Everybody Comes to Hollywood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to do this. Can't we just take this angle out from their relationship? Just let it be like it always was?"

I sighed. "You know I can't take the relationship out. The sexual tension between them is one of the big audience-pleasers in this story. Everyone wants to see them together in the end, but that means that they've got to get over their respective hang-ups first. If you've got a better scene to move that along, I'm open to suggestion."

"I don't have any. I just don't... it doesn't feel right. I don't know IF I can DO this."

This was really the first time I'd ever seen Andrea back down from anything. She had always been the person who could accomplish whatever she set her mind out to do. So either this role was something she couldn't handle, or there was something else in it that was bothering her. "Let's just try this line by line. Ad-lib around it. Let's just see where the scene naturally takes you and I'll do my best to keep up."

"Fine... I'm a professional. I can do this." Andrea sat back upright and glared at me, doing her best to see through me to the male lead character. We zipped through the "I'm not a little girl" argument easily enough, to where the hero grudgingly conceded that she was a capable adventurer in her own right.

My line: "It's just that I don't want to see you hurt."

Andrea: "I won't stay behind. Not ever again."

"You CAN'T come with me. We might not survive."

"But I WON'T be separated from you again. I was a stupid little girl before. I thought I had all the time in the world..." And Andrea choked up for a moment, then looked away, her face contorted into an ugly frown while I watched her eyes wavering as her focus had turned inward to her own thoughts.

Then she looked right at me, wild emotions swirling in her eyes as she read the next line without looking at the page. "I was lonely without realizing it. And when I saw you again, only then did I realize how much it hurt not having you around." She sniffed, holding back tears, and only when a single drop escaped and ran down her cheek did she finish the line. "I don't want to lose you again." And then, in accordance with the script, she leaned forwards and pressed her lips to mine, the first kiss between our main characters.

But now my head was swimming. The same raw power of our first kiss was exploding in my head. Was Andrea still in character or was she talking directly to me? Did I really write that? Did I have Andrea in mind when I wrote that? My brow furrowed I focused on the next line before me. Maybe this confusion would just go away if I kept to the script.

Andrea pulled back, looking at me curiously and I said, "Stop, stop. We can't do this. It isn't right." A half second later I realized those were the same words as my next line.

She glanced at her script, grinning at the next line before looking right at me, her eyes shining. "But I want it. And I know you do too."

Shakespeare it ain't. But those simple words ran right through my heart. I wanted her so badly. The buried feelings and the quiet emptiness in my heart ached for me to hold this beautiful woman before me. Here, finally, I could find a resolution to the years I spent apart from my first love. But it wasn't right. And my logical mind made one last ditch attempt to say so. I dropped my script pages to the floor, doing my best to harden my heart and then said, "But-."

I didn't get any further with my objection because Andrea tackled me off of my chair to land with a thud on my back. And then all objections flew out of my head as we were kissing, praying that neither of us would suffer a crisis of conscience this time.

The scripted scene more or less ended here, fading to black and letting the audience fill in the blanks themselves. But we had no intention of stopping to redo the scene. We were both in such a tremendous hurry. We had to start fucking right away before either of us could change our minds.

Andrea's tongue was dipping into my mouth while I sucked on it, her upper torso crushing into my chest while her hands were busy trying to tug her adventurer's cargo shorts down. My hands were similarly focused on getting my jeans undone, until I managed to yank them to my knees. With her eyes blazing, Andrea kicked her shorts and panties off into a corner of the trailer and pulled my stiff rod up through the flap in my

boxers. My eyes questioned what we were about to do, but before I could say anything, she kissed me fiercely, locked my joystick into a vertical position and then sank me into her slit as deep as I could go. She was so wet that I was completely embedded in that first thrust.

Too late now to think about responsibilities or consequences. All that was left was my lust for Andrea and hers for me. Our hips were trembling against each other, overflowing with nervous energy as my rod twitched inside of her. We lay like that for a few minutes, just kissing softly and enjoying the mind-blowing sensations of being joined together with our first love.

And when we finally broke for some air, Andrea just grinned at me and started to pump her hips. "We're not teenagers anymore. I hope you've improved your stamina."

I just smiled right back. "I'd be happy to show you."

The floor of the trailer was hard, but if my characters could do it on the rainforest dirt, we could manage. The familiar rhythms were coming back to me along with the familiar whimpers escaping Andrea's mouth. She continued bouncing in my lap, her juices pouring out of her body and soaking my boxers beneath her. I reached my hands up and past the green shirt, lifting the hem of her tank top and roughly pushing it above the bouncing orbs of her bosom. Six years had only made them rounder and fuller than I remembered them, without a trace of sag. The nipples were extended forwards, calling my fingers to tweak and squeeze at them just they way I knew she liked.

Andrea gasped in response, "Oh, that's it honey..."

I let one hand play upstairs and moved the other hand to rub at her budding clit. She stopped her vertical bouncing and began to just shift her hips back and forth to accommodate my questing fingers, her eyes fluttering with the jolts of energy emanating from her nether regions. I saw the telltale signs of an impending Andrea orgasm, surprised that I still remembered them.

I sat up to take a breast into my mouth, suckling on the end while my other hand caressed the other. I could only hold this position for so long while continuing to manually stimulate Andrea, but only needed to hold it for a little while before she spasmed in my arms, biting down against a cry of ecstasy and flooding my lap with a new wave of her orgasmic fluids.

When she came down from her high she looked right at me and smiled, relief at the release of our interpersonal tension as well as the physical release of her orgasm. I took this as my cue, and scooping her ass up in my hands I lifted her half-naked body onto the couch with her crotch half hanging off the front end. I whipped my wet boxer shorts from my feet and lined myself up at the entrance to Andrea's pleasure box, my hands on the couch as if to do a push up over her body. My feet straining on the floor to maintain traction, I eased myself downwards and forward to sheath myself in her once again.

Andrea lifted her legs up to wrap around my back even as she leaned against the sofa cushions, her hips rising up to reach me and her body contorted into a tight curve like an armadillo as I leaned into her to get maximum penetration. With one hand on the armrest for balance and the other grasping at Andrea's sweaty body, I pulled back and then rammed myself forth to powerfully drill into her.

Andrea wailed in unison with my grunts of exertion, her eyes tearing up as if in pain as my tempo began to increase. I was fucking her harder and harder, Andrea clutching me to her and whimpering in my ear with every thrust.

"Fuck me... Fuck me!..."

I intended to do just that. Her inner muscles squeezed and gripped me tightly as I carved out every nook and cranny inside of her, every scrape of the end of my shaft sending sparks of pleasure into both of our brains.

Her hair had come loose and several bangs were falling over her wild eyes. Her mouth was permanently gaping open as she gasped and moaned. I felt the sweat dripping down my face and burning into my eyes, and my own grunts were joining in odd harmony with Andrea's higher pitched sounds of lust.

We were pushing each other to higher and higher levels of ecstasy until we both knew we were making too much noise. I finally hit the point of no return, my hips pumping into her erratically for a few moments before I slammed in and held myself there, emptying both barrels in a single shot that slugged into Andrea's pussy, blasting a wave of hot liquids that was soon intermingled with a rushing wave of Andrea's climax roaring out to meet it.

She screamed for a brief moment, so loud I nearly went deaf before she clamped down and bit my shoulder, HARD, to muffle herself. I groaned with the exertion of my release, reveling in the riotous waves I felt deep inside of her.

And then we were both spent, utterly exhausted. She slumped sideways to lie across the couch and I fell atop her, my cock slipping out followed by a veritable tidal wave of fluids pouring out of her steaming pussy.

WE were back.

And we had another three months in Hawaii to discover each other again.

***

NEXT PART 2: Celebrity