All Comments on 'Ex-Wife's Lingerie Shop'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
If

Any healthy Male says they didn't crack a fat (hard on) Their Bloody Liars (Winston Churchill voice) As for Me Just call me Tripod!

What can I say? This is one Fantastic Story! Any chance of chapter 2.

Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★+ 5♥for the Hard on with the description of the sex!

See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yawn

Trite boring and contrived

Not to mention very poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
quickie

"Like you said, for a quickie, he's a pretty good fuck."

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Needs a follow up Chapter

That is excellent sellsmanship and customer satisfaction. His ex should be very happy. Yes he needs to help in the store more and also attend Tina’s party.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 6 years ago
Just another sale!

What gift of your playing with reader's minds! So well paced and certainly glorious details. How about a sequel - the party or another sale! HOT no! This is sizzling!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Okay

Quite readible.

Jumped in places.like daughter suddenly fucked him when she had no inclination on previous line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some people . . .

have a consistently high "score" for their stories.

AND

There is a reason !

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Good story

I love to shop with my wife. She try's on swim suits and models them for me. If I say they fit , she goes and gets one that is two sizes smaller. She loves to show everyone her body is made for fucking . I like it when she lets her bikini bottom slip into her cunt and her lips shows she shaved.

plsirronplsirronalmost 6 years ago
Cool story!

I thought the story would be different with a guy in a lingerie store.

This story was great.

Ready to go to the pool party!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
Hot

Hope you write a sequel to this. Would really like to see the naked pool party.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 5 years ago
More please

Please write more if this story line.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
One of Your Best

So very enjoyable. I liked the Edward wasn't married and so he wasn't cheating on his wife. I would love to.see him visit Tina and her daughter.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Is there a part 2?

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Loved it! Well written and very humorous! I was almost expecting another encounter at the end, but it was probably even better without it. Great job!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

LOL, forgot the receipt with phone #

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well we know you went to the party, so tell us about it

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

Not even barely plausible, but VERY, VERY HOT! As a firefighter myself, I'd LOVE to have a part-time job with opportunities like that. I'd be ready to lay hose any time the alarm bells sounded and there was a hot crotch that needed some cooling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...