challenge but she goaded him into accepting it.

"All right."

They stood on the bank, arms by their sides, exposed to the freezing drops, which smarted as the rain landed on their heads and shoulders and ran in icy rivulets down their backs. Their breaths steamed in the cold air and they quickly began to lose their heat. Ezra thought he heard Solange shiver. He was trying not to shiver as well, forcing himself to stay out longer than her.

After five minutes, the cold was agonizing. Hunched over with folded arms, their teeth began to chatter. Another three minutes and it was becoming unhealthy. Another minute and Solange finally gave up.

"Shit!" she exclaimed and ran shivering into the tent.

Ezra waited half-a-minute to make his point, then ran in after her. Solange had wrapped herself in a blanket and was rubbing herself to get warm. He got into the blanket with her and they lay together, wrapping arms and legs around each other, rubbing their cold skin.

"God! That was stupid!" she said. "What were you trying to prove?"

"Me? It was your idea."

"Yes, but you didn't have to agree to it."

"I thought it was another one of your tests."

"It may have been. I test everyone. But how do you know what the test was?"

It was true: he had no idea what she was testing. Did he just prove he could endure more cold than her? So what if he could? Did he just prove he was foolishly competitive? Or did he prove that he would agree to any of her tests, however daft?

Ezra laughed at himself and pulled Solange onto him and kissed her.

"Do you still want it?" he asked.

"Of course."

"Well guess what cold does to my cock? You'll have to warm it up again in your mouth."

This was something new for her. She was keen to give it a try and, with some guidance, did a good job sucking. Solange felt a sense of pride in getting him stiff just with her mouth. When he was full size again, she climbed on top and rode him slowly, giving herself a well-earned and gratifying climax. Then she turned around, faced his feet and, leaning forward to give his cock a delicious stretch, found just the right spot for herself and rode him faster this time. He struggled to hold off until she had come again, then he released joyfully, groaning and squeezing her waist tightly.

3 The southern camp

After breakfast, the herders started the long ride to the southern camp. To prevent the ponies tiring too much, Ezra rode with each of the four women in turn. He finished riding behind Glynn and was relieved when the journey was over. His bottom ached, his thighs were chafed and he was sure his balls would never work again. The girls seemed barely fazed by the gruelling journey.

The small party arrived in sight of the southern camp late-afternoon, descending from a small hill, casting eerie shadows over the short yellow grass that the herd had flattened on their slow trek across the plain. A hundred or more cows were dotted about the shallow valley: sleek and docile, they had shaggy red-brown hair with silly-looking fringes over their eyes.

As the riders approached the settlement, some of the cows looked up languidly but most took no notice, drinking placidly in the stream or lying contentedly chewing the cud.

Solange was proud of the cattle and rode beside Glynn to point out their virtues to Ezra.

"Look at their handsome faces," she enthused.

"What kind of cows are they?"

"Highlands."

"Why are they called that?"

"No idea. We don't take them into the mountains."

"They look hardy."

"They are. They don't care how cold it gets and can stay out in the rain all night. We lead them across the plain to find the best grazing; but they don't like it too hot during the day, so we never let them go far from water. Sometimes we take them to the forest-edge to cool down in the shade."

"Do you lose many to heat-stroke?"

"No, very rarely. There are so many small streams and springs on the plain. It's a very careless cowgirl who can't find water for the herd whenever they need it."

"Over there," she indicated a meadow across the stream where two women on horseback were using their spears as cattle-prods to guide six black-and-white cows into a fenced enclosure with a wooden shelter in one corner.

"That's one of our dairy herds. Friesian cattle. They're good for milk but not as tough. They always stay near the settlement and the girls gather them in each evening to shelter over-night."

By then, they were in the settlement. It had a ring of well-made huts around the camp-fire with a long wooden shelter for the horses on the far side of the stream. Uphill, toward the forest, were small tilled fields planted with potatoes, beans and maize. The forest, which supplied wood for the huts and the camp-fire, was only a few hundred yards away.

He counted at least ten women and five girls. The children were bathing in the stream. Everyone else was at work. He'd never seen so much bustle on Samothea. Horses were being stripped of their blankets and rubbed down. The dairy herd was in its paddock and no longer plaintively lowing its protest at being moved. Food was being prepared by the camp-fire.

The little troop stopped by a storage hut and began to unload their goods. Some nearby women came to help and pretty soon the horses had been stripped and led to the paddock to graze and drink.

Solange passed an expert eye over the camp and saw a few things that warranted her attention.

"Ezra, you're in with Ash and me," she said as she went to inspect the camp, gathering a small band around her. She was a good captain and didn't issue peremptory commands but asked each woman how she was getting on and thereby learned the tribe's problems.

She made a few suggestions and received appropriate replies. Satisfied, she had one more thing to say.

"Galatea, will you look after the herd while I take the girls to the mountain?"

"Of course, Solange. When will you go?"

"At the end of the week. Do you have any preference on who stays with you?"

"None at all."

"Good, then let's go to dinner."

Ezra had followed Ash into the hut. She prepared for the night by unpacking their clothes and rolling out thick woollen blankets onto the leather ground-sheets they would sleep on. Then she stripped and they went together to the stream for a wash.

Of all the tribes that Ezra had visited, the Herders were the least curious about him. Maybe they had been warned or maybe they were too busy, but they barely stopped their chores to look at him as he followed Ash down to the stream. The naked women bathing there greeted Ash and smiled at him but none stayed to talk.

The children were different though. There were five of them, aged four to fifteen (plus a one-year-old in her mother's arms). They were thrilled to meet an Earthman. Bold and curious, they introduced themselves and Ezra was happy to help splash them in the stream until everyone was called back to the camp for dinner.

With the chores done and the huts prepared, they took their places at a bench around the camp-fire, waiting to start dinner. It was time for Solange to introduce Ezra to the tribe.

"Stand up, Ezra. Let everyone see you."

He did so.

"Ladies, Ezra is our guest for a month. I know how warmly you'll welcome him and I know myself how well he responds to a warm welcome, so don't be shy. Come and say 'hello' and show him that the Herders know how to enjoy life."

There were appreciative comments and smiles all around.

"Girls, I want you to put on a show tomorrow, so Ezra can see our riding skills."

There was a cheer at this and lots of discussion, so the meal began with the same friendly hubbub as there always was when the women of Samothea sat down to dinner. Ezra sat between Solange and Ash, who managed to put her hand not-so-innocently on his thigh and rub it up and down.

"Welcome to the tribe," she purred in his ear.

"Leave him alone, Ash," Solange ordered, observing the movement out of the corner of her eye. "You'll get your chance later. When you're done eating, Ezra, why don't you tell us your story?"

Here was the usual request, which he expected and prepared for. It took an hour to tell the Herders about his life as a prospector, his good-bad luck in finding Samothea, what Earth is like, what the women there are like, what they wear, with even a few hints about sex.

It was dark now and the wind came up, so Solange declared dinner finished and the women began to make their way to the huts and tents for the night.

"You two go ahead," Solange said to Ash and Ezra, "I need to wash. Don't start without me, Ash," she added.

There was enough light to see her bedmate's face clearly but Solange couldn't tell if Ash meant to obey her or not. Smiling to herself, she stripped and headed down to the stream.

In the hut, Ash and Ezra cleaned their teeth and lay naked on the rugs on the floor, side-by-side. She turned to face him and pulled one of his arms over her waist and hooked a leg over his.

"This is how we stay warm," she explained.

"Of course. It seems the Herders don't care for beds," Ezra observed.

"No, we're used to sleeping on the ground under a tent with just a blanket. That's why bedmates are essential. They're not just for sex."

"And if no bedmate's available?"

"You mean out on the prairie or in the mountains? When it's freezing cold, you snuggle up with your horse or a cow or in a cave with the sheep. We're hardy folk, Ezra, and resourceful."

"I see that. It's very admirable."

Ash was a petite girl, cute rather than conventionally beautiful, she was nicely proportioned for a slim woman, with large black eyes, elegant neck, good-size tits high up on her chest, a flat stomach and a flat bottom. Her straight black hair went down to her bottom. Whatever she lacked in beauty, she made up for in eager and submissive sexuality.

He could smell her warm skin, which glowed gold in the light of the smoky tallow candle. He felt her hot breath on his neck. Her hair fell softly over them both and though it was getting cold waiting for her bedmate to join them, she didn't reach for the blanket but snuggled closer.

"So Solange had fun with you last night?"

"Yes, and this morning."

"She's good at fucking, isn't she?"

"Very good indeed, though it's an odd way to talk, like saying she is good at archery or sums."

"She is good at sums. I don't know about archery. Only the Woodlanders use bows and arrows."

Ash was clearly a literal-minded girl. She was also getting warmer as she gently rubbed her foot up and down his leg. He could feel the hard point of a nipple pressing against his chest as she reached up to put a hand on his face.

"You don't mind?"

"No, go ahead."

She ran her finger through his short scruffy beard.

"It's not as soft as I expected," she said.

"But this thing," she said, moving her hand down to his cock, "I'm told it won't stay soft for long."

She began to stroke his cock slowly.

"Weren't you told not to start without Solange?"

"Oh, she's always giving orders. Besides, I'm just keeping warm, I'm not starting anything."

This wasn't true. Ash was starting a fire but he was happy to let her do it. He lay back and tried in vain not to get too turned on.

Ash was pleased with the effect she was having and added kisses to her stroking, starting at his mouth and then pecking, bird-like, down his chest, ending up at his cock - now hard - which she kissed and then greedily sucked into her mouth.

"Oh God! Yes, that's good!" he said, though she hadn't asked if she was doing it right.

When Solange arrived at the hut, dripping from her bath, she pushed aside the curtain to reveal a perfect scene. There was Ezra, lying back, his eyes shut, with Ash on her knees between his legs, bobbing her head on his stiff cock, her bum sticking in the air. It was too inviting to ignore: Solange smacked Ash hard on the bottom.

"Ooh!" she exclaimed.

"Careful!" Ezra said, worried about the girl's teeth on his precious manhood. But Solange only laughed.

"I told you to wait for me."

Ash's reply was muffled, for obvious reasons.

"Leave his cock alone, girl, and speak clearly!" Solange ordered, slapping her bottom again.

"I said: I was waiting, I was just keeping us warm."

"What do you think of this saucy slut, Ezra?"

"I think she's charming."

"You would. All right, Ash, I guess you might as well carry on."

While Ash bent again to her task, Solange stowed her clothes and lay down next to Ezra. She kissed him, and Ash felt a surge of hardness in his cock. She used her hand now as well as her tongue and got Ezra bucking slowly. Solange had told her she'd love sucking cock and she was right.

Solange got up from kissing him and sat back. While the tallow candle lasted, she wanted to watch her lover and Ezra together. She reached over and gathered Ash's hair, which had fallen over her face and Ezra's legs, and pushed it to one side, Now she could see how enthusiastically Ash gobbled on his rod. It was a pretty sight. Ash began licking up and down Ezra's pole, from balls to tip, flicking her tongue from side to side.

Solange reached over again, this time putting gentle fingers between Ash's legs to fondle her pussy. It was wet. Ash responded eagerly to the touch, spreading her legs wider and arching her back.

"Ash, stop," Solange ordered.

The obedient girl sighed her disappointment.

"Turn around."

Ash was puzzled.

"Come on, this way."

Solange helped her climb onto Ezra in the classic sixty-nine position. The girl took to it immediately, slurping again at Ezra's cock while he licked her clitoris until she was moaning sweetly and hunched with a mini-climax. Then he pushed his tongue into her vulva. She loved it, pushing back to encourage him to explore further.

Solange didn't feel left out. Besides the pleasure of watching the others, she had a plan. While Ash sucked on Ezra's cock, she fetched her bag of toys from the corner of the hut. She took out an oddly-shaped wooden tool and a small wooden phial. The wooden tool was a double-ended dildo, which she smeared with oil from the phial.

Ezra lapped at the Chinese girl's pussy. Her wet arousal dripped down his chin. Turned on by them, Solange sat with splayed legs and fingered herself.

Loud groans indicated Ezra had reached the stage in his arousal before the liquid sensation and inevitable orgasm.

"Ash, stop!" Solange ordered again.

Ash disengaged reluctantly and looked at her lover. She saw the toy and smiled her lusty, sluttish smile. She knew exactly what to do.

Once again, Ash turned around. She knelt astride him and positioned his cock with her hand then pushed down to engulf it in her wet snatch. She was as tight as Solange but she wasn't resisting. She gasped as she pushed down and, with Ezra's hands on her waist, took him in all the way. She began riding him, feeling a beautiful stretch and giving him a joyfully tight rub.

Ezra raised himself to take a pretty round tit with brown nipples into his mouth. Ash's head went back and her back arched. He sucked on the other tit (reflecting the curious male idea that, if there are two of anything, both need equal attention).

She leant down to kiss him, tasting her own nectar on his lips and tongue. Then she felt Solange's fingers again, this time on her bottom. With fingers well lubricated with oil, Solange basted Ash's small tight hole. The girl sighed with pleasure. Solange rubbed more oil around the hole and penetrated it with an oiled fingertip, then two fingers, twisted sensuously around, making Ash shudder with anticipation, sticking her bum out.

Feeling her stop bucking, Ezra took over the work of thrusting up into her. He was aware that Solange was doing something. Then he saw the oiled double-ended dildo and understood. He looked at Ash to see what she thought and saw a greedy lustful look in her black eyes. He knew she was going to enjoy this.