All Comments on 'Exercise One'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
direction?

It would be interesting to see where this could go as a short series. would Jessica resist anymore? Would we get to see the study session and Natasha's methods? perhaps even a long flash back to how Jessica got involved and what made her realize where it was going.

LrningDomLrningDomabout 12 years ago
Possibilities

Glancing at this story, I can't help but wonder two things -- One, what is Exercise Two; and Two, what sort of class is Natasha teaching (Psych? English?) and what exactly happens in the classroom sessions? Adding to that, are the students strictly females? Is it an all-girls school? And how is Professor Natasha getting away with this on campus? Is Professor Natasha working on her own, or for someone else? Many open possibilities to explore in a sequel.

JukeboxEMCSAJukeboxEMCSAover 11 years agoAuthor
Answers

The class is "Comparative Religions"; in the classroom, these are presented as exercises in understanding Eastern religions such as Buddhism. Of course, Buddhism doesn't exactly work like that, but by the time students figure that out, it's too late.

Very little overtly sexual happens in class, but Natasha encourages "independent study sessions" that devolve into orgies. One of the things the students are conditioned to do is to be discreet, which helps explain why she gets away with it.

And sure, it's probably an all-girls' school. Why not? :)

asianToyasianToyover 8 years ago
Love it

Fantastic little vision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always impressed by your work

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thinking about writing

I have been thinking about posting my own stories. It feels like it would be very stimulating. I wrote two paragraphs and could feel the excitement run it all through my body. Especially that one area LOL. Does Anybody other than yourself know that you write as much as you do? Is it a secret?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I would love if you were to write and publish more of these exercises, and have them available for interested parties to use themselves.

I say that as an interested party. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous