Ex-Wife's Lingerie Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. You don't think it's too small, do you?"

"Maybe not for you, but for me?"

"Oh trust me. It'll be fine," Tina answered before turning to look down into the box again. She pulled out another tiny bikini, this one made of red cloth and strings. With a grin she reached down under the box and hooked a finger in the waistband of my pants, tugging me toward her as she backing up. "I think you like how I look. I think you're turned on by what you saw. Oh yeah. I know you saw. I could see you in the mirror. Don't worry. I'm not going to tell anyone. I mean how can I blame you for looking at me if I leave the curtain open on my own so you can help me?" she asked, letting go of me after pulling me right to the dressing room. "After all, I AM inviting you to help me. I suppose if your hands happen to touch me while you're helping me adjust the suit, I couldn't exactly complain about that either, now could I?" she asked as she dropped the red suit on the bench and then reached for the box I was holding. I let go of it as she gently pulled it, moving it to the bench as well.

"Now let's get this one off," she whispered, reaching for my hands and pulling them slowly up to her neck. "Gotta untie it first so we don't ruin it," she cooed softly as she pulled my hands up to the tie behind her neck. I gripped the ends of the string and let her pull my hands slowly down, untying the bow. I let go of one string and continued to pull the other, pulling the tie apart and the front of the suit down off her large round breasts. She smiled and then stepped closer to me, making sure she was inside my arms. "Why not get the bottom one too?"

"Okay," I answered nervously as I felt around her back for the tie, her hard nipples pressing against my chest. I felt her hands move to my hips and push down the elastic waistband of my workout pants, inching them down over my hips along with my shorts and boxers all together.

"That's it. Just take it all the way off," she whispered as she pushed my pants down further, my fingers having separated the strings and pulled the almost non-existent top from between us. I dropped the top on the bench with the rest of the items while her hands closed around my now bare cock. "Ohhhhhh. This is a VERY nice dick," she whispered. "Tell you what. I'll turn around and you can take the bottom of this suit off and when you stand up, if your really sexy dick just happens to rub on my pussy, well, accidents happen, right?"

"Uh huh," I answered, not really caring at the moment just who could see us in the open dressing cubicle. I knelt down as she turned around, bending at the waist to push her ass out at me while I slowly slid the little panty down her legs. One leg at a time she stepped out of the panty, setting her feet down considerably farther apart than they were moments before. I leaned toward her fully exposed pussy and gently kissed it, drawing a sigh from Tina. I pushed my tongue between her wet lips, stroking what I could reach of her, tasting the wetness of her arousal as I teased her pussy with my tongue. I reached one hand out between her legs to find one of her big firm tits, squeezing and kneading it while my other hand found her clit and started to draw slow circles with my thumb over it.

"Ohhhh damn," she moaned loudly as I teased her, her pussy growing wetter by the moment. I gave her pussy one more gentle kiss before standing up behind her, grasping my hard dick in my own hand and rubbing my engorged head between her wet lips. I spread her lips with my mushroom head and felt it engage into her tunnel entrance. I pressed forward, feeling her body resist my fat shaft before slowly spreading and allowing me to slip inside her. "Oh god yes. That's it. All the way in!" she moaned loudly as she reached out and put both hands on the mirror for balance. I could see all of her in the reflection, her tits hanging down, her rock hard nipples jutting down, practically crying to be fucked. I could see her spread legs and her shaved mound framed on either side by her hanging breasts. I pushed slowly into her, letting her body expand to accept me, finally stopping only when my hips pressed against her bare ass.

I started to slowly rock myself, sliding my cock in and out of her, her hips rocking in time with my strokes, causing incredible sensations all along my fat hard shaft. In and out I stroked, slowly at first and then faster as both our bodies responded to the sensations. My cock teased the length of her vaginal tunnel, bouncing against her cervix at one end of each stroke, my body pulling back until barely more than my head was still penetrating her at the other. If the sensations of her pussy on my cock weren't enough, I watched her tits swing in time with my strokes, her eyes closed and her mouth half open as she panted for breath. She was clearly enjoying this every bit as much as I was.

"Oh shit. I'm going to come. Fuck me baby. Fuck me harder! I wanna feel you slam it into me!"

"Uh huh," I grunted as I started plunging hard and fast into her. Her tits swung wildly as my hips pounded against her bare ass.

Her moans grew louder with each passing moment. "Oh fuck yes. Oh god. Yes. Oh fuck." Seemed to be a never ending stream from her as her legs started to shake. I could feel her hips trembling as her body started to climax, my own moments from its own completion. "God I'm coming," she gasped.

"Me too," I grunted as my body jerked hard, jamming my cock hard into her, my dick spewing a huge load of cum into her. Time and again my body spasmed, pumping more cum into her pussy as we stood there, the two of us watching each other in the mirror as we panted for air.

"God damn," she finally said, pulling off of my cock and turning around to face me, my dick and her pussy dripping cum on the dress on the floor. "I guess I'm definitely keeping the white one," she said breathlessly as she looked me up and down. She reached out and pushed my t-shirt up and off over my head, leaving me in just my pants around my ankles. "Not damn bad looking either."

"I can say the same thing," I said as I worked to catch my breath after the unintended workout.

"Thank you."

"Are you two quite done?" the daughter asked from where she was leaning against the doorway of the changing room, her body now almost encased in a pink bikini almost as small as the one I'd just taken off her mother.

"Oh for now sweetie," her mother answered breathlessly. "That looks really nice!"

"I think it's a bit too little for me," she said as her mother reached out for her hand and drew her into the changing room with us, pulling her hands apart so her arms were no longer crossed over her chest. Her nipples poked the pink material out significantly and I could just make out the very edges of her areola peeking out each side of the narrow triangles covering her nipples. "I feel like my tits are going to pop right out!"

"Really? They don't look like it," her mother answered with a slightly furrowed brow.

"Mom!" her daughter said with a frown, wiggling her chest and indeed making her tits move in the top enough to expose both nipples, which she quickly covered up with her hands.

"Well, the idea is to have as little covering as possible so you get as much tanned as possible, but if you're not comfortable with a top that small," Tina said, stepping between us. I could see in the mirror her reach behind her daughter and untie the top and pull it off from under her hands. She stepped back, leaving her daughter standing with the pink bikini bottom barely big enough to cover her pussy, and her hands over her breasts. "Why don't you go with Roger? It was Roger wasn't it?" she asked looking toward me.

"Edward." I answered.

"Edward. Why don't you go with Edward and find a top that's more comfortable?"

"Mother! HE'S NAKED!"

"Well, so are you, practically!" Tina answered her daughter. "Now go!" she said, giving her a gentle smack on her bare ass cheek.

I bent over to pull my pants up. I was nearly half way up my legs when Tina squatted down in front of me and stopped me. "Why don't you leave these off?" she said with a grin, pulling my pants from my hands and back down. "After all, I still have more things to try on." I allowed her to pull my pants off my feet, leaving me naked except for my running shoes and socks. "Much better," she said as she stood up and reached for my cock. She stroked it several times before letting go of me. "Now go help my daughter find a good top."

"You know. This is totally inappropriate," I said as I turned to walk out.

"Which part, fucking a customer? Running around the store naked? Or fucking a customer's daughter?"

"I haven't fucked your daughter," I said in surprise.

"Not yet," she said with a grin. "Go help her look."

I walked down the aisle and around the end of the rack where her daughter was looking at tops, her breasts now completely exposed as she flipped through the hangers. "OH!" she said, quickly wrapping an arm around her chest to hide her tits again.

"Your mom seems to think you need help."

"My mom thinks I need to get screwed," she said with a frown.

"Just between us, your chest looks really nice, so if you wanna not cover it, I'm not complaining."

"Yeah. I can tell."

"Huh?" I asked. She nodded downward and I looked down and could see my dick sticking out somewhat, starting to harden again. "Oh. Sorry."

With a frown she pulled her arm away, allowing me to see her whole chest, the only thing she had on at all was the tiny pink bikini bottom that covered only her pussy and left most of her pubic mound and her entire ass completely bare.

"So why does your mother think you need to have sex?" I asked as she looked through the tops, her tits wiggling slightly with each move she made.

"Cuz of my ex."

"You're ex? Like Ex-boyfriend?"

"Uh uh. Ex-husband. That's what this cruise is all about. Trying to convince me that I'm still desirable or some such shit."

"I see. You are a bit bashful about your body," I said quietly.

"A bit," she said.

"I guess there's nothing wrong with a woman wanting to not show everything off."

"Not if you listen to my mother. She can be such a slut sometimes."

"Bet that's hard on your dad."

She laughed for a minute. "My dad no. Her husband, maybe. I haven't had a dad in a long damn time. He didn't want anything to do with either of us once I was a few years old. Her husband isn't anything like a dad to me. Is it hard on him with her being a slut? Maybe. But you wouldn't know it by how often he's off banging some cute little thing."

"He plays around?"

"Plays around? That's a laugh. We had a party at the house last summer. He invited a number of people from work. At some point he convinced one of the younger guys' wives to climb onto his shoulders and it turned into a game of jockey or something like that. One of them accidently lost a top, or so they said, and then almost all of them ended up topless. In the end, almost all the young ladies were stripped of their suits and were riding their horses backwards so that their pussies were in their faces. Don't know whose idea that was, but I could guess. I know he fucked at least one or two of them before the day was out."

"Where was your mother?" I asked as she pulled a little marbled color halter style top off the rack.

"She was on one of the lounge chairs, butt naked, with one cock in her pussy and another in her mouth."

"The husbands of the two wives?"

"From what I could tell. She was keeping them busy while her husband kept their wives busy."

"Sounds kind of wild," I answered, easily picturing Tina on all fours on a chair getting pumped from behind while she had some other guys' dick in her mouth.

"So your ex? I take it he was a problem?" I asked as she tried the top on, turning her back to me so I could tie the strap around her neck.

"Yeah," she said as she backed up a half step to better balance, my dick pressing between her ass cheeks. "He couldn't keep his hands off my mom or his dick out of her pussy."

"Oh."

"Uh huh. So somehow she seems to think that getting me laid is going to fix that," she said as she bent to take off the tiny pink bottom, exposing her shaved pussy. She turned and handed me the pink bikini.

"So, you wanna just fuck and get it over with?" she asked bluntly.

"Huh?"

"I didn't think I'd have to ask twice. You wanna fuck?"

"Um. I don't know that it's appropriate."

"Of course it's NOT fucking appropriate," she said, reaching out for my hand. She pulled me down toward the floor, pushing me down and back until I was laying on my back. "This is the only thing that's gonna get mom off my back."

"Don't you think you should WANT to?"

"Who said I didn't? Your cock is pretty nice," she said as she squatted over me, reaching between her legs for my cock and pointing it upward. "Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she lowered herself down on me, not even taking the time to wet my head with her juices. She just lined my engorged mushroom head with her pussy and settled down on it. "Jeeeeeesus," she moaned as she started to lift and lower herself, holding herself up on her high heels, her legs and knees spread wide. I reached up and undid the top and pulled it off, leaving her naked, her sexy tits wiggling and swinging in time with her strokes up and down my shaft. Her bare ass slapped against my thighs rhythmically as I reached up and grabbed her tits, cupping them and gently squeezing each creamy orb. "Mmmmmmmm nice," she cooed as she bounced her ass on me with a gentle slap, slap, slap.

"Damn," I groaned softly as her pussy caressed and teased my cock with each stroke. Her body quickly had a soft sheen of perspiration, making her almost glow as she pumped her ass up and down, driving on and off my cock.

"I think I'm going to come," she gasped as she worked my dick.

"That's a problem?"

"It's a surprise," she moaned. "Husband never made it feel like this."

"Oh."

"You gonna come too?"

"You keep doing what you're doing."

"That good?"

"Oh yeah," I groaned as she pumped her ass up and down a little faster.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Here it comes. OH SHIT!" she cried loudly as her body started to tremble and shudder. Her pussy squirted juice out onto my chest and pelvis as she held herself on me, my cock about half a dozen strokes from coming with her. "Ooooooooooooh SHIT!" she gasped as she sat on me, trembling and shaking.

"Well. That seemed like it was worth the effort," Tina said from where she stood after stepping around the end of the rack, still completely naked. "Tell me you're still hard?"

"Yeah," I answered breathlessly. "But not for long."

"Awwwwww. I thought maybe you'd want to let me ride a little."

"Oh mother," her daughter said, rolling off and laying back on the floor next to me, her feet pointed toward my head, her knees in the air and spread so that I could easily see her gaping pussy.

Tina stepped over me and squatted over my face. "Why don't you warm this up first?" she asked as she lowered her pussy to my face. She reached between her legs and spread her pussy for me, showing me her pink inner portions, practically begging me to lick her now exposed clit. I couldn't refuse an offer like that. I reached up and pulled her hips down a little farther, licking up her lips and across her hard clit, bringing a shiver to her body. "Ohhhhhhh. Damn, damn damn!" she moaned loudly. "Just keep doing that. Just keep doing that," she moaned softly, as I licked up her sweet juices and teased her clit. "That's it baby. That's exactly what I need."

"No. I think what you need is down a little farther," I said as I pulled my face from her pussy.

"Yeah. I think so too." She grinned down at me. She pushed herself up and stepped back farther, squatting down over my dick like her daughter had so recently done. She grasped my dick and aimed it at her pussy as she lowered herself down, slowly feeding me into her hot wet tunnel. "Ohhh god yes," she moaned as she pushed down on me until her bare ass pressed on my thighs.

"Ohhh fuck," I groaned as my overly excited dick sent messages of extreme bliss to the rest of my body. Up and down she started to slide, pumping herself up and down my shaft in long slow strokes, her chest heaving and her tits swinging slightly with each stroke.

"Oh god this feels good," she moaned softly.

"Uh huh," I agreed with a grunt as my body pushed quickly back to where her daughter had me before she climaxed, my cock screaming that it was going to come any moment. "Not sure I can hold back much longer."

"So don't," she panted. "Not going to hurt my feelings if you come first. Just says I'm doing a good job."

"Oh fuck. Here it comes then," I groaned, feeling my cock swell even larger inside her as my body inched toward release.

"OH FUCK!" I heard her cry as my body bucked hard up into her as I spasmed hard. I felt a surge of cum lance up into her pussy as she jammed herself down on me, pushing back against my arching body to drive my ass down to the floor as her body started to shudder and shake. I lay below her quivering body jerking and spasming, pumping shot after shot of cum unto her pussy as she let her body lower down on top of me, her tits and hard nipples pressing into my chest. I let my hands move to her ass, squeezing and kneading it as we climaxed together. "You know, for a quickie, you're a damn good fuck. I wonder how you are when there's time to really play?"

"Really play?"

"Yeah. You know. Like for a whole day with lots of fucking and sucking and licking and touching? I bet you're a lot of fun naked in a pool."

"Dunno. Never been naked in a pool," I answered her as she gently stroked my hair.

"I can fix that, if you want," she said with a grin.

"I bet you can. But I think we better get dressed before we get caught."

"Oh? Afraid Sylvia will fire you? Or worse, wanna fuck you too?"

"Neither. Just not sure she'd appreciate how her store is being used. Not to mention what would happen if another customer came in."

"I'm not worried about it," she said with a giggle. "Though it is getting time to go home and start cooking some dinner." She sighed and then pushed herself up, pulling off my softened cock. She held a hand out for me and pulled me up and then held one out for her daughter. "Was he worth it?"

"Like you said, for a quickie, he's a pretty good fuck. Might be fun to have him over some time for a little longer play session."

"My thoughts exactly!" Tina said as she turned and walked toward the changing rooms. I collected up the swimsuits laying on the floor and carried them to the changing rooms to get my own clothes. "Oh damn!" Tina swore quietly as she stood holding her dress. "I can't wear this!"

"What's wrong?" I asked with concern.

"There's a huge wet spot on it that smells of cum," she said, holding it out for me to look at.

"Well, maybe you can find something on the rack to wear?" I asked hopefully, not quite sure what else to suggest. "Or wear one of the swimsuits home."

"I think I know the perfect thing," she said with a smile, walking away still naked. She came back a few moments later with a light green silk kimono style robe. She put it on, the bottom barely long enough to cover her round firm ass cheeks. "Should I wear just this or wear underwear?" she asked, looking at me for an answer.

"It's your choice, but I'm willing to bet you're going to go naked under it," I answered.

"See, we just met and you already know me. That's exactly what I'm going to do!"

Tina's daughter was dressed and carried the suits and her mother's cum covered dress to the counter while her mother took a few moments to kiss me in a long wet sensual kiss. "Why don't you stay naked while we check out? I'm not ready to stop playing with this yet," she cooed, toying with my mostly soft cock.