Ex-Wife's Lingerie Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could I suppose."

"Trust me, it'll be worth it," she giggled.

I picked up my clothes and walked to the register, and behind the counter. It took a few minutes to ring all the swimsuits, the pair of panties and the robe up. The total bill was nearly eight hundred dollars, which didn't seem to faze her at all. "You know," she said as she swiped her card. "Next time I have to buy lingerie, I'm going to ask Sylvia to make sure you're here."

"I doubt she'll agree to that."

"Oh? You think you know your ex-wife that well? I'm willing to bet that given the right enticement, she'll not only have you here, but she'll stay and play!"

"Now THAT I doubt," I said, shaking my head. The very thought of my ex-wife having a bisexual encounter, let alone with me, was just beyond reason.

Sher just smiled. "After we get back, we'll have another party at the house. I think you should come," she said before leaning over the counter toward me. "I'm sure my daughter will enjoy having you there."

"Tina. How would it look to your husband?"

"Trust me. He won't care. Not as long as there are enough sexy young things to collect his attention," she answered. "So, how do I get hold of you?"

"Really, I don't think me coming to one of your parties is a good idea."

"Nonsense," she said with a frown. "But if you won't tell me, then I'll get your number from Sylvia."

"Fine," I said, writing down my cell number on her receipt. "There you go. But I'm not saying I'll come."

"I bet you will," she said with a giggle before picking up her packages and heading for the door. I watched her walk out, the wind blowing the bottom of the sexy little robe up and momentarily completely exposing her to anyone who might be walking or driving by.

I shook my head and pulled my clothes back on. Sylvia showed up only a few minutes later. "Hey. How'd it go?"

"Just fine. One customer came in and picked up her order, plus a few things."

"Oh?" she asked, stepping around the counter to look at the receipt log. "Damn! I need to let you sell things more often!" she said as she looked at the amount on the log.

"Yeah. Well. Anyway. I'm going to head home," I said getting up. Sylvia reached out for my arms and held them for a second while she leaned toward me and kissed my cheek. She pulled her face back and looked at me with an unusual look. "What?"

"You smell like pussy!" she said with a furrowed brow.

"Oh. Well. No big deal," I answered evasively as I stepped back. I turned and walked around the counter and headed to the door. "See you later!" I called over my shoulder as I walked out into the late afternoon.