Everybody Needs Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I didn't think you'd want to see me again,' Mason sheepishly ventured, keeping his eyes well above Rosalind's expanse of displayed chest.

'Then how would I have given you this?' Rosalind smirked as she pulled the album from behind her back, displaying the signed first pressing of Metallica's earliest record.

'Are you serious?' Mason's eyes widened, accepting the vinyl from Rosalind as she held it out and holding it before himself reverently. 'Mom and Dad'll never let me keep this!'

'Well, maybe it can be our little secret?' Rosalind winked. 'Along with some other things.'

She noticed Mason swallow hard. 'Yeah, um. I'm sorry about what happened Mrs. Col...'

'Uh!'

'...Rosa,' Mason corrected himself. 'It's why I left the flowers. I mean, to say sorry about running off like that.'

'I know,' Rosalind smiled. 'And they were beautiful Mason, they made my day... well them and another thing,' she watched Mason blush and they shared a laugh, a moment of silence following. 'Now. Are you going to show me these posters in your room or what?' Rosalind challenged and Mason's eyes widened even further than they had previously.

'Ah. Yeah!" He beamed.

*

Rosalind walked to Mason's window and looked up to her own bedroom next door. Should she admit she'd spied on him, she wondered? Turning around to look at his bed where he'd lay as he masturbated. Probably better to keep it to herself knowing how quick he was to embarrass.

'So, this is that Iron Maiden one,' Mason pointed toward his closed door. 'These are bands you probably haven't heard of,' he gestured to the other posters papering his walls and Rosalind entertained the boy's enthusiasm, examining the artwork.

'And this is your bed,' she sat upon the mattress and watched Mason's face turn a shade of crimson.

'Mrs. Colby. I don't know if you can get pregnant...' Mason began at a rapid rate, obviously wanting to deliver the speech he'd been preparing in the preceding hours. '... but I just want you to know that I'll support you no matter what. I'll get a job and...'

He stopped when Rosalind began laughing, holding out a hand to draw Mason to her.

'Sweetheart, you don't have to worry about that. I'm not getting pregnant any time soon,' she again laughed yet Mason felt no ridicule, only compassion. 'We can... YOU can do whatever you want with me,' she spread her legs and the already short dress rose further up her thighs. 'Okay?'

Again, Mason swallowed. 'So, I didn't blow it?'

Rosalind shook her head. 'You didn't blow it, Mason,' she smiled, pausing. 'Though I'll blow you if you want me to!?'

Mason could've fainted. Possibly would've if Rosalind hadn't risen and pressing herself against him, wrapped her arms around his body. At the same height, she could feel his penis against her pubic bone, not hard, but that enticing presence of a man, the possibility of what was surely to come. Her breasts against his chest, his nervousness was felt in his noticeable heartbeat, audible in the otherwise silent teenage bedroom.

'Would you like that?' Rosalind searched his eyes, their lips so close. 'Do you want me to suck your big cock, Mason?' The language unlike her, going with this newfound sexual confidence granted her so far into life. Mason was able to muster a nod as their mouths met, his eyes closing as they kissed.

This wasn't happening, he thought. In his bedroom with the sexy neighbor he'd had a crush on for much of his life. Not only that. Kissing her. Discussing such carnal delights as fellatio! His hands caressing her back, down onto her ass. He could feel her panties through her dress, lifting and discovering satin, tight upon her rounded buttocks. He was surely dreaming. Go with it, Mason mused. For God's sake, don't wake up! If only his cock would respond.

Leaving his mouth, Rosalind kissed his jaw, his neck. Tugging up his t-shirt, he allowed her to lift it from his body, and his chest was exposed to her kisses, yet further down she went. His belt unbuckled, the pants he'd changed into were undone and Rosalind, dropping to be level with her well-deserved prize, took his cock in hand and then mouth.

Get hard. Get hard. Mason demanded of himself as Rosalind wrapped her lips around his flaccid cock. An unbelievably pleasant feeling of warmth and softness coupled with the ridiculously hot visual, a mature woman completely at his service. And yet he remained soft. It was becoming uncomfortable, his heart beat faster. This shouldn't be happening, he thought. Why couldn't it have been like that morning? His cock so hard for her. Not this humiliation.

Rosalind shared none of his concerns. So long since she'd taken a man in her mouth, be he soft or otherwise. The feeling igniting memories, pleasurable, wanton. Her tongue cushioned his length, lips sliding along the shaft as with a hand, she gently massaged his impressively swollen balls. And then a hand against her head, her eyes opening to look up to her lover.

'I can't get hard!' Mason confessed, a red hue coming to his cheeks.

'Just relax Sweetheart,' she consoled, kissing the head of his cock, lifting him vertical to lick up his shaft.

'I'm trying,' he admitted. 'It's not working.'

'It's understandable to be nervous,' Rosalind rose before him, keeping a hand around his unresponsive penis. 'This morning was your first time, wasn't it?' Mason nodding in response. 'Well, what can I do to help you? I'll do whatever you want.'

Mason's mind was reeling. How many times had he fantasized about this occurrence? A real live woman in his bedroom. To do with as he pleased. 'I don't know,' he said, admitting his mind was actually drawing a blank.

'Will this help?' Rosalind suggested, undoing the few buttons on the front of her dress and allowing it to fall from her body. Mason took a small step back to admire her breasts, not having taken the opportunity that morning. Perfection in his eyes. Large, rounded, nipples that asked to be tweaked, to be kissed. 'Give me your hand,' Rosalind ordered and cupped his palm over her pubic mound, delighted when he took over and began kneading his fingers around her labia. 'How's that?'

'So cool,' Mason assured her as he felt the dampness soak through the satin. Again, Rosalind moved in and their bodies connected, this time skin to skin, her hard nipples poking his chest. With Rosalind's mouth against his ear, she breathed out, kissing before gently biting the lobe.

'Tell me what you want to do Mason,' she sighed into his neck, her hand brushing across his still limp cock, not making a deal about it.

It came to him. Memories of the morning flooding back. 'I want to taste you again,' he admitted. 'Maybe we could lie on my bed and you could...'

'Sit on your face!' Rosalind completed his sentence and looking in his face she could see the enthusiasm in his eyes. 'Go on then,' she giggled.

Mason had his pants kicked off his ankles and was upon the bed naked before Rosalind had even begun to take down her panties. In truth she wanted him to watch her. To reveal her power slowly this time. Even as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband, she could see signs of life in the boy, a little twitch of his cock as it slowly filled with blood in anticipation of what was to come.

'Do you like these panties, Mason?' Rosalind questioned as she stepped from them, holding them before herself.

'Oh yeah,' he said, laying back on his elbows, admiring her now fully naked body.

Rosalind motioned forward and pressed the gusset against Mason's nose and mouth and watched as his cock again twitched, unable to contain her smile.

'You can keep them if you want?' She offered and felt his head bob up and down in response, breathing deep through the damp material, seemingly enjoying the domineering. 'But now it's time for the real thing.'

Taking her hand from his face, Rosalind spritely climbed upon the boy's bed, dropping the panties beside him as she lifted a leg up over his laid-back head. His eyes alight with wonder before she smothered his face with her sex. A thrill surged through her body, from her cunt up to her brain. This was happening she told herself. In a teenager's bedroom, seated upon a throne of nose and delighted mouth at a time of her life when she thought the best years of sex were behind her. She ground her pussy into Mason's jaw as she felt his nose against her asshole, muffled moans of pleasure coming from between her thighs as his cock signaled its own approval. He was all hers.

Down she fell on his growing manhood. Taking him between her lips to feel him gain his full erection in the safety of her mouth. Wrapping her hand around his shaved base as she felt him go to work on her pussy, somehow with much of her weight on him, able to slide his tongue around on her clit and worm inside her vagina. Had she even done this with her husband? Rosalind wondered as she forced herself to gag on Mason's admittedly impressive dick, a torrent of saliva drooling from her mouth as she rose to gasp for air.

Mason was content to suffocate! He pulled her thighs down onto his face, circling his head as he feasted on his lunch of cunt and ass, swallowing the ample fluid that flowed from his queen's pussy. He could feel his cock was slick, Rosalind's hand slipping along his length as she sucked on the head, her other hand cupping his balls that brewed his affection, a batch he knew would be larger than the first. Where would he do it, he wondered? She'd decide. He'd do anything she told him, cater her every whim. He loved her. Had done his entire life. But how would she react when he told her?

'Fuck me!' Rosalind broke into his contemplating. Light once again hitting his eyes as she allowed him to come up for air. Rosalind turned on the bed, always astride him, and brought her pussy down on his groin, his now rock-hard tower of admiration awaiting the envelopment. He felt bigger than that morning. Whatever the reason, Rosalind's mouth fell open as she lowered herself slowly down his length, enjoying his penetration inch by glorious inch until they were one, her pubic bone resting upon his. She fell upon him, their mouths coming together, tongues entwined in a dance linking the decades between them.

Mason dug his fingers into her fleshy buttocks as he thrust into her every grinding. So silky her lubricated walls, her pussy perfectly hugging his size as though they were made for each other. Rising. Rosalind was surprised by his strength as he gripped her body and lay her gently upon her back, her head on a teenager's pillow, laying in the same position she'd watched him masturbate.

He kissed her mouth, her neck, and shoulders. Doing everything right she questioned his confessed virginity. Here she'd found a perfect lover, one eager to learn and quick to master. His cock filled her completely, was withdrawn. Over and over, he thrust, his lips around her nipple, suckling, back upon her mouth as she felt her orgasm approach. She'd known him his entire life. Had held him as a child. And now. Here she was in his bed, mere months past his eighteenth birthday, where she'd watched him blow out candles and now... now he was making her cum.

It hit her like an avalanche. A wave of pleasure surged from her pussy to her chest. Out along her limbs and had her brain bursting with fireworks. She threw her head back in the shockwave, exposing her neck and Mason was quick to kiss her, biting and sucking at her skin. Another orgasm. Goosebumps all over her body as her pussy squeezed him with appreciation. 'Cum on me,' Rosalind gasped, pulling his face into hers, wanting him to share the exaltation of orgasm along with her. Wanting above all to see his release. 'Cum all over me!' She breathed into his mouth, another climax washing over her as Mason pulled his cock from her body.

The permission was more than welcome. Trying to think of anything but what was happening, Mason had managed to stave off his orgasm. Now it was time. Already cumming as the head of his cock slipped from Rosalind's loving labial grip. A thread of hot cum shot across her smooth pubic mound to reach her belly button. His shaft taken in hand as he rose to his knees, Rosalind in expectation, upon her elbows as she watched another spurt of flattery paint her body, another. Mason milking himself upon her breasts, her skin a canvas for his artistry.

'Yes,' she giggled, reaching out to draw his cock to her, Mason scrambling over her thighs to fulfill her wish and deliver the last of his load upon her neck and jaw. 'Oh, fucking yes,' Rosalind laughed before she wrapped her mouth around the bulbous head of his penis, sucking the remainder, stroking his length.

Finally, Mason breathed. 'That was awesome,' he gasped as Rosalind pooped his cock from between her lips, releasing her hold as he fell to the mattress beside her.

'Wasn't it though!' Rosalind smiled, laying back and running a hand across her pubis and stomach to smear herself with cum. Joined by the other, both hands upon her breasts, massaging the semen into her skin like a balm.

'You're so beautiful,' Mason complimented her and Rosalind turned her head to look at her lover.

'Yeah right,' she admittedly fished for further tribute.

'No, seriously. We've always thought so.'

'We?'

Mason turned to his side and rose onto an elbow. 'Mom and Dad always talked about how pretty you were. And you know I've always had a crush on you!' He admitted and Rosalind smiled knowingly. 'But it was my last birthday...' He paused. 'You remember that dress you wore? The spotted green one? I couldn't look at anyone else all night. It was then I really saw your beauty.'

'Oh, you sweet boy,' Rosalind touched his cheek.

'Yep, and I've loved you ever since!' Mason confessed.

Rosalind rolled to her side to match Mason's pose. 'You don't mean that.'

'I do Mrs. Colby. I love you. I think I always have,' Mason reached out and touched her hand. 'You know, I've started leaving my window open at night in the hope you see me,' he confessed and Rosalind blushed, Mason, frowning in response. 'Why are you blushing?'

'Nothing,' Rosalind smiled.

'I want to be your lover. I want to be your partner Rosa,' Mason continued and Rosalind felt he sounded older. Much older than his eighteen years. 'And I want the world to know.'

Rosalind's eyes filled with tears at his declaration, the obvious heartfelt honesty.

'I don't know what your parents would think about that,' she reminded him of reality.

'Well, we've got seven more days to come up with a way to tell them,' he retorted, leaning in and kissing her on the mouth. Rosalind was more than eager to accept the affection, her hand reaching down to wrap around his still erect cock.

'And we're going to use the time well,' Rosalind whispered into his mouth, before her lips once more sought his cock.

*

One week later

Rosalind flattened her spotted green dress out around her as she adjusted her position on the couch, the doorbell ringing as she turned a page of her book. 'Of course!' She sighed as she reluctantly left her seat to discover her unexpected visitor.

'We're back!' Came the combined greeting from the Wilkinson's as Rosalind opened the door.

'I see,' smiled Rosalind. 'All go well with your family, I hope?'

'Time will tell,' frowned Barnaby. 'Just came around to make sure all went smoothly with Mason. He's not home at present, off playing with one of his friends no doubt. He was no trouble we gather?'

Rosalind felt herself blush and looked back around the door to Mason, laying naked and erect on the couch, jaw, mouth, and nose glistening with pussy juice and eagerly awaiting her return to the throne.

'No,' Rosalind contained her smirk as she looked back at his smiling parents. 'I definitely can't find anything to complain about,' she admitted.

*

Thank you for reading.

12