Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So ended a meeting that Ezra knew was a turning point in his sojourn on Samothea. Nothing would be the same as before; and all his plans, hatched out of incomplete knowledge and faulty supposition, must be composed anew.

6After the meeting

With the three chiefs back in their tents and the Juniors putting the councillors to bed upstairs, Gloria and Ezra had the council chamber to themselves. They sat on adjacent chairs, enjoying being silent together.

Gloria realised it was best not to start something she couldn't finish. Instead, she turned to a safe topic:

"Do you understand Madam Lawspeaker's motivation?" she wondered.

"I'm not sure."

"The law is her baby."

"I see. Because, by family tradition, she gave up the chance for a child, she lavishes her love and care on the law."

"It makes her strict and pernickety," Gloria explained, "but she's not a bad person."

"I don't doubt it. On Earth, her talents and energy would have propelled her into the government of a province or captaincy of a large business."

She looked at him with her big eyes shining, imagining her aunt governing a province.

"On Samothea, she puts her mind to protecting the constitution and maintaining high moral standards among the Cloners," she said.

"Such as protecting you from my amorous advances?"

"Do I need protecting?"

"No. You're quite safe."

"I hope not. Besides, who says you're safe with me?"

"Indeed," he smiled.

"I trust we'll be good friends, you and me - until political circumstances allow otherwise."

"We will," he agreed. "What I find amazing about you, Gloria, is that I feel I know you completely, though I've only just met you."

"That's because we're attuned at a deep level. ... You know what that means?"

"I do - and I regret there's nothing we can do about it."

"Not yet."

"I wish your Aunt Dolly wasn't right."

"Me too! ... Come on. Walk me to my room before our erotic banter gets out of hand."

He laughed. They went hand-in-hand up the stairs and along the corridor. She walked gaily, like a girl, not seductively, like a woman. It was part of her charm, the contrast between the dignified chief and the fun-loving woman, enjoying the rare chance to be herself.

They passed the open door of a room in which Ezra's pack was clearly visible. At the door of her own room, Gloria stopped. An oil-lamp in a nearby recess flickered orange onto their faces. She turned to face him and on tip-toes kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight," she said.

"Goodnight."

She shut the door. He waited outside the door a minute, still breathing her perfume. He didn't know she was on the other side, leaning back against the door, waiting for her heart-beat to slow down enough to walk comfortably to her bed, to lie there, restive and longing.

"Damn!" she said, "I'm not done! I need to know."

She flung open the door to run after him but he was still there. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up, planting her mouth on his.

She kissed passionately, eagerly, hotly - transmitting her whole body's repressed erotic desire through her lips and tongue. It was a strong turn-on. His cock was instantly hard. She could feel it through her loose robes. She sighed and kissed him harder, knowing she was making it worse for herself.

Eventually, Gloria regained her strength and broke the kiss, turning her head to rest it against his chest.

"Yes, I though that's what it would feel like," she whispered to herself, adding out loud: "When I change the law, we will finish this."

"All right," he agreed.

"But, for now, don't neglect any of your bedmates because of me."

She wasn't being presumptuous. Gloria was a woman who knew her own worth. It was part of her attraction.

He kissed her hand.

"Goodnight, Gloria."

This time he didn't stay at the door but made his way down the corridor. Suffering a raging hard-on due to his unsettling encounter with the alluring Cloner chief, Ezra walked straight past his room to the Junior dormitory.

The door opened silently. He looked inside. Starlight from the windows fell in grey squares on the bare floor between the beds. The nearest bed had been disturbed but was empty now and there was a bundle on the floor. It was Megan. Finding the mattress too soft to sleep on, she'd lain the blankets on the floor and slept there, curled up like a cat.

He snuck into the room and put his hand on her bare shoulder, whispering in her ear:

"Megan, are you awake?"

"Ezra?" she asked, drowsily. "What is it? Is it important?"

"No, just urgent."

"Hmm?"

"Come on, I need you," he whispered.

"All right, I'll get my clothes."

"You won't need your clothes."

It was too dark for him to see the look - both long-suffering and indulgent - she gave him. She fetched her clothes anyway.

In the corridor he lifted her into his arms and carried her to his bedroom. She dropped the clothes as soon as they were inside and turned to wrap her legs around his waist as he pulled her to him. She felt his stiff cock pressing against her belly.

His kissing was urgent and forceful. She felt herself swept up by his need. She kissed him back hard, as she always did because she was a Herder girl, who grabbed what she wanted with both hands.

From dreaming to horny in less than a minute, Megan was eager and responsive. She spread her legs wide when he laid her down on the bed and arched her back as he sucked on her tits, putting her hands in his hair. He made his way down her tight body to her succulent pussy.

She was already wet. He sucked her clitoris into his mouth and rubbed it with his tongue. She was bucking and moaning, feeling the tension. She moaned with every breath and breathed ever more quickly, her note getting more excited as he sank his face into her pussy and basted her nether-lips.

Her first orgasm came as a surprise to her. It was something left over from the erotic bathroom play with the Juniors. She tingled all over and her moans were deeper.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she cried.

He wrenched a second orgasm from her with his fingers on her g-spot, sucking on her clitoris. She arched again and her legs shook as she convulsed. Pleasure spread in a hot flush over her chest and thighs.

"Stop! Stop!" she begged and he stopped so she could rest a minute, lying back luxuriantly, eyes shut tight, humming to herself. Her left leg was still shaking. He held her, kissing her neck, hands around her waist, letting her recover.

Now it was Ezra's turn. Megan pushed him on his back and climbed on-board. She knelt and, with a hand, guided his hard cock into her wet and ready pussy. She sighed as she pushed down and began to swivel, massaging his cock in an erotic figure of eight with her hips.

As the tension rose, she began to make pelvic thrusts, riding him to a strong and steady rhythm, her hands on his shoulders, fingers digging in. They panted together and he matched her rhythm as he reached the plateau, fighting to make it last.

Close to the finish herself, she planted her mouth on his, putting her hands in his beard, his cock squelching in her pussy, her buttocks slapping against his thighs.

The last few thrusts were on them. With gasping moans from her and a satisfied grunt from him, they finished together, her spasm triggering his own, sending spurts of cum into her pulsating vagina. She thrust a few last times as his cock pumped out the last of his juice and the tension bled from their bodies.

Now there was peace and concord. They held each other tightly and relaxed. Ezra was exhausted after a long day. Sexually satisfied, his brain was tired and he started to nod off. It was the opposite for Megan. Where sex had enervated him, it had energised her. Her brain was fizzing and she wanted to talk.

"Talk to me, Ezra," she said.

"Mmm?"

"Tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm not thinking anything."

Then he remembered his manners.

"You were amazing, Darling," he said, drowsily. "Forgive my waking you?"

"I don't mind at all. I liked it, lots."

"Good," he said again, rolling on his side.

He shut his eyes. She pulled the blanket over them both and snuggled close.

"The Juniors are lovely girls, don't you think?" she asked.

"Mmm."

"They work hard but they have fun."

"Mmm."

"Are you listening?"

"Juniors ... fun."

"Do you think I'd make a good Junior?"

"Mmm."

"Is that yes or no?"

"Mmm."

"Then it's a yes."

"No," he said, "you're too wilful."

"You don't think I can be meek and obedient?"

"Not a chance. ... Darling, can I sleep now?"

"I suppose so, if you have to."

He rolled on his back. She lay against him, saying silently to herself: "Don't ask, don't ask, don't ask." She couldn't help herself. She had to ask:

"Do you love her?"

"Who?"

"Gloria."

"A little. Not as much as I love you."

That wasn't as satisfying to her as he supposed - if he supposed anything at all in his somnolent state.

("Don't ask any more," she told herself, "be content. Wait 'til the morning. Don't press him.")

She pressed him:

"Why?"

"Mmm? Why what?"

"Why do you love me more than her?"

"Mmm. ... Because I can have you but I can't have her."

That didn't sound like a compliment to either woman and did nothing to allay Megan's jealousy.

"Why can't you have Gloria?"

"... She's off-limits."

That's all he would say or could say. Morphia had conquered and he was breathing deeply, unresponsive to any further questions or prodding; but Megan was wide-awake and restive. Ezra seemed to say that he would love Gloria if she wasn't off-limits; but why was she off-limits? She was the Cloner Chief. She could change the rules and not be off-limits. It made no sense; and the more she thought about it, the less she liked it.

Dissatisfied, Megan got out of bed and collected her clothes. She snuck out of his room and returned to the Junior dormitory. Here she mused and fretted until she eventually fell asleep, snuggled in blankets on the floor.

***

Next morning, Ezra was woken by Preeda, who brought him a mug of tea. He was surprised Megan wasn't there but Preeda explained she'd gone to collect their horses and that he was the last one to get up.

He declined Preeda's help in using the bathroom, had a good wash and followed her to the Fair, where he said goodbye to the councillors, the chiefs and his friends.

Megan was waiting for him. Saying nothing, she threw him the reins of his horse and set off at a fast pace out of the Cloner Fair and up the hill. Ezra had to mount quickly and chase after her. Soon they were out of sight.

"What was that about," Mirselene asked Solange as they returned to her tent.

"I'm not sure. Megan asked me why Gloria is off-limits to Ezra, so I told her about the agreement with the Cloners, Farmers and Miners."

"Why would that make her mad at him?"

"I don't know, but I trust Megan to sort it out. She's a bright girl."

Mirselene gave Solange a searching look and then put the problem aside. She had meetings with the other chieftains today and trade agreements to pursue. It would be a full day for them all.

Megan gave Ezra the silent treatment for a couple of hours. She avoided talking by riding fast, waiting for him to catch up and then galloping off again. When they stopped to water the horses at a stream, however, she couldn't escape talking. They dismounted and let the horses drink.

"Megan, I'm sorry," he said.

"What for?"

"For whatever I said or did that made you angry with me."

"You don't even know, do you?"

"I know I've upset you and I'm sorry."

"Tell me what you did and I'll forgive you."

That wasn't fair but she was feeling testy. She really wasn't angry - it was something else - but it would be a good lesson for him.

"I did or said something last night," he hazarded.

"Did you?"

"Come on, Megan. Was it during sex?"

"No, afterward."

"I honestly don't remember."

"You don't remember talking about Gloria?"

"Was that it? I remember something but not what it was."

"You said you loved me more than Gloria because I'm easy and available but she's off-limits."

"Good God, did I say that?"

"Not those words, but it's what you meant."

"I promise you, Megan, I didn't mean that at all."

"What did you mean, then?"

He racked his brains and some of last night's conversation came back to him.

"Some people like things more if they're unattainable. They think it makes them special or better. I don't agree. I never want what's out of reach more than what's within reach. I don't want unattainable things instead of the here-and-now. ... I can't have Gloria, so I save myself pain and longing by not wanting her. I hope I'll always have you."

She took a minute to absorb this. It made a kind of sense. Besides, that wasn't why she was angry with him.

"I don't care if you think I'm easy and available. It's no shame to love sex and never refuse it. You agree to sex with me whenever I ask, so why shouldn't I be available to you whenever you ask?"

"So what did I say to make you angry with me?"

"What did you do with Gloria?"

"We kissed."

"And that got your cock hard, didn't it?"

"It did."

"Which you stuck in me."

"Is that it? I'm sorry, I was wrong to use you just because I was horny."

"Don't be daft! I was just as horny as you. Besides, I don't care who turns you on first. When we have our orgies, it could be anyone who first arouses you, but she might not be the one you stick your cock in."

"Come on, Megan, stop playing with me. You know I'm sorry for whatever I did. Just let me know what it was, forgive me, and we can go back to normal."

"That's just it. We can't go back to normal, not after this."

"After what?"

"After you fell for Gloria!"

"Megan, I don't believe you're jealous! You're one of the most beautiful and talented women on Samothea. You of all people have nothing to be jealous about."

"If I'm all that, how come you want Gloria at all?"

"Some of my other bedmates are just as beautiful as you, but you're not jealous of them."

"They're not her! They're normal people, like me. But Gloria's not. She's powerful. She's rich. She's intelligent. She's got wardrobes full of clothes. All the Juniors love her. She's got everything! ... It's not right that you love her as well. She doesn't deserve to take the little thing I have from me!"

"Darling, I'm truly sorry. What can I do to fix this?"

"Fall out of love with Gloria and never love her again."

"I'm not sure I can."

"You just told me you'll save yourself pain and longing by not wanting her."

"True, but I can't promise not to fall for her again when she's not off-limits."

Megan turned away.

Ezra hadn't encountered jealousy before on Samothea. He stood silently, thinking hard.

The Woodlanders nipped nascent jealousy in the bud by sharing him among them monthly. The Mariners were in transition when he first visited, so the problem barely arrived, though there were small sparks of friendly contest over him. The herders were equal-opportunity orgiasts and, though rough and agonistic, had surely been the least clingy and possessive tribe.

He needed a way to deal with jealousy. Much as a man might fantasize about women fighting over him, he's as likely to end up with none of them than with one or them all. Besides, Megan was a typical Herder woman. If they all felt like her in regard to Gloria, then he'd have a pretty torrid time explaining himself.

"Do you really think Gloria can take me away from you?" he asked.

Megan turned back, calm and reasonable.

"Yes, that's exactly what I think. She will insist on having you exclusively to herself - and she can do it. She has the power and the charm."

"She has the charm but no one has the power. If I have to choose between my present bedmates and Gloria, I will choose my bedmates, whatever happens. I will always choose you."

"That sounds nice but it won't work. If Gloria is one of your bedmates, then she'll be the only one. I know it."

"You can't know it and, now I see how you feel, I'll guard against it."

"There's only one way to guard against it, Ezra, and that's never to be alone with that woman. Keep away from her. Stay with your current bedmates. Don't go back to the Cloner city."

She stopped. She was not so sure of herself that she could dictate to him; yet it was a lesson he needed to learn on how his bedmates felt.

"I have to go back to the Cloner City some day, Megan, but I have an idea. If you can spare the time, and if Solange can spare you, I'll go with you - or one of my other bedmates you recommend and trust. Do you think that would work? Someone to stop me, er, making a fool of myself?"

Megan thought about it. Then she thought about it some more. He sounded sincere and it might be an answer.

As she was silent, he added some more information.

"Did you know that I'm legally married to Annela?"

"Yes, Solange told me."

"What do you think?"

"I think it's nonsense. ... I also think Annela is one of the sweetest women there is. She wouldn't dream of keeping you to herself, even if your marriage was a real thing."

"I agree. It was Annela herself who first persuaded me to take all the Woodlanders as bedmates. She even said, 'Think of us as your wives and take us all.'"

"Well, then, Annela is on my side, the side of your bedmates. She wouldn't want you to commit adultery with Gloria!"

It was curious for him to hear her use the term 'adultery' in this context, after it had been a feature of Madam Lawspeaker's judgment on her niece. It seemed that Megan's idea of adultery was for him to neglect his many bedmates and pledge himself to one woman alone. He didn't press her on the matter, happy enough just for her to talk to him again.

"So you forgive me for making you jealous last night and speaking stupidly?" he asked.

Megan gave this serious thought and at last relented.

"Yes, I forgive you. But we'll have to keep an eye on you, from now on."

She forgave him for real that night, when they pitched their tent after a hard day's riding. They camped by a stream, hobbled the horses, had a good wash, ate dry rations and fucked non-stop for two hours.

His suction on her tits, then his tongue in her snatch, her lips around his cock and her moans and cries as he pounded his cock into her hard body ended in convulsive spasms and a slow release of tension. It was make-up sex at its best. She lay on him and forgot how jealous she'd been. Right now, she was warm and fulfilled, sharing the intimate togetherness felt by lovers who use their bodies to forgive each other.

Megan went to sleep, content to know she was loved and desired.

7Back with the salvagers

When they got back to the salvage camp next morning, they took the horses straight to the watering hole, hobbled them and let them graze. The other horse wasn't there and they noticed the hole had muddied up.

They carried their panniers and packs into the camp, where it was clear the salvage party had been hard at work. There was a pile of wood for a camp-fire. Newly-dug ditches drained the rain-water away from the gullies around the tents. Full water-bladders were stacked in the shade of the largest tent to keep cool. Baskets of dried meat and leather rolls with cheese also sheltered from the sun.

It looked like the camp was empty as they stowed their packs; then Tamar appeared out of her tent. She'd been lying down inside, reading. She was about a quarter of the way through Middlemarch.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello," Ezra replied, "where is everyone?"

"Wildchild went off with the horse. The others have gone fishing."

"I bet Wildchild's having a strop," he said to Megan but Tamar didn't comment.

"How about you?" Megan asked. "Why did you stay behind?"

1...345678