Ex-Cellmate Looks Him Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,447 Followers

His mouth stretched wide to accommodate more of her length. He tried not to gag as Gia stuffed the last inch of her shaft into his throat. "I taught him how to deep throat. That's quite a feat when you're talking about my length. I bet he's a better cocksucker than you. What do you think, Jenny?" she laughed.

Jenny broke down crying. Gia finally let go of her hair, satisfied that she'd broken the girl. She closed both hands around Nathan's head and started to buck her hips forward, fucking his throat. "He's trying to make me cum! His tongue is so wet and his mouth so hot. You actually let him fuck you. Don't you, Jenny? You've been missing out... he's one hot bottom. I can't get enough of him! That's why I'm here and that's why he's mine. Oh shit. That's good." Gia stopped humping his face, her eyes suddenly closing. She effectively stopped her orgasm. This moment was too good to let pass so soon.

Nathan felt her dick swell in his mouth. His tongue quickly swiped her underside from the base to the tip. His old instincts were kicking in; he wanted this load. Nathan's sucking went into overdrive. His lips and tongue were one. Both dedicated to Gia's pleasure. He knew deep down that his pleasure and hers were one and the same. Everything she said was true. It was never more evident than now, Nathan was a bottom.

"I'm gonna cum! Shit... this is IT!" Gia shouted. She started to fuck his face again. Gia buried herself as deep as she could in his throat and let loose. The first thick rope blasted from her tip at a ferocious speed. Nathan knew the drill, quickly swallowing it and readying himself for another. Gia moaned again while another shot flew from her tip. Her cock sprayed a massive load down Nathan's throat.

Jenny continued to watch. Sure, she tried to look away, but her eyes wouldn't budge. This dominant shemale ejaculated in her boyfriend's mouth like he was nothing more than a cum receptacle. And yet, she could hear Nathan's soft moans the whole way through. He even had a boner in his pants.

The smell of semen and spit and sex filled the car. Gia unloaded every drop of cum she had. His perfect little mouth felt so wonderful around her cock. It was another few minutes before Nathan let her dick fall from his mouth. He licked his lips. Cum and drool dripped off his chin. He was afraid to look up at either of them, but neither could miss the look of satisfaction on his face.

"What was that you were saying about him not picking me?" Gia gloated.

"You win," she wiped the tears from her eyes. "He picked you. Goodbye, Nathan."

***

The bed creaked in time with her fucking pace. Gia mercilessly slammed Nathan's little asshole. He moaned and writhed under her large shemale body. It had been two days since Jenny got the boot from Nathan's life. Nathan made them a big dinner earlier in the night and then things inevitably led to sex.

"You like it when I fuck that ass?" Gia huffed, her hips slapping his backside.

"Yesss! Fuck me. Fuck me please!" Nathan moaned.

Gia's nuts banged into his as she picked up the pace. She reached forward and grabbed his hair. She rode him hard, her body covered in a thin slayer of sweat. The muscles of his abused asshole spasmed around her girth. The pleasure was so intense that Gia could barely contain herself. She pulled his hair to fuck him harder, spanked his smooth cheeks and shouted at him, "You sexy whore. Fucking take my cock! That's a good damn whore!"

Gia thrust herself deep into his ass. Then she ground and rocked her hips. Nathan felt her penis massage his prostate. His pulsing cock pounded into the bed. Nathan clutched the pillow under him and gritted his teeth. She was so deep inside him. It felt like her cock was rearranging his insides. He felt so completely stuffed, the feeling was incredible.

Gia's hand reached around and clutched Nathan's throat. She thrust into his ass as fast as she could. Nathan's body shuddered. He cried out, "JENNNNN--GIAAA I'm cumming!" and covered his bed sheet with cum.

The dominant shemale crushed her body down on his. "About to CUM... oh fuck!" she moaned. Gia hammered her cock in and out of his hole with hard, long strokes. Gia moaned into his ear. She threw her entire body down on him, her cock buried and started to blow. Strand after strand of hot cum filled Nathan deep. Gia kept thrusting. She fucked him with every ounce of strength she could muster.

Gia only withdrew her length once every drop of cum had deposited into him. Her balls felt pleasantly empty. Nathan curled up on the bed, her cum dripping from his ass.

"Goodnight, Jenny," he murmured sleepily and then fell off to sleep.

Gia frowned to herself for a moment, but then her mouth opened into a smile. She picked up her cell and dialed a number. "How would you like to get your boyfriend back?" she asked the person on the other end of the line.

***

Nathan prepared lunch for them the next day. Gia checked the clock and waited impatiently. On a trip to the kitchen, she watched Nathan closely. His desire to go back to being the "man" was gone. He blossomed in this role.

Suddenly there was a pounding at the door. Gia unlocked it and the door immediately swung open. Jenny, with a bag on her arm, pushed her way into the apartment and demanded, "Where's Nathan?"

"He's in the kitchen. What do you want?" Gia exercised her acting chops.

"Nathan! Nathan? Get out here!" Jenny screamed.

Nathan scurried to the kitchen doorway and smiled when he saw Jenny. He quickly glanced at Gia and hid the smile. "Jenny..." he stammered, "you, you said you'd leave us alone."

"I'm not giving you up just because she says so. You're not hers! No, you're mine."

"Oh yeah?" Gia asked with a self-assured smile.

"Yeah. You bet!" Jenny stared up at the big, tall shemale with a scowl.

"He chose me fair and square!" Gia shot back, poking Jenny in the chest.

Nathan watched them with his mouth agape. He couldn't believe they were fighting over him again. Jenny was dwarfed by Gia. He didn't want her to get hurt, but he didn't know how to intervene. Nathan neared them cautiously as things began to get more heated. "Please don't fight. Please Jenny, stop. She's too big."

Jenny looked at him and growled, "Stay out of this! I'll deal with you once I slam the door on this bitch." Nathan couldn't believe how Jenny was acting. And he couldn't believe he had an erection.

Gia grabbed her arm. "I'm not going anywhere!" she shouted at her. Jenny dove into the bag she'd brought and Gia let her go.

"I think you'll run for the hills once you see what's in here. I don't want to use it on you, but I will if I have to," she sneered at Gia. "Come take a look."

Gia slowly walked over and looked in. After that she glanced at Nathan. Then back at Jenny, who wasn't backing down a bit. "You're one rough bitch," she conceded. "Fine. He's yours."

Nathan was shocked for the millionth time. He practically had to pinch himself as Gia left. Jenny slammed the door behind her. Gia's face broke into a smile. She hoped her acting job had been sufficient. Her ear pressed to the door and she listened.

Jenny rifled through the bag she'd brought. She made eye contact with Nathan as she pulled a massive strap-on from it. "Get in the bedroom, bottom. I've got a nice big cock for you. Let's see how it fits."

Nathan felt his asshole wince.

Gia told herself there were plenty of fish in the sea. She left the building and walked out into the sunshine. A passing man ogled her cleavage. Hmm... he might do. She started to follow him. A guy drooled at her body from his car and smiled at her when she caught him looking.

She asked herself, why limit myself to one?

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,447 Followers
12