All Comments on 'Exchanging Butts Ch. 02'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

dont leave hanging... keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

Now you have to tell us about Mom and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GOOD STORY

KEEP GOING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

Excellent! Please keep the story gong.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
THAT WAS HOT!

Next chapter please!

Thanks for writing!

sirhugssirhugsabout 14 years ago
yes please more

my only complaint is that the final sex scene was so short.

I want to read more, including Betty joining in.

HendrixieaHendrixieaabout 14 years ago
more chapters please

There need to be more chapters. In chapter 1 there was only one question that you did not have the Dad ask the daughter about birth control and he did not ask the friend in chapter 2 either.

hornacekhornacekabout 14 years ago
A step down from Chapter 1

It was still pretty good, but the best part about Chapter 1 was that he was in control. He lost this control almost immediately in this chapter when the daughter confronted him about the hypnosis. Then it stopped being a hypnosis-incest story and became a straightforward-incest story. Not that I don't like both kinds, but Chapter 1 was more enjoyable.

It would have been better if, as soon as the daughter confronted him about it, he said the control word, put her under, and told her to forget all about thinking that he had hypnotized her into having sex with him, and that that thought of that would be inconceivable to her.

Still, I have high hopes on their interaction with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

LOVED IT PLEASE ADD MORE TO THU|IS,,,& THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
interesting

Very nice you lost your control when your daughter confronted you, shame. Get the control back the sluts and I want it. Write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Keep going. This is a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES