Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Solange strapped on the toy and pushed it slowly into her own pussy. The protruding half was curved upward and had a bulbous end. With a few hard smacks to Ash's bottom as a punishment for disobedience, she knelt behind the girl, held her by the hips and prodded the oiled dildo at her hole. Ash shut her eyes and held her breath. Ezra lay still as well.

"Ready?" Solange asked but didn't wait for an answer. She thrust hard.

Ash gasped. The dildo had entered. She felt the usual burning sensation but it was a pleasurable, bearable pain. Solange pushed in further and Ash began pushing back, to envelope Ezra's cock and more of Solange's dildo. Now Ash was fucking both of them, thrusting her pelvis and loving the sense of being filled in both her holes.

"Good girl!" Solange said and put a hand down to get the right angle for herself with the toy.

Ezra could feel the rub of Solange's toy within Ash's body against the underside of his cock. This curious sensation was new to him. It was a real turn-on.

Penetrating the hot willing girl in unison, Solange and Ezra took over the rhythm. Ash's gasping moans rose in pitch, a squeaky exhalation and screech of pure joy as she reached a fulfilling peak.

She went silent for a minute while the others continued fucking her. Then she convulsed and shook again. Still the others continued their synchronised fucking, bringing Ash to another pleasurable peak.

They changed the rhythm, taking turns to thrust. Ash shook her head, moaning deeply. She didn't think she had any lust left to enjoy this variation but she was wrong. She stuck her nails into Ezra's shoulders when she came again with her hardest orgasm so far, the aftershocks hunching her back.

Now it was Ezra's turn. He held off as long as he could but the rhythmic clamping of her pussy on his cock set him off and he grabbed Ash by the hair, kissing her hard as he spurted his load up into her.

Ash shook with another mini-climax as Solange removed the toy excruciatingly slowly from her bedmate's bottom, then the two girls lay in a hot pile on top of Ezra to sleep.

There were chores to do next morning. Given the choice of helping with cooking, mucking out the stables, collecting firewood from the forest or milking the dairy cows, Ezra chose to assist the milkers.

The women drew off the milk into buckets which he helped pour into old skins (to keep as milk) or new skins (to turn into cheese) or into wooden cups for those setting the long breakfast table. He even had a try at milking, to the amusement of the milkmaids, nor was he entirely useless at it.

After breakfast, the Herder women put on a horse-riding display in the paddock. They were truly skilled horsemen. Even the least-adept stood on their mounts or rode backward. Some made their horses stand rampant or walk sideways and backward. Others jumped wooden stiles. Ezra's favourites were those strong agile girls who did hand-stands on their ponies and other gymnastic feats.

The best of these was a lithe flexible brunette of twenty-two, called Megan, whose display began with a handstand. She then brought her legs down into a perfect splits, which she maintained as she walked on her hands from the neck of the horse to its rump. Then she stood up, did a one-handed cartwheel along the horse and landed astride its neck. Facing backward, she steered her mount fast around the arena and jumped the fence to exit.

"That was wonderful!" Ezra applauded when the performance was over. "You women are amazing."

"Whom did you like best?" Solange asked.

"Is it fair to ask me that?"

"Of course, the Herders are strong women, they don't care if you have favourites."

"All right, then. Megan was the most gifted, I think."

"Good choice. Megan Herder, I want you to teach Ezra how to ride."

She was clearly pleased with the task but Ezra was not so happy.

"Why do I need to learn to ride?"

"It will make it easier for us to get about. Don't worry, you already know how to sit on a horse. It will take only a day to learn how to steer her. We don't need you to do handstands. Megan will teach you well."

He still feared what a horse might do if he was alone on it but he realised it was silly to be scared of horses when all the children could ride and none were afraid. He nodded his agreement.

"Penny!" Solange called out to a tall woman aged about fifty, with large shoulders and grey hair. She turned to her chief.

"Penny, I'd like you to be one of those who stays in the camp when we go to the mountains."

The women looked displeased, even distressed.

"What about Vera?" she asked.

This was her daughter, presently looking after the flocks on the southern mountain. Penny had not seen her in months.

"I'll send Vera back."

The crestfallen woman could only nod. Staying in the southern camp meant only work and lonely extra days waiting for her daughter.

"Will you lend Ezra your horse?"

This was the reason: as the biggest Herder, she had the largest and strongest horse; ideal for Ezra.

Again, there was a moment of resistance from Penny. Ezra then saw the best side of Solange. He had seen her aggression, her bluster and her desire to test him. He also thought he understood her humour, which overlapped with these characteristics. But now he saw her charm.

With kind words and a firm hand on the big woman's shoulder, Solange persuaded Penny to give up her horse. There was the promise of maybe getting a granddaughter from Vera and Ezra, should they have time to be together, but it was Solange's charm that actually persuaded the reluctant woman.

Penny invited Ezra to come and get acquainted with her horse. Urged by Solange, Megan skipped happily after them, ready to start his lessons.

"What's her name?" Ezra asked Penny.

"Whom?"

"Your horse."

"Why would a horse have a name?"

"Sorry, I just thought ... horses have names on Earth."

"Do they?"

Penny wasn't being rude: she just missed her daughter and didn't know what to say to the Earthman who was keeping them apart. Megan was a chatty girl, however, and filled in the gap, asking how come Ezra couldn't ride if they had horses on Earth. He fumbled an answer but it had broken the ice and started her off. While Penny went to fetch her tackle, Megan quizzed him on all his adventures on Samothea, his life on Earth, the other planets and settlements.

He barely had time to answer a single question before Penny returned and led them to her horse, a tall jet-black mare with a long mane and large haunches, grazing in the meadow by the stream. She looked up when Penny approached but she took no notice of the others. Ezra patted her, as instructed, and was pleased she was so placid.

Solange had chosen well. She was a large strong horse but also docile and good-tempered. She happily received the bridle, blanket and stirrups and even had no quarrel with Ezra who (after some coaxing by the women) climbed onto her back.

Megan then tied a long rein to the bridle and led them to the paddock, where she began the lesson, overlooked by the few Herders who had no pressing work and all the children. Ezra trotted in a circle around his teacher, who held the long rein more for his assurance than for any good it would do, should the mare feel like bolting or throwing him off.

By the afternoon, Megan had persuaded him to ride out with her onto the plain, where he could really learn. They stayed out three hours and, having learned to canter, Ezra lost his fear of the horse and instead gained a fear of travelling at twenty miles-an-hour on the back of an unstable animal. He gripped tightly and pretended to enjoy the thrill; yet, when they returned, he was genuinely more confident than he had ever been.

He again spent the night with Solange and Ash. He spent his load in Solange's tight twat, while Ash sat on her face. As he recovered, the girls took out their toys to play some more. They were completely open and unashamed about anything to do with sex and when they emptied the sack of sex-toys on the blanket to choose one, it answered a question he had been reluctant to ask.

"Ah, so that's how it's done," he said.

"How what's done?" Solange asked.

"Sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to say it out loud."

"Well, you did, so now you have to tell us what you're talking about."

"All right. I was wondering how come your pussies are so tight. Now I can see."

"Ha! You mean these toys. Well, you're right. Come on Ash, let's show him."

She brandished some tapered wooden dildoes, thick at the handle and thin at the tip, some with ridges, others smooth. Smiling, Ash squatted as Solange licked one of the ridged dildoes and pushed it into the girl's snatch, holding it there a second.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yes," said Ash.

She gripped tight and Solange let go of the dildo. It stayed in place for some seconds, then began to fall out slowly as Ash relaxed.

"Come on Ash, you can do better!" Solange encouraged. She pushed the dildo back in.

The girl tried again, closing her eyes as she squeezed hard, bunching her stomach muscles. She kept the toy in for almost a minute before having to relax.

"Good girl!"

"I'm impressed," said Ezra.

"Solange is better than me," Ash said. "She uses the thin ones. They don't stay in unless you really squeeze tight. Sometimes I put weights on them to make it even harder."

"Not that I'm complaining," he said, "but why do you do it?"

Solange answered.

"It makes our orgasms better."

By this time his sex-drive had rebuilt, so while Ash knelt down and toyed Solange with a ridged dildo, Ezra knelt behind her and fucked her doggy-style.

Next day, Megan took him for a long riding lesson. They headed out onto the plain, following the trail left by the herd as it raised dust along the zigzag course of a lush valley in search of good pasture.

They began at a trot, so they could talk. He began by answering the questions Megan put to him yesterday, when he'd had no time to reply.

"You remembered!" she said, pleased by his thoughtfulness.

They had turned away from the valley before they caught up with the herd and were soon alone on the veldt.

Though it was still morning, the sun beat down mercilessly. Ezra was pleased he'd kept the hat that Althea had made for him in the Mariner camp. It was a leather skull-cap with a peak and a cloth curtain around the back. It looked stupid but it kept the sun off his neck. When she first saw it, Solange laughed, saying:

"Are you really going to wear that?"

"It's better to look ridiculous than to get sunstroke."

"Are you sure?" she said.

In contrast to his unfashionable attire, Megan had on a very fetching short leather jacket, a short leather skirt and a wide-brimmed leather hat. Clearly, the Herders had lots of leather, though the children seemed to be dressed in a mixture of badly-knitted woollens and ancient synthetics.

The green plain stretched out before them to the mountains, while the horizon to their right was a long white cloud over the ocean. The forest, a high wall to their left, was pale grey and blue-green in the shimmering air. Around them was a sea of grass.

Megan had the inexpressible good-to-be-alive feeling of every young fit animal. She needed an action to express her joy at the beauty and freedom of the boundless savannah.

"Come on, Ezra!" she cried. "Let's get some wind in our hair!"

She spurred her horse to a gallop. Holding on as tightly as he could, Ezra tried to follow. He found it easier to stand in the stirrups, leaning over the horse's neck, but he couldn't catch up with Megan, whose hair was flying backward in the wind as she streaked away.

Five minutes later, she slowed to a walk and let him catch up. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"I could ride forever!" she exclaimed. "Don't you feel it Ezra?"

"I feel my sore arse and thighs," he said, growling.

She laughed at him.

"You'll heal; but isn't it beautiful?"

"Yes, it's wonderful. It's serene, like a grass ocean."

"I guess sailing on a calm sea might be like this," she said.

They were comfortably at peace with each other and the world, breathing in the hot dry air, smelling the rich verdure and following the circling flight of eagles riding the thermals in the far distance.

The only sound was the clip-clop of the horses and the occasional pee-yoo of a feathered hunter, calling over the savannah to her mate.

They rode a few miles in silence. He couldn't help admiring his companion. She was a good teacher and a friendly girl. It also helped that she was pretty. Middle-height, athletic with long straight brown hair, dark blue eyes the same shade as his, elegant features and strong legs. Her midriff was bare. He could see the sculpted outline of her stomach muscles. She even showed some tempting cleavage, though her clothes were made for comfort, not to captivate men.

He hoped she would be his bedmate sometime this month and was about to make the suggestion when she pre-empted him.

Megan hadn't shown all her gymnastic tricks on horseback yesterday but kept a special trick back for today.

She brought her pony alongside his, tied her reins to his saddle bag and stood up. She hopped from the neck of her horse onto the rump of his, daintily walked around him, turned on tip-toes and sat down to face him, crossing her legs over his back.

She put her arms around his neck and pulled herself in for a kiss. Ezra held the svelte girl to him as they kissed, his hand on her back, massaging the muscles of her spine.

She pressed her pussy against his erection as the horse led itself at a walk. Passion increased and Ezra put his other hand under her skirt to finger her. She moaned loudly and bucked her pelvis. He flicked his thumb over her clitoris and finger-fucked her until she came, holding him tightly, breathing hotly in his ear and whimpering.

It was his turn. He pulled his stiff cock out of his trousers. She pushed herself up and sat back down again, engulfing his pole in her wet slit.

They fucked slowly as the horse wandered aimlessly. Megan did all the work at first but then she told Ezra to kick the mare into a trot. The rougher bouncing of the horse gave them a very effective fucking motion, as they held each other and kissed.

After this, Ezra was completely comfortable on horseback and didn't need any more riding lessons. When they got back to the camp, Solange met them at the paddock.

"Well, Earthman, was I right?" she asked.

"About what, Solange?"

"About life on the savannah."

"Yes, you were right. I don't know anything more beautiful or serene."

She had also seen a sparkle in Megan's eyes.

"And was I also right about my sluts?"

"Yes, Solange, you were right about your sluts."

She gave him her 'I told you so' smile and helped them with their saddle-bags.

That night, he shared a hut with Megan and three other young women.

The Herders stayed five days in the southern camp, making preparations for the mountain camp and the six-monthly task of shearing the sheep. During this time, Ezra saw how different the Herders were from the other tribes he'd so far met.

One difference was in regard to bedmates. Apart from Solange and Ash, who were not exclusive, there seemed to be no regular pairs but when the women had sex, everyone in the hut or tent took part. Huts and tents usually slept four, so what Ezra came to think of his nightly orgies were usually with three women at a time.

Another difference was how quarrelsome the Herders were. He'd never seen so much squabbling. True, there were no actual fights (though some women sported scratch marks), but there was lots of bitchiness and name-calling. At the same time, the Herders were always laughing and those who fought also quickly made up. Only once did he see a Herder woman pack her bag and leave her hut to stay in another.

It contrasted with the quiescent Woodlanders, who had the authority of Mirselene, the wisdom of Casti and Annela's pacifying influence to smother all disputes and mollify the aggrieved. As for the Mariners, their society had recently been split by conflict and was now united under a temporary chief. During Calliope's honeymoon period, they were perhaps the most peaceful tribe on Samothea; but he couldn't say if it would last.

4 The southern mountains

At the end of the week, Solange led ten of the women and the oldest children to the southern mountains, leaving Galatea and a small group behind to tend to the dairy herd and drive the cattle out to pasture. Her party rode fast, leaving Ezra behind

Having gone more slowly than the others (and enjoyed a sexual detour for an hour), Megan and Ezra trotted into the camp in the foothills of the southern mountains many hours late.

It had been a gentle climb to a plateau under the steep slopes of the mountain. Animal tracks criss-crossed the fields, where the grass was nibbled short by white sheep who dotted the hill-side.

The camp was small, with a shelter nearby for the horses and a large pen outside for the flock. There were small storage-huts but the tribe slept in tents. Four of them were pitched in a square against the sheltered leeward edge of the hill. Water was provided by a mountain stream, which channelled melt-water from the snowy peaks via the edge of the camp into a shallow lake, thence onto the plain and westward, toward the sea.

They were greeted with knowing smiles and some vulgar but friendly remarks by the women who came out to help unpack the horses and get them under the shelter. Then it was dinner-time.

There were four new Herders for Ezra to meet. These were the shepherds who served three-month shifts with the flock, making sure the stupid beasts didn't stray too far away or get caught in a crevice. Lambs might also be taken by eagles, so the shepherds watched the skies and were ready with their sling-shots.

It was easy work but sometimes lonely out in the hills, so the women took turns as shepherds and always looked forward to seeing other members of the tribe when they came to the mountain camp to shear the sheep. This was the purpose of the current visit.

It was decided over dinner that Ezra would share a tent with Megan and two of the shepherds, Vera and Lorna. This was because Vera was going to be sent back to the southern camp soon. She had to be given her chance.

Dinner was quickly over but when Ezra told Megan he wanted to wash before bed (he smelled of horse, his own sweat and their combined juices) she assured him it was all in hand. Because the mountain water was too cold to bathe in, the shepherds filled water-bladders in the morning and left them hanging on the tents all day to warm up. Then they used the water to wash in the evening.

Led by Megan and pushed by the other women, Ezra was bundled into the tent. He went along with whatever they had planned for him, even when they began to strip off his clothes. He saw what they were after when they filled buckets of water and began to sponge him down. There was the usual fascination with his cock, his balls and his chest-hair.

When it was the girls' turn to wash, he lent a hand. Sweet little Megan was ticklish and easy to make laugh, which set off the others. Lorna, aged thirty, was fair and curvy, with wide hips and big tits. Ezra gave them a much more thorough clean than they needed but she enjoyed the attention. As for Vera, she was in her late-twenties. Tall and strong with broad shoulders, big thighs and big hands. She also had large tits with huge nipples.

There was a lot of Vera to wash, so all three of them went to it enthusiastically, taking a leg or a side each or bending the girl over and giving her intimate parts a sensuous clean. Though it was still fun, they had stopped laughing. Other emotions were coming to dominate.

Lorna started the orgy. She finished cleaning Vera and began rubbing the girl's clitoris with her fingers. Then she knelt down and began using her tongue, while Megan put her own tongue to good use on Ezra's cock. There was a lot of giggling, sighing, a few spanks and some sensuous squelching; then it was too dark to see who was doing what to whom. The orgy ended with Ezra on his back and Vera astride him, riding them both to a climax; meanwhile Lorna and Megan were having fun of their own, rubbing their pussies together and moaning loudly.