All Comments on 'Everyone's Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by goldenstarburst

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 7 years ago
What a fucked up bitch!

Why bother having a boyfriend if she's going to fuck ever cock she can reach? Just move on, bitch. Kaley is why STDs exist. Really Tom? Taking the high ground AFTER he fucked her; seeing the evidence she might give him something, and he just up and fucks her again? He deserves whatever Luis gave Kaley. Daryl needs to catch her in the act and punt her sorry ass. Better yet, he should join in, but wear a condom with strips of sandpaper on the outside to rough her up where she'll remember. The story itself is written well enough, it's just kind of extreme that one day she's loyal, the next she can't have her hole empty for more than an hour. Then again... it's a lot like a girl I almost married. She was mentally ill, a lot like Kaley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
last commenter

Who the fuck is twisting your arms to read other comments. You don't like them, tough shit, don't read them. The first sentence told you it's negative, but yet you read the whole fucking comment and then had a shit fit over it. Take your own advice, and fuck off.

buthead24buthead24about 7 years ago
lol anon

man up you little bitch, stop hiding like the lil piece of shit you are. Anyways excellent story! definitely looking forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous