Evil Bitch Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"Interesting view you have there sir," I said.

"How... What do you mean interesting?"

"The artifact was found in Egypt, a middle eastern country."

"They were godless people at the time," he shot back.

"Have you viewed the artifact," I asked.

"No I have not."

"So you have not seen the Hebrew markings on it."

"YOU LIE," he screamed. "That is not a Jewish device!"

"You just said you have not seen it. How can you deny what you have not seen?"

"Just what are you suggesting Jon Masters?"

"I am saying that the device was inspired by a higher knowledge that the Jews came in contact with. The same inspiration that created the Ark of the Covenant I believe."

"You cannot know that," he said.

"I cannot know for sure but the logic is there is it not. The same time line you must admit."

"Are you suggesting that technology not divine intervention is responsible for these miracles?"

"I am inferring that this device makes that statement true."

"You are saying that there is no Allah. That Ancient Aliens not Allah are responsible for the birth of Islam. You sir should die a slow and painful death."

"Let's put that aside for now. I have something to say to you the people who took the prisoners. You have one hour."

"What do you mean by that?"

"When we had our initial press statement I warned that if this sort of thing happened there would be consequences."

"Are you making threats?"

"Wait a moment, you are condoning the taking of hostages and you are asking me about threats? Are you insane? I will say this. I am in contact with people who are in no way affiliated with any nation. They are prepped and ready to go on a moment's notice. You have one hour to release the hostages or else they will retaliate. If the hostages are harmed in any way trust me to say the retaliation will be equally felt by the Iranian people."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Me, I am working on building the cold fusion plant in London that's why."

"A cold fusion plant," the Iranian official snarled. "You would defile your land?"

"I have plans to build more all over Europe as well as the U.S.," I said "Oil is a thing of the past my friend deal with it."

"You would bankrupt the Middle East single handedly?"

"They have had a good run, they will adapt," I said as I shrugged. "This has nothing to do with god this is about money plain and simple. If you kill the hostages you will regret it. If you go after me or my family you have no idea how bad it will go for you of the rest of the Middle East."

"You are just one man what can you do?"

"Push me and find out," I said. "I have resources you don't know about."

"Really prove it," he said with a smile.

"Give me a moment and I will," I said.

'Sterling where is his oldest son, locate him right now,' I mentally queried and she quickly scanned and located him. 'Get me a satellite on him and snap a picture on him.'

Thirty seconds later I had a full color picture of his eldest son at a coffee shop with his friends. I displayed it for him to see.

"Go ahead and push me old man and see what I am capable of," I repeated.

"How," he shakily said. "How did you do that?"

"Like I said I have resources, now let the hostages go or else. You have one hour from... now."

'Cut the feed,' I told Sterling.

'Jon you went a little over the top,' she said.

'No I went WAY over the top, I said. 'This is going to bite me in the ass. Goddamn it this bad very bad.'

"Sterling is you can play intercept on the German, British and American Governments please."

"Of course Jon," she said.

"What about the Middle Eastern ones," Akira asked.

"Oh I'll happily take care of those," I said. "Umbra prep the Wraith and a full assault squad and send them into Iranian airspace. If the hostages are harmed or not released they already have their orders."

"Yes Jon," she said.

"What can I do," Akira said.

"You can help me with the fall out when Nick calls," I said.

"You mean Nick Shaw of Numenor Technology?"

"Yep the same," I said.

"What do you expect," she said.

"Oh I feel he'll fire me," I said with a smile.

Nick's hologram appeared two seconds later.

"Jon... have you lost your fucking mind?"

"Hi Nick," I said still smiling.

"Dude that was fucking brilliant," he said.

"That was not the reaction I was expecting," I said.

"So what are you going to do," he said.

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry," I replied.

"Okay I get that," he said. "What can I do to help?"

"If you can play interference with the U.S. that'd help," I said.

"Not a problem on my end," he said. "I know people. We can even support the cold fusion initiative if you want man."

"You know that would be awesome!"

"You got it; I'll push it through Congress for you. If you need anything else... just ask."

"Actually I do, get your family under protection like 24/7. It's not just me they'll be after now."

"Thanks, I will do that. Talk to you soon..."

The hologram faded and I stared out and shuddered. I had just changed things drastically. I hoped I had done the right thing.

"Jon, I am proud of you," Sterling said.

"What did you do?" Akira asked.

"I just altered the timeline," I said.

"How," she asked.

"I just saved Nick Shaw's mother. She was meant to die but now that didn't happen. Now Nick doesn't change as he did. Now he takes a different path."

"Whoa," Akira said.

"Yes... I hope I did the right thing. We better check up on Roger and make sure he's okay."

The avatars faded out as Akira and I went his lab. I heard voices and found my sisters and him chatting. Roger was crying and my sisters were there comforting him.

"It's not your fault, those people made their decision Jon is going to get them back safe and sound." Colleen said.

"If I hadn't gone public so soon," Roger said.

"No," I said as I entered the room. "If you had waited a decade still they would have reacted like this. They are hateful money hungry people Roger. This isn't about you. This is about money and power. Let me handle this alright?"

"Okay Jon," he said. "Thanks."

"Akira why don't you go down and grab a few bottles and we can drink a bit while we wait," I asked.

"Oh of course Jon," she said as she turned and left.

"Does she seem different," Carol said.

"Yeah," Roger agreed. "Jon is there something you want to tell us, me?"

"Yeah, it's not easy to say..."

"Jon can I explain," Sterling appeared and interrupted.

"Um if you want," I said as the avatar turned to face Roger.

"Let me play the video for you. It's easier than trying to explain."

"Okay," Roger said.

The video played out and Roger was in tears as he watched her race into the rift without hesitation. He got up and left the room. Colleen followed him and that didn't surprise me at all. She was a very sensitive soul.

Akira returned with three bottles and five glasses. She glanced around scratched her head.

"Where is Roger and that girl?"

"He found out what happened to his Akira," I said.

"Oh," she said.

"She was pretty eager to get out of here," Carol said.

"OH," Akira said. "The poor guy..."

"Yeah but don't fret, Colleen's pretty good at cheering guy's up." Carol said with a smile.

We couldn't help but smile at that one. Akira poured the wine and we toasted Stephen's life. Then we waited with a virtual monitor hovering in the air.

"Please don't let them be stupid," I whispered.

"What's a Wraith," Akira asked.

"Yes Jon, what is a Wraith?" Colleen asked.

"Sterling, show them," I said with wicked smile.

The attack aircraft appeared and rotated for them to at various angles. The girls stared at it and shook their heads. Carol leaned close and looked at it like a kid in a candy store.

"I've never seen anything like it," she said. "How big is it?"

"It's two hundred feet long and one hundred feet wide from wing tip to wing tip."

"What's it do, I mean..."

"It's a troop transport and support vehicle," I told her.

"Oh, and you are going to send this if the hostages are hurt?"

"No, I already sent it in. It has active camouflage as do the troops inside."

"Um... what do you mean active camouflage?"

"Show her Sterling," I said.

The full color hologram of the Wraith slowly faded and disappeared.

"Reach out and touch it Carol, it's a hard light hologram," Sterling said.

"Okay," she said as her hand moved forward. "Holy shit... it's still there. I can feel the contours! Sterling can I?"

"Sure of course you can," she said.

Carol reached out and touched Sterling's shoulder. Carol smiled as she ran her hand down her arm.

"That is amazing," Carol smiled ear to ear. "Thank you very much."

"You are most welcome."

"How long..." Carol asked.

"Not long now," Sterling said. "Ten minutes left and then all hell breaks loose."

"What has Jon got planned," Akira asked.

"I can't tell you," Sterling said with a smile. "That would be spoiling the surprise."

"It's going to be bad isn't it," Carol said.

"Yes," Sterling said.

"Hey, I am in the room," I said.

"Men they are so sensitive," Akira said with a soft giggle.

"Ooh I like this one," Carol said. "Have you two uh..."

"Not yet," Akira said.

"Yet," I said.

"A girl has hopes," she replied with a batting of her eye lashes.

"Oh lord," I replied.

"Please," Carol said. "Do I need to hold your hand as she sucks you off?"

"Carol," I said.

"Or should we do you at the same time?"

"MMMMMM I don't mind sharing," Akira said.

"I told you I liked her. I'll even let her go first."

"We could flip a coin," Akira offered.

"Hey I am in the room," I said.

"Hush up women folk are talking," Carol said.

"Jeez," I said and sat in the corner with my glass of wine.

"He likes deep-throating a lot," Carol said to Akira.

"MMMMMMMMMM good I love sucking dick. Does he like anal cause nothing gets me going more than a fat cock up my ass?"

"You hear that Jon," Carol called over.

"I heard," I said smiling. "This could be a fun evening."

"Could be... Could be..." Carol stammered.

Suddenly there was a deep soulful chime in the room. Without another word I rose, took Carol in one arm and Akira in the other. Sterling touched my cheek and disappeared. I led the girls the long distance to my bedroom. I opened the door and let them go in first. I closed the door behind me and stripped to the waist. I watched the pair slowly disrobe. I wondered if they knew what the meaning of that single awful chime meant? When they were ready they slowly came to me. There was no rush or flurry of movement. Akira stood before me and planted butterfly kisses on my throat and slowly moved downward to my chest. Carol pressed her chest against my back and nibbled my ear as she ran her fingers through my hair. Then she gently tugged my head to the side so she could kiss and lick my neck. I simply stood there and let them do whatever they wanted. The stress gradually fled my body. Akira began to suckle and lightly bite my nipples. Carol moved lower now and reached around to unbuckle my jeans. As my jeans hit the floor Akira squatted down and aided Carol in tugging down my boxer briefs.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM he's so very hard," Akira moaned.

"Yes very stiff indeed," Carol said as she gripped me.

As Carol very lightly stroked my shaft Akira's tongue tasted the precum oozing from the tip. Then she took the head into her mouth.

"OH DAMN," I moaned.

Carol moved next to Akira so they could both work on my cock at the same time. With an audible 'POP' the head left Akira's mouth. The two giggled then each took a side and began licking the head and shaft quite eagerly. It was Akira who first took one of balls into her mouth and began suckling it. Carol followed suit a few seconds later. I love team work. Without a word between them Akira grabbed the upper part of the shaft and Carol the lower end and they began stroking me. Without missing a beat they worked my cock as if they had been doing it for years.

"UNNNN UNNNN UNNNNNNN... damn girls... that feels amazing..." I told them.

Then once more they were licking one side of the head. Again that silent message was sent and they were stroking me faster now. Again they never missed a beat. The rhythm got faster and faster and they took turns sucking on the head. Each of them had a different style for licking the head and it was driving me nuts in a very good way. I was panting and they could feel the shaft as it swelled in their mutual grip. They were stroking it at a frenzied pace by now. The pair of them placed their faces in front of the head and as I cried out they opened their mouths.

"CHEEZE," they said in unison as I shot my load and sprayed their faces.

I was a sweaty panting mess and they were on their backs giggling at first; then they were kissing and licking off my cum off each other. When they were done Carol stood up and pointed to the bed.

"On the bed boy toy, we ain't done with you yet," she purred.

"Yes maám," I said and laid down for them on my bed.

"That's a good boy," Akira added as she approached the lower end of the bed.

"Yes such a good boy," Carol said as she neared the top of it.

"I hear he eats pussy nearly as good as a woman," Akira said.

"Do tell," Carol said as she began to straddle my face. "I heard he once fucked his way through an entire whore house... twice."

"Really," Akira moaned as she took my cock and aimed it at her soaked pussy. "I guess we are going to find out now, aren't we."

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Carol moaned as I began to lick her pussy.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Akira growled as she started to ride my cock.

I grabbed Carol's ass cheeks and began to kneed and caress them and Akira bounced up and down on my erection. Both of them were moaning and groaning in a nice sing song sort of pattern. Akira was now bent forward using my chest for leverage so that she could drive as much of my cock into that she could.

"God damn it's so thick... it's stretching me..." she said praising my cock. "...I can't hold out much longer."

"Hurry up and cum so I can have my turn," Carol pleaded.

"UNNN UNNN UNNNN OKAY..." Akira said as I began to thrust into her now. "Not so rough... OH SHIT... he's fucking me so fast..."

"Yeah he's like that... fast and rough... hehe I love it... oh crap he found my clit...!"

That's how it went. The girls began to trade places once Akira had her first climax. Carol mounted me facing away and rode like she was bareback on her favorite horse. She drove her hips up and down as fast and hard as she could. I met her stroke for stroke and our bodies crashed against each other with amazing pleasure. Even as that happen I had Akira's ass cheeks in a tight grip and was lapping at her pussy in nice leisurely. I could feel her body quiver and shake when my tongue hit her clit. When I felt Carol getting close I would suckle Akira's clit and time it just right and send both of them over the edge at the same time even as I shot a load into my sister's tight little cunt.

While we rested I decided it was time for me take over. I grabbed Carol and tossed her onto her back. Then petite Akira was then laid on top of her. Now I had access to both their pussies. Eager to begin the love play I eased into my sister even before she had caught her breath. Her gasp of surprise was absolutely delightful.

"Damn Jon give me a minute," she moaned.

"Um... no," I said as I began to thrust.

"UNNN UNNNNN UNNNNNN," Carol panted.

"Jeez he is a keeper," Akira said.

I fucked Carol for a good five minutes the without warning slammed into Akira as hard as I could and hilted my cock and heard her yelp. Then I was hammering her snug little cunt hard and fast.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNN give it to me," Akira growled.

I did and more. I pulled back and gave her a taste of my full strength. The sound she made was off the register. But to my surprise and to her credit she didn't back down. But she didn't ask for more either. She whimpered and lowered her head as I fucked her brutally hard.

"UNNNNNN UNNNNNN UNNNNNN I have never been fucked this hard ever," she said through gritted teeth.

I never said a word as I took my pleasure from her. Then I returned to my sister and was far gentler with her. She thrust her hips up into me and moaned and groaned as we fucked. Akira leaned downed and kissed her. Then lowered her lips to Carol's nipples, that's when I felt Carol's pussy clamp down in climax. Her nipples had always been a trigger for her. I kept thrusting all the way through her orgasm.

"Stop Jon," she begged. "...Sensory... Overload..."

"Wimp," I said and stopped hilted inside of her.

I grabbed my sister's hands and placed them on Akira's ass cheeks.

"Pull," I told her.

"Huh," she said.

"Pull her ass cheeks apart for me," I said.

"Oh... OHHHH," Carol said with a wicked smile.

Carol slowly pulled Akira's ass apart. I eased my cock from Carol and placed the head right on the brown little hole. Akira held her breath and waited eagerly. I pushed slowly and let out a deep low moan. The tip of my cock opened her ass easily and slid in painlessly.

"UNNNNNNNN YESSSSSSSSSS," Akira growled.

"Here we go," I whispered.

I pushed until I was buried deep in her tight little ass. I waited a long moment just enjoying the sensation.

"Goddamn girl, you do have a tight little ass," I said praising her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I am glad you like it," she moaned.

"Now it's time to take it for a test drive," I said as I began to thrust.

"UNNN UNNNNNN UNNNNN," Akira moaned louder and louder.

Carol wasn't idle she returned the favor and began licking and teasing Akira's equally sensitive nipples. I built up speed slowly wanting to savor the snug hole I was violating. But inevitably I lost myself in the pleasure. I was hammering her hard and fast and Akira's cries were sounding off the walls encouraged by my sister.

"Come on Akira louder," Carol said. "Goddamn Jon you can fuck her faster than that!"

Carol won out in the end. Akira did scream louder and I did drill that tight ass far faster and far harder. When I did cum poor Akira had practically lost her voice and I shot so hard cum backwashed onto the sheets. I declared it a complete and utter success.

We changed the sheets, took a quick shower to wash off the funk and sweat and snuggled together in my bed. As he cuddled Carol sat up and looked at me.

"Jon, where is mom?"

"Oh she is away, should be back tomorrow or so," I said.

"Who is she with," Carol asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"You don't know," she said her voice reaching a fevered pitch.

"Nope, the security footage showed the men wearing ski masks."

"Ski masks Jon what the hell, aren't you worried?"

"For the men or mom," I asked. "I am not worried about mom at all. The men are dead or dying by now."

"What are you talking about," Carol said narrowing her eyes.

"Your mother wanted me to enhance her vampiric abilities while she was aboard the Orient Express. How could I possibly turn her down?"

"She sucked you off didn't she?"

"Maybe..."

"Goddamn her, so you think these poor bastards that took her are dead by now," Carol said.

"Yep," I said. "She suspected as much when the news conference went off. Mom knew that someone might come for her. How to find out who was gunning for me was to let someone snatch her. She had a very convincing argument."

"She is a very devious woman you mother," Akira added with a smile.

"You have no idea," Carol said smiling back.

"Look up," I said.

"What," Carol said.

"I said look up, remember mom is also a certifiable voyeur."

We all looked up and there was mom perched up on the ceiling looking down. She was dressed in a black lace ball gown. Her hair was done up to perfection and her teeth shone like wicked razors.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers