Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was home when she called but he was busy upstairs while she was using the phone in the living room. Her friend, Mary, answered the phone and after a couple of minutes of catching up Sunny got to the purpose of the call, explaining what she had done with Ronny.

Mary was incredulous, responding with, "You cheating??! And with your ex?! First of all, how can you cheat on George, your husband is almost perfect. I have a good marriage to a good man but I get jealous sometimes when you talk of George. Second, cheating with your ex?! The man's a total one hundred percent, Grade A jerk how could you have sex with him again?"

Sunny bristled at first, something rising in her at Mary's description of Ronny but she ignored that and said in a wailing tone, "I don't know, but he may be finally growing up. He treats me with respect when we get together and he always makes sure I have a good time."

"So that makes it alright?!!"

"No," She took a breath then said, "I know he can be a jerk, but he's good at sex."

Mary said in an incredulous tone again "This is all about him being good at fucking??!!"

"No-Yes. I mean sort of. It's a long story."

"Then tell me it, the whole thing. I want to understand how you could cheat on your wonderful husband."

Sunny did that, explaining what George and his family thought of sex and how she had been disappointed on their wedding night since all he would do basically was fuck in one position. She told of her growing sexual frustrations and of meeting Ronny that day.

"He set you up."

"Who?"

"Ronny, it's obvious that he was looking for you that day. Someone may have known you were frustrated and told him."

"Yes, I figured that out already but it doesn't change anything. I'm still hooked on him when I'm sexually frustrated. I don't know what to do."

"You really want some advice?"

"Yes, If you have any. I called to vent. I needed someone to talk to about it. It's so frustrating some times I can barely stand it. I don't want to lose George. I don't want to hurt him. I've almost told him twice. And when we went to bed on our anniversary I felt like crying my self to sleep."

"Anniversary?? That was almost a year ago. You've been cheating that long?"

"Yes," she said in a wailing voice again.

They talked some more, eventually said bye and hung up. Sunny wasn't sure if that helped, Mary hadn't had any advice except to say she should end it but at least she was able to confide in someone instead of holding it in.

The next couple of months things went as they had been. She noticed that George became moody for a few days in the weeks after she had the conversation with Mary. She tried to ask if his business was doing Okay but all he would say is that it was doing good. Not as good as it had been at certain times but still good. She asked if some one in his family was sick but he said all were healthy and doing good. His answers were always short and to the point. He managed to break through the moodiness and life went on. George had some evening meetings which were unusual for him but their sex life stayed the same. And her cheating increased. It was now more then once a month.

Their second anniversary approached and George said he had a surprise for her. One she would like. They were going on a trip to a special romantic spot. A honeymoon resort. It was their second anniversary but he thought it would still be good to get away for some romance. The resort was in the mountains and she always liked going to the mountains.

* * * * *

End Notes: end of Part One. Part two will be posted soon I hope. Its written and just has to be looked over by my editor two or three times. I won't describe what happens next except to say that Sunny in for a nice surprise but it doesn't end their troubles.

If you think this flows better then some of my previous stories while at the same time is better edited the thanks goes to my editor who went over it three times.