Evil Rides Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
348 Followers

'Pick out your lingerie.' He opened the chest. It was full of options. Where had it all come from? Had Andrei gone shopping? Or was it one of the others?

James reached for a red bra and matching panties. He pulled the underwear up; the thong pushed deep between his ass cheeks and a triangle of satin settled tightly over his smooth crotch. He turned to eye his butt in the mirror. Her ass. Creamy, tight and perfect. He noticed his red handprint on his right cheek.

He reached a tiny hand for the bra, lifted it up to his chest, and filled its cups with his new breasts. His nipples poked hard into the fabric. He pulled the straps over his shoulder and then struggled for five minutes trying to clasp it behind his back.

James found the black dress in the closet. The color matched how he felt inside. He slinked it over him, adjusting it over his tits, stomach, and ass, pushing the wrinkles out until it hugged his curves smoothly. Finally he picked a pair of red high heels. He only had two hours left, if that -- everything came down to attraction.

He walked to the full-length mirror in the foyer. There she was. Stunning. Beautiful. James spoke. His voice was a mountain stream. "With this dress...this body...it won't take two hours to attract a man." The words should have repulsed him. Instead his body was growing wet preparing for the task before it -- something he tried to ignore. He looked into his scared, green eyes in the mirror. "You can fix this. You have to. There's no other way." His pussy swelled in agreement and expectation.

He stood for a moment more, admiring his new form one last time before setting out on his mission.

Then he heard it.

What was that?

It reverberated from within him, resounding between his ears. He looked down. His panties soaked through. A wet spot expanded on his dress. Fluid cascaded down his thighs and onto his red heels.

"What the fuck was that?" He stepped back and gazed into his reflection in the puddle on the floor. Then he understood. He stepped back again. "Oh...oh, fuck no!"

A pain shot through his pelvis. The ground shook. He grabbed for the wall, balancing his body, riding out the pain...and the earthquake. He looked towards the window. The sky was a swirling mess of black clouds, a red glow shined beneath them.

Another sharp pain. The ground shook again. He could hear an alarm sound down the hallway. James looked back into the mirror. Drops fell ,from beneath his dress, between his legs, to the floor below.

"My water broke..."

James clutched the frame of the mirror, breathing hard until the shooting pain subsided. Then he heard it. Within him. Beyond him. A voice.

"Blessed are you among the cursed!"

His pelvis contracted sending him to his knees. James felt like he was splitting in two. The earth responded in kind, shaking violently. The hotel swayed. Outside, in the distance, a building crumbled into the earth.

"You who will give birth to my first born! You who will usher evil back into the world!"

"No!" The voice resonated in his bones. It was deep, terrifying. The baby kicked.

"Eva! You will reign by my side, bearing my young..."

He felt a squeeze of his breast. He looked back to the mirror, watching in horror as a stream of milk poured from his right nipple down the curve of his tit.

"Yes. Already your milk flows in expectation!"

The robes rushed into the room and began undressing her.

"The handmaidens have arrived for you...and as you bear our young, I too will arrive with my armies...my horseman will ravage the earth as I stand by your side..."

He could see it in the mirror -- a hulking black figure materializing behind his female reflection, speaking into him...and through him. James's body contracted again. He screamed in pain, high and long.

"Yes, my dear, the pain...it hurts...but in hours your body will be new again...ready for me. You will see...I will lie with you tonight in our bedchamber...you will scream in pleasure beneath me, hour after hour. You will bear multitudes for the armies of evil...many shall suckle at your breasts..."

James fought through the pain to speak. "No! I will fight you, whoever you are. I will find a way to stop you..."

The voice laughed. "My silly one...just as you will now spread your thighs wide to give birth to our child, you will spread your thighs to receive me tonight. Willingly...wantonly."

"No...never..." James fell back on his hands "I will never..." Even as James fought the words within him, blood was rushing to his clit.

The time between contractions was getting shorter. Outside, the facade was crumbling from the hotel. Fires raged through the city. Contraction. James spread his thighs wide and scraped the ground behind him with his nails -- they were growing longer, the red polish crumbled from them, revealing sexy, pointed black nails.

"Eva, look into the mirror...look into my eyes..."

The voice was tender. Assuring.

"No!"

"Eva, look..."

James put a hand on his belly. It wouldn't be long now. His breaths were growing shorter.

"I'm not Eva!"

In the mirror a black, clawed hand settled on the pregnant woman's shoulder. James felt its warmth. His nipples hardened instantly; milk squirted from them to the mirror. He slowly opened his eyes. The figure was lurking behind him.

"Look into my eyes..."

James looked up into them. They were a deep red. Brooding. Dark. They looked through him. James glared into them angrily.

"I will fight you! I will fight you..."

The dark eyes blinked.

She came.