All Comments on 'Eve's New Job Ch. 03'

by davine

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm sorry this girl is a moron she took the job knowing what was going to happen but its the piercings that cross the line and then suddenly she likes it again when he's being affectionate and gentle; and did she really think he wasn't going to sleep with other girls, if you go to breakfast and there are 4 other naked girls and he's the only man and your there to be his sex slave obviously they are too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed it. Even though eve cant seem to decide what she likes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fab

loving it. please continue.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Overall, yes

Overall, I really like this story. The sexual energy is right on. Piercings in general are not my thing, particularly in the genital area. But the concept of forcible penetration by prick or needle (LOL) has it's erotic value, no doubt. I am glad that you specify that Eve was jealous of Sandy, and I am glad Sandy is leaving. I don't like that James is officially blackmailing Eve. That is not the best way to start a loving relationship. Hopefully he will get that through his thick head. I look forward to him taking her for the first time. I want Eve to bring him to his knees. Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next

When is the next ckaapter coming

davinedavineabout 10 years agoAuthor
Soon

I'm working on Chapter 4 now. May be the last so I have some serious decisions to make about the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i've never commented on a literotica story before, but i really enjoyed this one and can't wait to read more. :)

DsBabyGirlDsBabyGirlabout 8 years ago
Sitting on the edge of my seat

I look forward to chapter 4. I think the path that you are on is perfect. I'd like to see Eve learn to love ALL aspects of her job and ultimately not look it as " a job" or "work." It would be cool for Eve to get so many excellent "performance" reviews that Master ends up wanting her to be only for his use. Eve has felt that way for a while. However, Eve's feelings go beyond that, falls in love with him & wants him to feel the same about her. Since I am definitely a sucker for happy endings, Master & Eve eventually get married.

EthanEthanabout 5 years ago
So close

I had to bail out when she was forced to get piercings or have her life ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shades of Handsmaids Tale and I hope her feistiness remains a quality even as she wavers.... the sexual induction is really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous