All Comments on 'Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 02'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
samissamisover 19 years ago
great

Your best entry to date. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THIS GIRL IS WHORESLUT FOR HER EX

WHY YOU TRY PLAYING MIND GAMES,FOR A YEAR SHE HAS THIS AFFAIR ON GOING.SHE LOVE RONNIE AND GEORGE IS A NICE GUY NEED TO MOVE ON AND DIVORCE THE WHORESLUT.YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE SLUM,BUT SHE TILL GOT THE SLUM IN HER.YOU KEEP PROLONGING THIS FAUS AND MIND GAMES,THE HUBBY NEEDS A DOCTOR FOR LETTING GO ON THAT LONG.GEORGE IS TOO GOOD FOR HER TO UNDERSTAND, IT OVER HER HEAD.SHE JUST A SELFISH COW LOOKING FOR SELF PLEASURE.SHE UNDERSTANDS A MAN WHO BEAT HER ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Appreciate the Theme and Reality

Nice work / Having been there - it's difficult to understand George - a year - he's known and not reacted - plausible? (for next time) - perhaps you can explain this to her better for us - Still well written and very much appreciated.

Take your time on the next chapter - do it to your satisfaction and therefore likely ours. Short story reality / believeability must be difficult - to avoid the appearance of contrivance or minipulation. Word choices are critical - sentiment and emotions explained in brief. Probably more difficult than a long story/book. Again nice job - I like your in depth realities of life which has consequence and isn't perfect every time. More Please!! Thanks and Regards

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good Story

But I certainly would not want to be George.

I'm not sure how he could forgive a whole year of her infidelity. I'm sure I couldn't! But George is not me and obviously is more forgiving.

And now to feel like he has to perform on a superman sexual level to keep her interest sounds like just too much. She seems to be more in love with Ronny; at least her thoughts are of him during sex.

What happens if George slackens off?? Back to Ronnie?? Why should George continue to torture himself? Allow her to torture him? Is there any way he can trust her?? [I don't see how]

Will she be willing to go an extra mile to prove she can be faithful?? [She seems more interested in being sexually pleased]

I just don't feel like this marriage is going anywhere. It's on the very edge of falling apart, and surely will, and he may as well end it now and move on for his own peace of mind!

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
This is shaping up

as your best story yet.

keep it going this well.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well done

this is going to be a very good story. I love everything I have read so far

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Well Done

Marriage counselors say that a marriage can survive an affair. To do so it takes repentance, forgiveness AND a determined effort by both parties to get to the causes of the affiar. I think you have done an exceptional job of portraying that. Of course now I'm dying to see chapter 3, since I am willing to bet her resolve and his faith will be put to the test. Here's hoping they pass with flying colors. Great sex too.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Mystery?

Where did George learn to make love like that? He's now a master pussy eater, for instance. Did he learn that reading a book?

And all the positions for sex. Same book??

Has some woman(women) been teaching him 'All You Ever Wanted to Know About Making Love'??

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
LOL! at the last comment!

You may be right! I wonder how he became a sexual animal all of the sudden.. He he he he.

I like how this story is turning out. George only had suspicions about his wife behavior, but didn't have proof. The phone call he over heard was just the confirmation of his suspicions, and I can guess it can be plausible.

But the best part that I like is that he is willing to give her wife a second chance, that speaks levels of George's personality...

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
shear

shear or sheer, Sunny or Sonny? Detail, detail, DETAIL!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
5*****

Three weeks later Sonny did it again. They were making love again on a Saturday afternoon. He had spent time sucking on her breasts concentrating on her aureoles just the way she liked it. He had slipped down so that he was kneeling between her legs. George was in the middle of sucking her clit and licking her slit. When she said, "Ronny, honey, suck harder."

That is justification for George to divorce her because when they have sex it is Ronny and not George that she is thinging about.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
1* !!!!!

A mindless prattle of a bad stroke "story"! There is no structure, no character development, and virtually no writing skills. It is as the writer was on drugs or medication. Well deserved 1 star.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
I get it self-loathing

The guy being a guy hates him self for having a cock, so he want to become a cuck a pathetic joke of a man, a wimp something its not a sin to throw into a meat grinder wow! great story I might have made him a man who lost his wife and all passion and hope but not you,he is male and he must pay for some wrong done to you in the past. Great character but now a tad predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wimp tale

Another wimp tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another sicko author posting.

They oughta have to give their actual name and home address.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
D I V O R C E HER CHEATING ASS!

He should either Divorce her or change his name to RONNY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous