All Comments on 'Everybody Comes to Hollywood Ch. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
outfucking standing!

The entire series is phenomenal! I'm at a loss for words..

PhoenixPhoenixabout 18 years ago
Ok I hate you

I hate you. Why? Because you are simply too damn good. Its sort of like standing at the bar in the Playboy mansion except I am sort of like Rob Scheider and you are like Brad Pitt. Damn you for being so damn good at this. In other words I love your work and this series and pretty much everything you have put out on this site so faryou talented sonovabitch lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is fuckin great!

I'm blown away by this series! Your characters have such depth and feel real, you can feel how he feels at all times and the plot is excellent! I loved the way it all ties into itself. My advice just keep writing series like this and you could be a Hollywood screen-writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Best Yet...

This series has been amazing, reading it makes you bond with the characters and genuinely care about what happens next. Without doubt the most erotic yet moving set of stories I have ever read. You are extremely talented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago

oustanding work. i dont bother searching for other stories now

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is it illegal....

...for a writer to shoot a pain-in-the-ass producer in Hollywood? One excuse could be that the producer deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How does this made-up word sound to you?

....GIRL-GASM!

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
Just finished the series

I had read a few of your stories before but decided to start at the beginning of this series and read them all in order. Simply awesome. Your characters jump from the page and the sex is so hot. I'm just hoping one day to be able to join you as one of the Literotica greats. You are already there, I have a lot of work ahead of me. - Chip

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sex and intellect

You are still at it, being great. This Hollywood series is the same as your other stories. All great.

cravingexcitmentcravingexcitmentalmost 15 years ago
amazing work

I have read all of your stories and I am truely impressed. All of your chatracters are so lifelike and beliveable even in the extrodinary situations you place them in. The sex is so hot and doesn't fall into the dreaded zone of being too repetetive, and I love the way you think bro. Its easily accessible to both sexes, guys obviously daydream about this shit constantly and there's enough sensuality and emotion in there to draw in the women too. Your a fantastic writer and I hop to see more coming from you soon, I've been working on somthin myself and when I finish it id love to have you take a look and give me your take. Keep up the good work buddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love your stories!

I've read all your stories. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great story

A very good author as I turned the pages to follow the story more than to enjoy the eroticism which too was excellent.

KinkyPleasure101KinkyPleasure101over 12 years ago
Absolutely Sensational Story ... Excellent Beyond Comparison

Loved the characters, the romance, the self evaluations, and could relate to the character from actual similar experiences - being torn between loving two ladies simultaneously and having to make that choice... of course Bethany made it easier than what I found in real life. I truly loved this story and you did your homework on how Hollywood works... On a scale of 1 to 10 this story is at least a 20 .... I LOVED IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Defining moment

That assured his and Andrea's Self fulfilling self destruction: when she came back early from London, knowing he had to leave, he destroyed her.

She would (likely) have committed to him had he kept it in his pants.

More to the point, it's only a matter of time before Andrea's heart leads her to a real destitution. That in the back of my mind took the joy out of the story for the majority of the last two chapters.

Then again, maybe George will be good to (and for) her, I'll leave her with that hope in mind.

The end was equal parts predictable and enjoyable. At least I have less trouble seeing how for their future.

Thanks for a great glimpse of what "making it big" could be like for a real person ;)

JRT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ihateu

please help andrea... That was depressing as sshit... Just one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it immensely. Im glad you had the

main character find his soul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy many of your writings, but I was a bit disappointed when Bethany invited the twins over. Making it look like they haven’t learned their lesson, it’s better for the relationship to keep the sex monogamous. And to stay off the casting couch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

On the twins thing at the end - this was shaping up to be a true romance where the MC and Bethany grow up and live HEA. But you gotta know your author. BlueDragon is a group sex guy and he does what he does. Still, an entertaining read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES