All Comments on 'Evil Bitch Ch. 05'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice...

Hope some of that occult stuff rubs off on him. He'll need some kind of supernatural help if all that weird shit Nick's dealing confronts him.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

pls dont have anymore hic ups lol. still one top 5 stories Ive read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Well now mention of the Great Old Ones, what is next the Necronomicon?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I hope our boy hasn't gotten himself into some grief. *****

Of course he now has to fuck Elizabeth Colton, since she is the only woman there he hasn't fucked yet.

I wonder how he is going to explain the avatar appearing when it did.

I hope that Nick has knowledge of all that is going on in Jon's life and can help him if he gets into trouble with all of this secret order stuff.

Thanks for the great chapter, five stars isn't enough for this incredible story...

MasterDarkWolf1103MasterDarkWolf1103almost 12 years ago
Absolutely LOVE this story

This series is almost as good as the Iron Rain stories. Definitely adds more depth to the world you created. Thanks for that.

CARTMAGCARTMAGalmost 12 years ago
Great story, a few questons

I love the story, and i love the universe that you put it in. Iron Rain is one of my favorite story's here this one is starting to equal and in some ways surpass it, but I do have a few questions.

#1. where does this story intersect with Iron Rain... before? After? in between? or in a box by the door.

#2. have the twins gotten there boob jobs yet?

#3. will the shit nick has going effect those in this story?

being a gamer, i can see this removing the massive sex in this story as a campaign... or even a movie...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please

Need to know what happens from here. Jon must have passed the test. Will Jon keep his new job? Is it apart of the society?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Continue this please, I love him fucking all the hot girls. And the new plots, they are awesome. Please, I mean this is so good i read all the Chapters and I want more. I want to know how this thing plays out so much.

Dellis05Dellis05about 7 years ago

I like it very much you should keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good but..

I really enjoy your work but I'm getting kind of tired of all the fantasy/scifi granted that stuff is expected in your other stories and was enjoyable since they are labeled as such but for the evil bitch I was really hoping for just some good fun incest times had by all but I see like most of your other stories it is getting crossed over with this is descending into the world of myth and legend you enjoy so much. Not to mention that the sex scenes get kind of repetitive. Honestly I suggest maybe not moving away from things you enjoy writing about but may write some smaller pieces that have nothing to do with your other stories and just experiment. Another problem is all your main characters basically act the exact same way. Even with different names you could easily mistake the main character for Shaw or the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't like the demonology

DIDN'T LIKE THE DEMONOLOGY ASPECTS. Finding out that one of the previous owners of the house that Jon bought was part of a secret society is one thing. Introducing a demonology aspect is another.

Also if you are going to right a story that is going to have both sex and otherworldly characters you might have considered descendants of Aphrodite/Venus or if you are going to going the demon route used a succubus or incubus .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

I can not believe everyone has an oral fixation. This story gets more interesting. I had forgotten how much I use to like scifi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5781 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES