All Comments on 'Ex-Cellmate Looks Him Up'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

An interesting compromise concept. Love the characters as always.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
wow

Amazing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky Protagonist

There are definitely worse things than being the object of desire of a beautiful amazonian t-girl who knows what she want and is willing to take it. As to whether or not there are better things, I am not so sure.

creepyrjcreepyrjover 11 years ago

Great stuff. Would love to have seen Gia take both and make them hers. Keep it up!

turnofthepaigeturnofthepaigeover 11 years ago
Love It!

This is a very hot fantasy, imagining being unable to resist the large shemale as she takes control like this. Yum!

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

this is an amazing story i love it ,i would love to be nathan i want to read more write another chapter soon please .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why did he stopped seeing her in the first place?

It is a great story, but I think he would have keept gong to Gia in jail if he was truly a bottom, and he did needed being owned...

On the other hand, he truly loved Jenny, because he thought of her every time, so perhaps he was a bottom just as a survival tool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You should do a story where they met for the first time! It was great for a start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Twisted Angel

That was oddly nice of her considering her personality and background. If possible wouldn't mind reading more of Gia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Send her my way

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A true bottom

Loved the story! Nathan is a full fledged bottom, he'll be a bottom for a shemale, for a woman or for a male. I know, I'm that kind of natural born bottom. Perhaps in a future chapter you can have Nathan service a man in front of Jenny... Nathan would make a great cuckold slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love this story, wish there was more but with her choosing to keep Nathan as her slave. He belongs to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wtf

Wait what tf just happened

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Eating.

The author referred that Gia and Nathan skipped meals to just have wild shemale sex,but in truth people can't go without eating especially before or after sex,so how can Nathan and Gia go constantly without replinishing their energy by eating.

Otherwise the story was awesome,especially how Gia turned Nathan back into her cum receptacle,and I'm sure in her own way Gia loved Nathan and wanted to be the one to train him to be the perfect Sub so Gia could have him ready to be fucked at a moments notice and Gia could just come in and fuck Nathans ass when she seen him.

It may seem cruel how Gia treats Nathan but she does it out of love and dominance,so here's to Nathan and Gia's love story.

MiracleMilkMiracleMilkover 2 years ago

One of the GOAT Futa on Male stories...

Tonyquin77Tonyquin777 months ago

Wish Gia and topped them both

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous