All Comments on 'Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom'

by RonnieF24

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Diecast1Diecast18 months ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA+++++

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

To each his/her own. 5 stars.

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

Good for her. Too bad her daughter is a stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story.

Bad editing that spoiled the flow...

Find a native speaking editor before you submit more stories!

Please 🙏

oliver57oliver578 months ago

It’d be nice if you had drawn this out a bit. It’d be fun if Tanya made Jonah into her kept sex slave, using some discipline and bondage, too, in a loving way. Why not a Part 2 where she does exactly that on a luxurious honeymoon? Nothing like being a sex slave to a sexy, strong dominant woman in a fancy hotel suite!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good storyline, but kinda simple. Needed more depth.....

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf818 months ago

Tanya is your classic milf. Alicia... girl with way too little sense in her head.

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZero8 months ago

lmao, how she gon say she loves her daughter but chooses a man over her. I get she's a cunt, and ion got sympathy for a cheater but... That ain't a good mom either lmao

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the worst stories i have ever read 0/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very good story, loved it when Tanya immediately took command and sat on Jonahs face . Love a decisive , mature ,sensitive and also challenging woman. Makes for a great storyy.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

Love her. she has just enough experience to think with her head and heart... now her pussy and ego. Another point...Tanya doesn't owe the cheater any loyalty or love as the cheater dispatched all of that when she shit on her husband. I wish someone would research and tell a L/W story based on the thought process most cheaters enact when they betray their partners. If you had an inside view of the cheaters mind/brain you would see it deteriorates daily. I owuld love the research to explore the root cause of the trust bust.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Part 2

groomleadergroomleader6 months ago

Great story I enjoyed it very much, seeing Jonah getting turned into a more forceful man thanks to Tanya's loving help, and seeing Alicia get her well-deserved comeuppance. Once a cheater. always a cheater, take it from me, I found out what my first wife was.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

I LIKED THE STORY AND THOUGHT TANYA HAD IT TOGETHER JUST FINE. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Satyam4005Satyam40053 months ago

Great love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really wow so much for blood is thicker than water damn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous