Evil Bitch Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice show everyone," Mom said. "I especially loved the anal at the end, oof. Oh and yes they are all dead. Bad, evil, naughty men that they were deserved what came to them. But not before I wringed every last bit of cum, blood and information out of them."

Mom dropped to the floor in an elegant arc and sat on the edge of the bed. She handed me a USB drive with all the info she had gathered.

"You look amazing by the way," I told her.

"Thank you son," she purred. "Where is Colleen?"

"She is cheering up Roger," Akira said.

"Shouldn't you be doing that?"

"He's no my Roger."

"Huh," mom said and raised an eyebrow.

"Short but complicated story," I said. "I have to catch up world events and see what happened. Sterling..."

"Yes Jon," she said as she appeared.

"You are delaying the inevitable; I take it that the strike team went in."

"Yes they did and they performed their duties flawlessly," Sterling said.

"Show me," I said.

Mom stripped out her dress and snuggled in with us. Then the virtual screen appeared. The news report detailed the following. The U.S. is still in shock at the deaths of the fifteen hostages taken by the Iranian Government talks are underway. Meanwhile the Muslim world is in shock at the sudden disappearance of the Cleric Muhammad Al Nasir while he was leading prayers for more than ten thousand of the faithful. Even more shocking was his sudden reappearance two thousand feet above the sacred Black Stone of Mecca. His broken body was removed and the thousands of faithful were horrified to watch his death only to attribute it the will of Allah. Footage of his 'Miraculous' appearance above the stone has gone viral and his subsequent fall to his death already have over a million hits and climbing. The once beloved cleric is now being seen as a demonic figure and his name is being removed from the records. This miracle is being reviewed not only by the Muslims but also by the other religions as well.

"If your plan was to disprove a higher power you just failed," Akira said.

"Patience," I said. "When I reveal the Wraith in time it will crush the entire religious fervor."

"You my son are evil," mom said. "You are just giving them time and rope aren't you?"

"Yep," I said. "A man falls out of the clean blue sky what else is the only possible explanation?"

"It must be god," Carol said. "You are going to tear it all down... it really is going to get ugly..."

"I am tearing down religion not spirituality, there is a difference."

"You better tell them that," mom said. "So what's next?"

"The Vatican Library of course," I said.

"No Jon," they all said. "That is a house of cards."

I just nodded. To each man his beliefs. But to all they should know the truth behind the myth. I had trodden the millennia uncounted and I knew the indelible veracity and I would share it with humanity once and for all. Then I would give them the gift of unbridled technology and lift them above hunger and ignorance. And after that they could make their own decisions.