Evil Rides Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made two steps forward and stopped; James took the opportunity to admire her shape in the white dress. It hugged the curves of her hourglass tightly, widening at her hips, reining in her firm butt. He could clearly make out both cheeks pushing into the fabric. James guessed a thong ran delightfully between them and that it was probably as tasteful and elegant as her dress, which stopped just above her mid thigh where her black stockings picked up the work of tracing her curves to her toes. From behind, one would never know she was pregnant, until...she turned to the side and her breasts and round belly eclipsed into view. James's mouth fell open. Eva was a feast of curves. She reached her hands behind her head and pulled her hair over her shoulders revealing her neck.

"I'm going to go get comfortable and call room service." She pointed a dainty hand at her zipper. "James, would you please...?"

"Gladly." James decided to maintain a modicum of patience, while dispensing with an equal share of propriety. He stepped close behind her. Their heat intermingled together through their clothes. He took the neck of her dress lightly in one hand, grabbed her zipper between the thumb and finger of his second, and pushed the erection in his pants into the cushion of her ass. She bit her lip and pushed her butt back to meet him. His engorged cock settled in the crack of her ass and she maintained the pressure against it as James unzipped her dress slowly. The teeth separated one after the other revealing a broadening triangle of creamy skin without blemish, save for a tiny brown mole on her neck and one below her shoulder blade. Finally, the zipper came to a stop just above the small of her back.

She whispered, "Thank you James." She pushed her ass into him. "Make yourself a drink. I'll be right back." She walked to the bedroom, hips swaying. James watched her. When she disappeared behind the double doors leading to the bedroom, he plunged his hand in his pocket, adjusted his erection, and walked to the bar. He poured bourbon, took a sip, and listened.

Tiny footsteps. Sitting on the bed. A phone lifted off the receiver. Sweet voice. "Yes, I would like a plate of French fries please. Yes. And ketchup...No, not homemade...yes...actually, could you bring the entire bottle?...ok, that's fine, take your time." She stood. More footsteps. The water of the sink. Rummaging in a bag.

James stopped listening, sat on the couch, and enjoyed his whiskey. Finally, he heard her footsteps approaching.

Eva stood for a moment in the doorway, her lips curling into a mischievous smile. She had pinned her hair up; but the pin could barely contain it all. Spare curls swirled down the back of her neck and over her ears. She wore a long strand of pearls that settled into her ample cleavage. Her breasts overflowed a blue lace and satin bra, which was embroidered with a floral design. Her nipples poked hard into the fabric -- how badly they wanted to be touched! She stole a quick glance of the crotch of his pants and knew he could relate. Her matching panties hugged her sex tightly, already saturated with her juices. Between the satin, Eva's belly stuck out prominently -- an orb of pristine white skin, belly button poking out from it's middle.

James grew painfully hard. Who was this goddess before him? Her radiance was amplified by every hormone, chemical, and instinct coursing through her body -- and his. She stood, eyeing him sweetly, knowing what she was doing to him, and expectant of what he would do to her.

She walked towards him, standing in front of him for a moment. Then she dropped to her knees. He took another sip of whiskey. She eyed his crotch, breathed in deeply, and looked up into his eyes.

"Obviously fries are not all my body are craving."

He smiled, "Obviously." He sat his glass down and pulled the fabric of his pants back revealing his zipper. "Eva, would you please...?"

She licked her lips. "Gladly." She could not be as patient as James.

She unzipped his pants swiftly, rushed a tiny hand into the fly, and fished out his throbbing cock. She gripped it hard with her tiny hand, admiring its broad head with a look of insatiable hunger. Her other hand fell to her crotch; she pushed it beneath her underwear, and, resting her palm on her mound, dipped her fingers into her pussy. She moaned and gasped for breath. "Oh, James...I've been waiting for this."

She fell on him, wrapping her lips around the head of his penis, fingering herself as she worked its length ravenously. She sucked hard. Spit flowed from the corners of her lips and streamed over the veins of his cock. James grabbed the back of her head, drawing her into him. She gargled in pleasure, feeling the head of his cock deep in her throat. James moaned. Her lips. Her mouth. Pure ecstasy. He held her into his crotch for a moment enjoying the vibrations of her moans before releasing her. She remained, gagging herself willingly, gasping for breath before locking her lips back around the hilt of his cock. Sucking in deeply, Eva slowly drew her mouth back over the length of the cock, enjoying the impressions his rolling veins made on her ascending lips. She pulled off with a pop.

"Oh James, I would suck you dry right now, but there's something else I'm craving."

She lifted herself up and wiggled her hips, casting her eyes downward. "Would you please...?" Her panties were soaked through. A drop of clear fluid fell from the fabric between her legs to the floor.

"Gladly."

He curled two fingers into the satin and slowly pulled her underwear down to her thighs, revealing a thinly trimmed stripe of dark hair leading down the middle of her smooth mound, pointing the way to her dripping pussy. James pushed his pants to the floor and Eva leaned over to unbutton his shirt, her generous breasts nearly fell from her bra. She stood and wiggled her hips. Her panties fell from her thighs to her feet. She stepped out of them one foot at a time.

Eva pushed James back onto the broad cushions of the couch, crawling over him, straddling him. Her round belly pressed into his stomach. She reached beneath her to fetch his dick, wrapping her feminine fingers around it tightly; her red nail polish glistened.

"If you only knew how wet I've been since you handed me my credit card this morning..." she purred. "Here...let me show you." She lowered her self into his cock. Heat met heat. She traced the swollen folds of her pussy with the head of his dick, coating it thick with her juices, then, pushed it up to her clit, tracing it in circles, before nestling it back into her folds. Pressure was building within her like a furnace -- his dick would be tinder for her fire.

"James, forgive me...I can't wait any longer." She positioned his cock at her entrance and plunged herself onto him. His cock spread her lips wide and she froze her descent midway down the cock. Her eyes opened wide.

"Oh fuck...that's...that's...amazing."

She pulsed her muscles, clinging hard to his dick with her pussy. "Oh...oh FUCK!" She released and pulsed again. "Amazing!" Eva wanted to feel him enter her again. She lifted herself completely from him, penis still in hand; her juices traversed its length and over her fingers. She positioned the cock and plunged again, deeper this time -- closing her eyes, savoring every inch as she guided him deeper into her.

James reached behind her, unclasped her bra and pulled the straps over her shoulders. Her breasts fell from the cups, settling over her belly. They were perfect. It was obvious they had grown significantly in the past months. Her deep-pink areolas grew wider with each day; her nipples thickened and engorged. They begged to be sucked. James obliged. She let go of his cock and pushed herself over the remaining inches. She sat for a moment whimpering, her ass pressed into his crotch, savoring being filled so completely.

Then, she rose until his cock was dangerously close to escaping her pussy. Eva couldn't wait any longer. She fell on it hard, moaning loudly; then again, finding her rhythm. Every drop sent a shockwave through the tight flesh of her ass. She loved how it bounced and she used its leverage to thrust harder into him. James smacked a cheek lightly. Eva screamed, "Harder!" He obliged, marking her with a wide, red handprint over the curve of her creamy cheek. Eva's hair tangled in her face and over her mouth and she moaned, unhinged, as she satisfied her craving one length of his cock at a time -- a perfect pale creature, this goddess of fertility, punishing her pussy on James's huge cock.

In mere seconds she came -- she shuddered, pushing her ass hard into his thighs, taking every inch of him into her. Her pussy clenched hard around his thickness and pleasure radiated into every part of her. She dug her nails into James shoulders. James only gave her a second to recover -- he grabbed her hips and pulled her hard into him, thrusting into her over and over, sending her breasts bouncing like pendulums on her pregnant belly. Eva screamed. "I'm going to come again!"

She froze. Then convulsed. Her orgasm overtook her. Her eyelashes flitted and she gazed longingly at him as she rode out her orgasm. In worship. In admiration. This milky-skinned goddess was his. James reached under her thighs and lifted her off of him, transferring her lightly to the couch. She curled into a ball, whimpering. He walked to the double door of her bedroom, swinging them open. "Eva, would you please?"

Eva couldn't speak. Drool ran down the corner of her mouth, she wiped it away with a thin forearm. She nodded a quick agreement and scrambled to her feet, waddling through the doors to the king-sized canopy bed. She crawled onto it on all fours. James saw her pussy, swollen and aroused, framed beneath her glorious butt -- and beneath it, her pregnant belly. She pulled the blankets and pillows beneath her for support like a desperate animal building a nest to be fucked in.

Eva turned to face the door and fell gingerly into the pile of blankets. She lifted her ass higher, surrendering herself to him. James climbed behind her, positioned his cock to her folds and pushed into her, drilling into her depths. He curled his fingers into the tight flesh of her ass, gripping it hard. Then he fucked her in her nest in the center of the bed, the doors of her bedroom flung wide before him. He felt like a benevolent god of sex, pummeling his pale pregnant bride. Eva was rocked by orgasm after orgasm. James fucked all thought from her mind, until all that remained was the feeling of what his dick was doing to her. Eva could feel it inside of her; steadily swelling -- and she knew what it meant. Her heart leapt.

"J-J-James?"

"Yes?"

"Come inside me!" His thrusts made her words shake. "P-please...all of you...oh fuck!" He looked down at his dick coursing in and out of her. Her plump ass bounced. "Please!"

Gladly.

He pushed into her depths. She moaned. "YES, James! Come into me! COME!"

James moaned. His cock shook at its hilt and a flood of cum rocketed from him into her pussy.

"OH YES, I CAN FEEL YOU!" She came again, moaning long and loud. James closed his eyes, feeling her pussy squeeze and release his cock in rapid succession. James had never had a stronger orgasm. The pleasure radiating from his penis slowly flowed into his entire body, enveloping him until he could feel it in his toes and the tips of his ears.

The room seemed to seize forward, then spun. He could feel her presence coursing inside of him until...Oh god! How was it possible? He was coming again! It felt like the bed was shifting beneath him. James closed his eyes. His entire body erupted. He felt a fullness pumping in his balls, each pulse adding to the pressure within them -- and, just as quickly as he had felt it, it slipped out of him.

James felt something warm drop into the crack of his ass and flow between his cheeks. He dug his hands into the blankets around him and opened his eyes, still shaking. He gazed through the double doors, lost. Where had Eva gone? He felt a wet glob fall on the small of his back, then another even higher. He turned to look behind him and his face was immediately cloaked in a curtain of dark hair. He brushed it from his eyes.

He saw another glob of white fall on his ass. His ass was plump. Tight. Pale. There was a figure behind him. James's eyes came into focus to see a man -- still in the throes of orgasm -- coming on his back.

James shrieked. "What the fuck!?" His voice. "WHAT THE FUCK?" It sounded like...hers.

James leapt out of bed frantically, every part of his body bouncing. He struggled to balance before falling forward. His chest pushed into his round belly. His nipples were painfully hard. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

He leaned back, resting one hand over his round belly and grabbed at his chest with the other, scooping in a generous handful of flesh. A breast. His breast. He tweaked his nipple and it resonated through him, into his pelvis. He looked back to the man on the bed.

The man was laughing. "Oh fuck, that was amazing!" Something about him looked familiar. James staggered forward.

"Thomas?"

"Sir Thomas at your service." The man laughed even harder. "Holy fuck, James. You are a machine!"

Albrecht stood to his feet, towering above James, his dick at tummy level; a string of cum fell from its tip. James now understood the wet feeling running down his back and through the crack of his ass.

Eva's voice chirped from James's throat. "What is this? What the fuck--"

"--Is going on?" Albrecht interrupted.

James reached a hand to his crotch, searching for his dick. He found nothing but warm lips. He pulled his hand back in terror from his pussy. His fingernails were coated in red nail polish.

"To put it short: You're Eva now. And I'm me...Again." Albrecht walked past the shocked pregnant woman and into the living room. He retrieved James's pants. The woman's face contorted into a look of utter confusion.

"That makes no sense!" James protested, immediately confounded by his new melodiously feminine voice. "That makes no sense...how?"

Albrecht buttoned the trousers and reached for James's shirt. "You already know half the story thanks to Nikolai. The other half is in the briefcase on the desk."

James staggered to the desk, holding his pregnant belly. Cum dripped from his pussy onto the floor, leaving a dotted trail behind him. He tried to unlatch the locks the briefcase.

Crack.

"Damnit!"

Albrecht called from the living room. "What happened?"

"I broke a nail!" James yelled back. The phrase swirled in his head. He swallowed and tried again. The briefcase snapped open, revealing a notebook.

"It's the working journal of Andrei Mikhailov -- those are notes from his excavation on the Steppe." James flipped through the pages with his tiny feminine fingers.

...I've found something...

Albrecht buttoned his shirt. "To put it short, Andrei found a vessel...the vessel you now occupy."

...tried to escape but it overtook me...it needed my energy to come to life..."

"A vessel?" James kept an ear on Albrecht and an eye on the journal, trying his best to take them both in simultaneously.

"Basically the body in which you currently reside is an ancient vessel, buried long ago, waiting to be uncovered and filled when the time was right."

"They came for me. They found me. Red Robes..."

"And just how do I get out of this vessel?" James screamed. Something in his belly kicked. Oh god.

Albrecht walked into the bedroom. "If you want to get out, my best advice to you is to stop reading." James turned to Albrecht. He was standing in the doorway tucking in his shirt. "You still have two hours left before the new moon is over. That's plenty of time. There is lingerie in the chest over there and a sexy black cocktail dress in the closet. Get a towel. Wipe my cum of your back. Put the dress on. Fix your hair. And find a man downstairs...do I need to spell the rest out for you?"

James looked back to the journal.

"...always with me...always following. Silent. Waiting...If I carry to term, He will find me..."

"Who the fuck is HE?"

James looked into Albrecht's eyes. Albrecht swallowed, fell pale.

"You don't want to find that out."

James listened.

"Sometimes you will see him in dreams...frightful dreams...they feel so real..." Albrecht caught himself and derailed his train of thought. He leveled with James. "Look, you have this one loophole -- the new moon. Andrei discovered it a few months in. He told the next one, who told the next one, who told me. And now I'm telling you. Clean up. Get fucked. It's new moon or nothing. You do not want to carry to term."

James's little body started to shake. He rubbed his hand on the underside of his belly. "W-what happens if I...?"

"James. The only person who might know is Andrei -- and he has lost his mind. If you go to him, he will try to kill you." James wanted to cry. "Andrei found a petty criminal to shift the body to, someone who wouldn't be missed. Andrei had a knife at the bedside, ready to bury it in her belly after the shift. But as he went for the knife the robes rushed in and stopped him. And now here we are. His journal is not going to help you. There's no pertinent information for what lies ahead. It's a waste of time. Eventually the text reduces to a rant on pure evil."

"Pure evil?" James looked back to the journal and flipped a page.

"...evil is real, it's coming..."

James wanted to cry. "I have to get out of here."

"You can't. The robes..."

"Where are they?"

"Next door? Across the street? Does it matter? They will always find you. You can't run." Albrecht walked back into the living room. James shuffled behind him, hips swaying.

"You asshole! You sought me out! The credit card. The conference. Waiting at the bar. You set me up!"

Albrecht turned and shrugged. "Guilty."

James clocked him in the nose with a tiny fist and pulled it back to his bosom in pain. "Bastard!"

Albrecht wiped his nose, snorting blood. "I deserve that." He walked briskly to the bathroom and came back pinching his nose with a towel.

"Look, I did choose you. One, you're intelligent. Hell, you're going to save the world! If, for some reason you did get stuck, I knew you could handle it."

"And two."

"Two?" Albrecht shrugged. "I only sleep with smart people."

"You fucking asshole!" James stormed towards him.

Albrecht rushed out of the room toward the elevator, calling out behind him. "As I said, you can handle this. Take my advice. Find a guy, there will be plenty in the bar. You were amazing by the way. Your skills in the bedroom have set me up for years of therapy. I'm sure you'll be just as wonderful as a woman, so get in that dress, and get downstairs. Hurry!"

James chased him into the hallway -- naked, barefoot, and pregnant. Albrecht kept walking. "Look behind you."

James turned. There they were -- the two robes, standing still in the center of the hallway, watching. "Take my advice James, don't push it with those two. Now, go pick out your lingerie."

"Fuck you!" James yelled.

James stood for a moment in the hallway, shaking. Two hours. He put a hand on his belly, turned, and walked back to the hotel room. The robes stood there motionless, watching him. "And, fuck you, too," he growled at them before slamming the door.

He walked back the desk in the bedroom and flipped to the back of the journal.

"I must to stop this evil..."

'There's no pertinent information. It's a waste of time. Eventually it reduces to a rant on pure evil.'

He waddled to the bathroom. There she was in the mirror. Eva. Her tits. Her belly. Her perfect pussy. Stockings still hugging her thighs. Her body was all his now -- not in the way he would've hoped. He grabbed a towel and pulled it around him. He shimmied against it, cleaning Albrecht's cum of his back. His breasts swayed heavy on his chest.