Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth dropped open in surprise as she turned to him. He must have been expecting that reaction for he turned his head slightly and said, "Close your mouth honey it makes you look provincial."

He smiled as he said it so she knew he was teasing her but she did close her mouth with a snap. Afterward as they waited for the car to be driven around to them they talked. He assured her they could afford it. They couldn't buy something like that every couple of months but once every two or three years would be Okay.

She had explained to her ex that it was fake leather inside and it was a buyback so it had been cheaper then it looked. He was impressed though saying that it was still something he would never be able to get. He gave her directions to his place and she drove over there. She had to wait for him, since he had had to walk back to where he had parked his car and he must have driven slower then she had. She almost drove away at one point as she thought about what she was about to do but something stopped her.

God, she wished she had now. Her conscience usually didn't bother her this much when she thought about it because if her husband wasn't so backwards in his thinking about sex she wouldn't have done it. She had been extremely sexually frustrated when Ronny had found her. It had been the same the next two times, her frustration had built up again and she had needed some release

On that fateful day she had gone into his apartment and they had talked. He had offered her some beer saying it was the only thing he had to drink. It was a type she liked so she had two cans as they chatted about old times and more about what each had been doing since they last saw each other. She described the wedding and some of her reactions to certain members of George's family. He had nodded sympathetically.

Finally when her second beer was two-thirds done he had started talking again about the sexual good times they had together. He again repeated how good it had been that they had taken each other's cherries. Even with the divorce he was glad she was his first. To make a point she had stood up. While she was still standing he switched the conversation back to explaining how much she still turned him on. In his dreams and his fantasies he could see her naked writhing under him in ecstasy. Her mind supplied her with pictures from the actual times she had been under him and she was wet again. All of his talk had aroused her even more then she had been, as she thought about what she had been missing because of her husband's views.

Suddenly he took three steps closer to her as he described what he liked about her body. She froze standing there as he moved closer and closer. Finally he reached out and gently touched her face caressing it the way she liked. He slowly leaned closer and kissed her. She didn't kiss back she was paralyzed. She couldn't tell him to stop or to back off. He kissed her again then licked and nibbled on her chin moving slowly to her ear. Once there he lightly chewed on her ear lobe. Hers were extra long and she loved it when he took them in his mouth nibbling. Her new husband had never done that, he didn't even know she loved it and it turned her on like nothing else except actually touching her boobs or her slit.

He chewed on both ears and she still didn't move even though her panties were getting wet. After a few minutes he began to unbutton her blouse. She still didn't protest. When he got down to the last button he reached both hands up the back of her blouse and quickly unsnapped her bra. He caressed her back as he pulled his hands out. He kissed her again and this time her body responded even though her conscious mind was still debating. Part of her mind was yelling at her to leave now but she couldn't. She realized later that was because she had wanted Ronny to do what he was doing. That had been the real reason she had come to his place.

Soon, all too soon, her conscious mind got in the act and after a couple more hard tongue kisses she took off her blouse and bra. His eyes opened wide as her breasts came into view and desire blossomed in his expression.

He said, "God, I've been dreaming of those, so much of a turn on. I've got to touch them."

As he reached out to touch them she felt like she did the first time they had had sex. Sunny had felt shy, proud and erotic all at the same time. She had been only seventeen and even though she wore skimpy outfits sometimes showing her breasts to a man for sex was so different she thought she had blushed and almost had covered them back up. Now she was feeling the same shyness as well as erotic feeling.

Ronny massaged her breasts. He moaned as he did. He was gentle at first but as passion gripped him he got a little rough. Suddenly he let one hand drop and leaned over taking one nipple in his mouth. She almost jumped from the suddenness of it and thought wait, she hadn't said he could do that but the feeling was so excruciating that she ignored that thought and groaned. He did the right one then switched to the left one going back and forth every few seconds. He gently chewed on the nipples as well as licking the aureoles the way she liked. Her current husband didn't know she liked that either even though he did a good job of sucking her breasts. If only he did a good job with everything sexual she wouldn't be here now she thought before she gave herself over to the pleasure Ronny was producing.

Soon after those last thoughts she allowed her ex to push her back to the bed. Once her back legs touched it she sat down and reached for his pants. As she undid his button and zipper she glanced at his face and by his smile she knew she was about to do what he wanted and he had been waiting for. She pushed his pants down and then took hold of his boxers and slipped them down.

Sunny watched his cock as it sprang back up and licked her lips in anticipation. After looking at that pleasure giving tool for a couple of moments she opened her mouth and moved her head forward engulfing it. She took it in half way before she shut her mouth and began to suck. She sucked hard, since she knew he liked it hard and fast. After a minute of him groaning louder and louder she pulled back slipping her mouth off then pushed forward going down even further. She fucked his shaft with her mouth for a while going up and down fast. As she did she tried to scrape the edges of the head with her teeth each time she pulled back and pushed forward. A couple of times she winced as she scuffed it harder then she meant to but he moaned longer. He liked it a little rough. Finally, as he approached his climax, she stopped the movement of her head and chewed on the head. When he was close he loved her biting that part of his manhood. She even bit hard twice but instead of complaining his body jerked in convulsions. He almost jerked his cock out of her mouth but she managed to hold on to it with her teeth. He liked that too. She debated for a moment whether or not to let him cum in her mouth when suddenly the head of his cock jerked. She had time to think too late when she felt a wet blob hit the side of her mouth, quickly followed by another and another. The jerking of his shaft moved him around in her mouth so that the slit on top was aimed at different parts of her mouth. The third blob slid down the back of her throat almost causing her to gag. By the time he was done she had to swallow some of the man stuff but she decided not to swallow all of it. When he was done and his cock started to shrink she popped him out of her mouth and half mumbled "gotta go" as she hurried to his bathroom.

Once there she closed the door and grabbed some toilet paper. She spat what was left in her mouth into the paper and threw it in the toilet. She repeated that three times but she felt like there was still some coating her teeth and tongue. She used a glass he had in there and rinsed out her mouth three times. She sat for a moment wondering why she had spat it out, she had swallowed his cum many times over the years of their marriage after all. Finally deciding it was a quirk of her conscience or some part of her mind that wasn't going to let her totally surrender to him. She flushed the toilet and went back to him. She apologized saying she had suddenly needed to pee.

He nodded and moved over to her. He again caressed her boobs. He was completely naked and so was she. He led her back to the bed and laid her down again. She almost got back up but still felt the need for more sexual release. Soon he placed a hand between her legs and slowly inserted two fingers into her most sensitive hole. There was no protest so he pushed it in further and easily found her G-spot. He began to rub it while sucking on one nipple. Ecstasy immediately rushed over her like she hadn't felt in years. That was what she had been wanting. Soon her back was arching upward and she tried to jam her pussy around his fingers. He liked the humping she did when she reached this stage. She couldn't help it; a part of her took over and she said things and did things like humping automatically.

Soon she was gasping as she tried not to groan too loud. Another attempt not to give in to him completely she thought later. At the moment though no rational thoughts came to her mind as her pussy took over her body. Another raise of her hips and she came. She jerked and cried out in pleasure as her boobs shook again.

As she relaxed he climbed on top of her and before she could say anything placed his cock at the opening of her pussy. She did have a short fight with herself but she didn't want to protest so she allowed him to push it in all the way to the hilt. Both let out groans as he did. He let her adjust to him for a few seconds then started fucking her in a steady fast rhythm. She was a little taken back by the speed but she had been wet enough so that it hadn't hurt or anything like that, in fact it had felt good but she had wanted one last chance to debate with herself whether to let him or not. Like when he came in her mouth he hadn't given her any warning.

Soon those thoughts disappeared as his thrusts into her produced stronger and stronger feelings.

She heard herself say, "fuck me! Jam that hard cock deep into my pussy."

He increased his speed as her groans grew louder. Within a minute he was starting to thrust in deeper showing that his climax was starting to build. He continued with his thrusts and grunts and moans. Her body reacted like it used to when they were married. Sunny could feel her climax building but by his sounds and rhythm he would reach his first.

Again she found herself shouting, "fuckMEEE! Get that hard thing in me faster."

Just like she used to do and not like she had been able to do with her husband. She had gotten a little tried of restricting herself when they made love.

In another minute he began to really thrust in using his hips to shove his hardness in as far as it could go and his speed increased dramatically. Soon after as he shoved in extra hard he grunted very loud and she felt something wet in her pussy.

She felt a second something hit the inside of her pussy as Ronny groaned and bucked into her hard and fast.

She cried out, "Don't stop."

He didn't as he kept thrusting in and out of her even as his shaft softened. Quite a few seconds later she reached the peak of her sexual delight. And it was a large one. She screamed out and bucked against him.

When she was done he stopped moving and lay there for a moment breathing.

She said, "Thank you for not stopping."

"I aim to please."

That was not what he had said during the last months of their marriage. He seemed to be back to who he had been when they had first married who she always thought of him as. He flipped off of her. There was no cuddling but they lay next to each other for a while. She was thinking that she should get dressed and leave but for some reason didn't. Finally she decided to get up for sure when he got on his side and started licking a nipple then a hand snaked down to her hips and soon found her sensitive opening. He also massaged her clit the way she liked it. She decided to enjoy those feelings a bit longer. Ronny kept it up for a few minutes, causally rubbing her clit and pussy while lightly sucking on each nipple. As her euphoria built and built he kept it up until he stopped and rearranged himself so that he could suck on her slit again. Sunny knew he didn't mind tasting a cream pie made from his own stuff. He sucked on her clit while at the same time reaching up and tweaking one of her nipples. He hadn't done that very often but she liked it. George had never done it.

He kept it up for a while but then she repositioned herself so she could suck on him. She liked 69 since it enabled her to give pleasure as well as receive it. She wished it was George instead of Ronny but this was a whole lot better then nothing. Finally she had to stop her sucking and licking as she thrashed her way through another orgasm. As soon as she relaxed he moved her up to her hands and knees. It didn't take long for her to realize he wanted to do it doggie fashion. She hadn't done it that way since the last time they had had sex so she wanted it too. She spread her legs to allow him in easier and he moved forward on his knees until she felt him poke her. A second later the head of his cock moved and she knew he was positioning himself correctly. Another second she felt her slit's lips being spread as he thrust forward slowly. He went all the way in without stopping since she was still aroused and well lubricated by his and her juices. She moaned in ecstasy as he bottomed out and he let out a gaaaaaa sound.

He stayed that way for a few moments until she started moving fucking him. She kept it up for a while but then he couldn't take any more and began his own fucking. They kept it up for a short time. It was his third climax so he lasted and lasted. After a few minutes they moved again and she ended up on top, sitting on his lap with his hardness inside her. She looked down on him with joy and ecstasy in her eyes as he grabbed hold of her boobs to squeeze them as she rocked back and forth.

Guilt threatened her joy as she looked down on her ex-husband.

She thought, Yes I know I'm doing wrong but this is one of my favorite positions and I haven't been able to do it for years. George never wants to do anything extra like this. If he would just bend some when it came to sex and while he is at it stop comparing me to Marybeth.

She started rocking and as the feelings intensified she ignored the guilt and other thoughts that came to mind. She rocked harder enjoying the pleasure she was producing and enjoying the way Ronny squeezed her breasts. He sometimes got a little rough, squeezing in a way that would normally be too hard but at this moment she didn't care. She rocked and bounced up and down. She cried out to him to fuck her and he jammed upwards as she came down. As they continued this time she was the one that climaxed first. She started groaning early and continued her rocking with desperation. After what seemed like an eternity it hit and she screamed her joy. God, that was the biggest one yet, bigger then the last three times her and Ronny had had sex, obviously bigger then anything she had experienced with her husband.

After she came down from the sexual high she decided that this time he wasn't cuming in her.

She said, "I got something special for you."

She lifted herself till he popped out and positioned his cock until her clit was over it then began to rock again. He had liked it the very few times they had done this when they were married so she had decided to do it now as a way to get him to be outside her when he came. That made what she said only half a lie since she didn't do it as a reward as she had made it sound.

After another couple of minutes of rocking she was almost there again and he was screaming his thrills. Soon he squeezed her breasts hard and jammed himself against her and shouted a GAAaaaannnnaaaAAAA!!! Sunny felt him squirt out his sperm as he came, making a mess on his stomach but he wouldn't care about that. She kept up her rocking and came one last time herself.

It had been a smaller orgasm but still a nice way to finish their sex session. After resting a few minutes she had gotten dressed and told him it was nice but she had to run. He said it had been good and he understood that she had to get home to her new husband. She wasn't sure how he meant that. Was it a jab at her or was he jealous of George? Or what? On her way out he asked if they could see each other again. She said they might see each other about town again.

Once home it what she had done hit her and tears came to her eyes. At the same time she rationalized that this would make her a better wife. She would be more relaxed now and less argumentative about sex and other things. She took a shower to make sure she was clean in case tonight would be one of their infrequent sex sessions and so George would see nothing on her that would make him suspicious.

That evening and for the next few days she was more relaxed and she didn't bug him about sex nearly as much. She had been becoming more irritable, now she was back to her normal self. He noticed that she seemed to have some moments when she was sad, like something was bothering her but they didn't last long.

Three months later she ran into her ex again. It was when she was again feeling very sexually frustrated. They talked much like the last time and when he invited her to his place for more talking and a beer she accepted. He approached her as he had the last time with the same results except that she didn't freeze more then a minute this time. It was a repeat of the sexual session they had the first time except she made sure he didn't come in her mouth and she ended up on top sooner. Two and a half months later she saw him again and again it was a repeat of the first time. Again she didn't allow her to come in her at all and they spent considerably less time with him on top of her and she spent less time in his apartment having sex. They did it twice again. Her conscience seemed to be picking certain things to make a big deal about. It was almost as if even though it lost the big battle it was still making itself felt in any way it could.

That all led up to her sudden intense guilt feelings on their first anniversary. She had rationalized her sexual high jinx with her ex but obviously not as thoroughly as she had thought. She still enjoyed the dinner and the flowers but what her George said on that card got to her. Even later when he gave in to her and licked her love lips she wasn't able to enjoy it as she expected. She knew she would give it to her ex in the future when her frustration built again, it was as if she went through a time warp and became a teenager when they got together. This time after the sex they didn't cuddle as much as usual for she ended up turning over to go to sleep. Or so it was supposed to look. What she really did was cry softly. She loved her new husband. He was a nice guy who deserved better then what she was giving to him. Maybe she didn't love him enough. Sunny decided that there was one thing she could do that might show her how to love him more.

The next year was much of the same, their relationship grew but they still had disagreements about sex and she kept having sex with her ex. In fact the frequency of the sex sessions grew. It was two and half months the next time, then two months twice and then one month. Finally she ended up having sex with him twice in one month then three times in one week. At the end of that week her conscience was bothering her big time again. The weeks following their anniversary her guilt had died down again as she rationalized that it was mostly his fault but now she knew it was more then that. She had to talk to someone so she called her best friend. A woman she had known for years and who Sunny knew would keep anything personal between them.