Everything's Going to Be OK Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're mine now." She said as she gave my them a firm squeeze.

That was all it took for me to grab her face with both hands and kiss her. It was passionate and fierce, driven by sheer hunger and lust. I grabbed at the seam of her shirt and pulled it off without even the slightest hesitation. I pushed her bra out of the way and went straight to her nipples. Her breasts were slightly smaller than mine with small, puffy nipples that I had to get my mouth on ASAP.

Before I continued on, I tangled one hand in her hair while the other played with her nipples. I rubbed my thumb against each one causing them to harden almost instantly. She moaned deeply as I went back up to kiss her lips. I made my way down her neck nipping lightly at her skin but careful enough to not leave any marks (her job would give her shit otherwise). Finally I made it down to her succulent pink nipples. I flicked my tongue fast against them causing her head to fall back as she moaned her approval.

"Oh fuck yes baby flick your tongue just like that for me. Mhmm good girl baby I want you to make me cum." I did what I was told. I could feel her hips moving against my lap just like mine did moments before. I sucked on her nipples deeply as I shift myself so my thigh was pressed perfectly against her aching clit causing her to only grind even harder. She was panting now, moaning and telling me where she liked it. When I listened, her own grip would grow tighter in my hair making my own excitement grow further. I took my hands a moved them under her shorts gripping her round, firm ass roughly.

"Fuck baby that's it grab my ass like that!! Oh shit you're such a good girl."

My lips went up to her ear, "You like how I make you feel don't you baby? Mhmm yeah are you gonna cum for me. Please cum all over my leg baby make me yours." Her moans grew louder and louder as she arched her back and tensed up. I went back to sucking on her nipples.

Digging her nails into my shoulders and face buried in my neck she screamed her release. I could feel her wetness through her shorts causing me to shiver with pleasure and pride knowing I had made her cum.

She collapsed onto me and all I could do was hold her. Occasionally kissing her neck and cheeks, I patiently waited for her to recover. I was happy and satisfied. Not just with the sex and being with her, but with life. I was actually satisfied with life. That last empty space, the final puzzle piece, had been filled.

After a couple of minutes she recovered and abruptly pulled back. She gently grabbed me by my neck causing me to look up to her. I loved the dominant side to her.

"You have 5 seconds to get that pretty little ass of yours into that bed-" suddenly a loud ping from her phone went off causing us to jump. She ran over to see what it was and laughed, "It's just my alarm. It's 3:00. We gotta get out of here in 10 minutes or so." I couldn't believe three hours had gone by already.

"UGHHHHHHH" I loudly groan making her laugh.

The entire drive down she held my hand. I didn't know if that meant we were official but I didn't want to bring it up. I was afraid that topic would ruin everything. We got to the game early so we could have time to eat. It was a little hotter than we expected it to be. As a result, there wasn't a lot of people in the stands either which was good because the bigger the crowd the hotter it would have been anyways. The moment we stepped out of the car her fingers interlocked with mine immediately. We both looked at each other.

"Are you scared?" She asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

At that moment I pulled her in and kissed her briefly then whispered, "Not at all."

"Good because I want everyone to know that you're mine." She touched my neck where the mark she had left me earlier was clearly visible for the world to see. I grinned and nodded in agreement.

As we walked through the stadium searching for food people would stare. But we couldn't have cared less. I could feel her slowly getting closer to my side as if she was trying to shield me from the silent judgements of some of the people passing by, but at the same time showing off that I was hers.

We ended up finding a pretty decent barbecue place rather quickly. We both ordered but as I was about to pull out my wallet, she stopped me, grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers again.

"Like I said, this date is on me," she reminded me as she gave the cashier some money. I didn't really know how to react. I've never had anyone do that for me before. So of course the only thing my awkward self could say was, "Well you didn't have to do that but thank you. It means a lot to me."

We brought our food and drinks to our seats. We ate silently while we waited for the game to start. Every now and then we would both try to sneak food off of each others plates causing us both to giggle.

"Oh my god what is that man doing over there!" I exclaimed and pointed to some random guy in the crowd. She turned to look behind her and that's when I made my move, grabbing a handful of her fries and stuffing them into my mouth, "Where? Who are you-"

She turned back over to see me eating her fries. She look down at her plate then back up at me, "You little bitch," she gave me a playful shove and we both burst into laughter.

The game flew buy quicker than I expected. Even though we were both really into it, we continued to talked about her home life and how she has been living in the same area since the day she was born, but once her parents split she started house hopping from relative to relative since the age of 16. She mention how her sister was 24 and getting married soon and how her 13 year old brother had the "luxury" of living with their dad. I told her if she ever needed anything she could always stay with my family and me for a few days. She smirked, "Oh don't you worry I'll be taking you up on that offer many times."

I smirked back and replied, "Yeah I got a spare bedroom that you can use whenever you want."

"Smart ass." was her only response.

When it was time to leave I started getting depressed. I had three days left until I left for Texas and with her work schedule it would be impossible to meet back up again, but when we got settled in the car she leaned into me. She put her hand on my cheek and pulled me towards her. Our lips met hard and we kissed. I sucked and bit at her bottom lip causing her to emit a groan of lust. I parted my lips, allowing her to explore with her tongue. We could have stayed like that for hours.

Eventually we had to pull away. We forgot about how many people were passing us trying to leave the stadium too and we didn't want to cause too much attention to ourselves. A little ways into the ride home she started to speak, "Allyson listen to me, I really like you ok?" She gave my hand a gently squeeze, "And I will be here when you get back. I'm not leaving anytime soon and that's a promise. We're going to be ok."

All I could get out was a smile as I felt a tear go down my face. She pulled up into her sister's driveway and wiped the tears from my face. I could see her tearing up a little bit as well. I didn't think she would be as sad as I was right then and there but I was proven wrong. She pressed her forehead against mine and kissed me. It was so soft and gentle but full of meaning and love. It wasn't meant to arouse me but to comfort me instead. Reminding me that what she said was the truth.

I opened my eyes and said, "You're right, it will be ok. But not just because you said so but because I say so too. It's only two months and I'm positive it will fly by."

"There you go baby girl that's what I love about you. Stay positive for me baby and call me whenever you can."

"I promise." I kissed her cheek and we got out of the car. This time, I pulled her in and pushed her up against the front door, giving it my all. I kissed her hard, she parted her lips for me, allowing my tongue to slide with hers. I brought my hands up to her breasts and gave them and gentle squeeze. I pinched her nipples through her bra until they were rock hard. She gave a small whimper and pulling me tighter. The only reason we pulled away is because we were out of breath. I knew she needed more and so did I, but it was late and I was expected to be home at a reasonable time.

I wanted to say I loved her, but that practical side of me kicked in. We've only known each other for a month and I didn't want to throw that out there just yet. I got in my car and just before I drove off I yelled, "Two months isn't bad!! I'll see you soon baby girl!"

************

Talk about bullshit. Two months? More like two years.

Yeah the months haven't flown by at all.

Actually I've currently been here for only 20 days and it feels like 20 years of my life have gone by and are done and over with. Every day I get two hours to myself. I'm stuck on base so exploring the state of Texas is currently not an option. Besides, Mother Nature was nice enough to take half of it and turn into a giant swimming pool anyways. And of course there's no service where I'm at because the towers and electricity are down. No internet, no calls, no texting, and no Abbi. And what really concerns me is that she doesn't know this. Fuck me.

Eventually those two hours of "free time" got so boring for me, I decided to use one of the few apps on my phone that doesn't require any service. The Notes app. So for my two hours since day 6 I've been writing what's been going on in my life to pass the time. I constantly have to remind myself that it's only two months but when every day feels like an eternity, it makes you feel like you're never getting out.

The only nice thing about it is I'm with my battle buddies again. My brothers. I told them about Abbi last week. It took me awhile to have time to tell them, but we were non-stop busy for the first two weeks we got here trying to set up our equipment and getting the ball rolling. When I told them about her and showed them pictures of us I got a lot of high fives. They even admitted they were kind of impressed (but let's be real they're just jealous because they can't get any).

By the end of August I'll be home. 27 more days left. That's it.

Everything's going to be ok.

I tell myself this everyday. Abbi promised me this and I promised her.

12