All Comments on 'Evil Bitch Ch. 10'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mufdvr88mufdvr88almost 12 years ago
loved it

amazing as always

TruGentMuldunTruGentMuldunalmost 12 years ago
Huh?

Stranger and stranger. :s What's next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The only problem I have,

is with your titles. They fit for a few chapters and then the wild tangent recreates your worlds and I feel they need to be renamed. Iron Rain stopped having anything to do with that gang, Evil Bitch stopped being evil within a few chapters. How about IR and EB from now on? That is just a suggestion but I think it could work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so I was busy reading another work of art from you...

and then across the part where charlie chose Tesla as his avatar... and I about had a total nerdgasm...

Tesla has been my idol since I was a child, I have tried to read every book on him I could find (that wasn't written in complete opposition about him and based soley on lies and slander), to see him come into play even as one of the AI's avatars has made my SHITTY day (dealing with AT&T, the WORST company I have EVER dealt with), right as rain... I was going to get piss drunk this evening to calm down, but now im going to drink to celebrate!

GOOD FUCKING GAME (I will always be a gamer, no matter how old I get)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

getting a headache with all of the plot twist turns and plain old WTF's

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Love this chapter! New characters, new adventures but still the same! Keep'em comin as I love it.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago
oh hell no ha h hahahaha

Tell me you didnt just stop right there lol. My God man your killing me waiting on pins and needles to read the next chapter. Like I've said before, I like the way your mind works and comes up with this stuff. great job.ty/ bill

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I'm still trying to process this chapter through my mind. Five stars though

It reads as if old Charlie may not be entirely human.

Any chance that Mary will become closer to Jon?

One of the six women that Jon has been having bountiful sex with, must certainly be pregnant by now,

It will be good when his twin sisters and Veronica get back to him, It will be interesting to see how his sisters react towards him, now that he is Duke Jon.

I like he way this story keeps me wondering what is going to happen next.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So weird

Your chapters keep getting weirder and weirder. The sex parts are good, but trifling through the "what the fuck is this shit?" moments of sci-fi gets harder to deal with in each new chapter.

Plot isn't bad, but you should reign it back in some. You let out too much slack on the creativity chain.

Cooch6512Cooch6512almost 12 years ago
Fucking loved it!!

"pins and needles"??? I am on my tiptoes for the next chapter!! I love the direction you are going....not that I can anticipate all of the turns. And I love the "sci-fi" stuff!!! Keep 'em coming....oh and the fucking is good too!!!!

bibble36bibble36almost 12 years ago
Bloody amazing

Have sat here and read all 10 chapters in one sitting, Extremely good story sir and look forward to the rest of this tale.

high_lander2000adhigh_lander2000adalmost 12 years ago
What Next ?????

I sincerely hope you are going to continue this very entertaining

Story. It would be a true shame to build such an interesting

World and not take US out the other side of the rabbit hole???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Awesome story!

I doubt anyone is pregnant unless our hero or his naughty avatar "sterling" wish it, since his body is teeming with nanities and it's highly probable his harem is well. Due to the presence of nanites, it makes no sense that anyone would need surgical enhancements. If our "hero" with assistance of his avatar can cure brain tumors and change retina lens at will... surely they can enhance boobies! :)

Anyway I love this series and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I hope you plan 10 more chapters!! I love your writing style. The story is great! Just the kind I love.

Bruce

wyldnloose69wyldnloose69over 6 years ago

This is a very intriguing story erotica with a sci-fi element...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Excellent erotic scifi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES