Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oww! I'm your gang slut, sir,' she whimpered.

'You can do better than that, bitch,' he told her.

She had better do better than that, or it might become far worse for her. She wasn't so young as they were used to. So she might be sold to another gang, or into a brothel. At her age it was more likely to be a brothel. Gathering up a reserve of strength, she tried again.

'I'm your sexy bitch, sir!. I promise to please you, and be your sexed up slut, sir. I'll be ready for you all the time, sir,' she pleaded, on hands and knees.

She watched them unzip their jeans, and knew what was expected of her. They must be right, she was a dirty slut, for she wanted them to fuck her, not this.

***

She was completely unaware of the walk to the car. She murmured agreement about being a gang slut, yelped, and rubbed her breast. She opened her mouth wide, as though yawning. She put a finger in her mouth, and suggestively sucked it.

'What did you say? You all right?' Philip asked.

The car was illegally parked behind the bus, so they didn't have far to walk. The cold air sobered her, and she automatically adjusted the dress.

Getting in she felt her panties were soaking wet. Thinking over what happened, it was no wonder she had been sexed up. There were crowds of young people making their way across the road to the football stadium. Before the car was hemmed in, he managed to ease the car through the crowd.

Taking a direct route home, they made it in record time. Philip didn't park in the garage, instead he parked out on the street. She looked at him, then realised this was to be a challenge, and a punishment. She had played a game without him, and nearly got caught out.

She slipped the dress off over her head. Without looking to see if anyone they knew was in the street, she calmly walked to their front door. It was then she realised Philip had the key, and was just sitting in the car, smiling at her. Determined to outdo him, she pulled the bra around and unclipped it. She was about to drop it, but instead flung it onto the garage roof. Pulling her panties down, she inexpertly threw them too.

With hands on hips she stood waiting for him to give in. She didn't have to wait long, before he ran across the drive, with a key ready. Nerves made him fumble with the key and drop it.

'Hurry up, someone's come out to mow their lawn!' she yelped in anguish.

He opened the door and dragged her in. They fell to the floor, where she pulled at his belt, and opened his trousers. She opened her mouth to suck his cock. He pulled her away, and turned her on her back, pushed her legs apart, and thrust in. He didn't need to check she was ready, as he could smell her sex.

He rode her hard, and she encouraged him.

'Fuck me, fuck your slut, fuck your gang slut hard. Ram it in me,' she cried out.

***

'Don't wait up, I'll be home late. If I have to stay over with one of the girls I'll phone,' Felicity said.

She kissed him, careful not to spoil her makeup, and walked out to a friend picking her up. After what happened last week, Philip was reluctant to let her go. OK, there was protection in numbers, and she wouldn't play a naughty game with her friends present. He was just a little worried that she was addicted to exhibitionism, and couldn't help herself.

The women had progressed from dinner, to a club, and were on their way to a second club. Philip watched them enter, and noticed his wife wobble on the front step. Was it the high heels, or too much to drink? He felt bad about checking up on her, but he just couldn't help it. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was that she was so used to him being there to protect her. Whatever the excuse, he figured she needed looking after.

The club was dark enough for him to sit up in the balcony, without being noticed. Felicity had enough to drink and was phoning for a taxi.

'Damn phone is dead,' she complained.

'Here Felicity, drink this,' Margaret said.

Felicity wasn't the only one to meet up with old friends.

'Hey, Philip? Shit, it's a long time, seven years isn't it?' Joey exclaimed.

'Hell! It's been too long. What have you been up to Joey?' he asked.

'Work, marriage, divorce, the usual. You're here, so I guess it's the same with you,' Joey laughed.

'I was just watching, err, the girls,' he said, changing tack.

He didn't want to admit to watching his wife. Then it occurred to him, what could he say he was doing here, if he was still married. That wouldn't look good either.

'I saw them walk in, or stagger in more like. You recognise them from high school? I fancy that one, Margaret, I think her name is,' Joey said, and made a suggestive growl.

'That's good, because I like the other one, the one she's talking to,' Philip said, indicating his wife.

'Don't remember her name, nice though. Nice pair of tits, I could just go to sleep afterwards on those,' he laughed, and nudged Philip in the ribs.

'Be my guest. Why don't you try her out, she's divorced I hear,' Philip informed him.

'You seem to know her, you been there?' Joey asked.

He almost made the mistake of saying, his wife gossiped about Margaret, and the others. Their conversation diverged onto sport, cars, and work.

The four of them and others were dressed up for a night on the town, so Felicity wasn't getting so much attention. She was dressed in nothing much more than a tight sheath. It kept rolling up her legs, so she'd spent most of the evening rolling it down to cover something of her thighs.

She'd either given up the battle, or was too drunk to notice it was on its way toward her hips. The half-cup, push up bra, enhanced an already deep cleavage. It seemed that end of the dress was contracting too. By midnight both ends would meet, to form nothing more than a belt around her waist.

Her friends were dressed in man-bait too, though they shunned anyone's approach. So why did they dress like that for a girls night out? Her friends had commented on how Felicity was dressed, as she had always been demure, and dressed for comfort rather than provocatively.

She just laughed, and said she was having fun these days. With her husband of course. One of them made the connection, but the others looked mystified and jealous.

'I hear she's a bit of a slut since the divorce,' Philip said.

'Really? Well, she was a bit of a prude in school. I guess we all loosen up eventually,' he mused.

'She's certainly loosened up now. I was told she's always on the lookout for a cock,' Philip said.

He shortened his wife's gossip to the essential facts, Joey wanted to hear.

'Really? Well, I'd not want to disappoint her,' Joey said, and downed the rest of his drink.

'Good luck,' Philip laughed.

'You coming?' Joey asked.

'I'll let you separate the herd, and I'll pick up a stray,' Philip said.

'Yea, whatever, see you around,' he absently said, already thinking about the cock hungry woman.

Philip watched his friend approach the close knit herd, with a smile on his face. He knew they would close up around whoever was being singled out. Poor Joey didn't stand a chance.

'Hi, Margaret, how are you?' Joey asked.

'That's Margaret, I'm Felicity,' she said, with a slight slur.

He laughed and said, 'I know, I was just wondering if you remembered.'

Getting her name wrong wasn't a good start. She laughed, so maybe he'd got away with it. The others recognised him from school, and air kissed him.

'I ran into Philip earlier,' he began.

About to point to the balcony, he thought better of it. Why mention the opposition. Hearing one of them say Florence needed to go home, he figured on using that as an excuse.

'Philip asked me to keep an eye out for anyone needing a lift home. Anyone need a lift home?' he innocently asked.

'Felicity does,' one of her friends said.

'I'd better go with her,' Lauren offered.

'Good idea,' Joey said, without meaning it.

Philip watched Joey, and was surprised he hadn't been sent packing already. He remembered vaguely how popular he was with the girls in high school, so maybe he still had the charm. Wasn't it a naive, honesty about him that won them over?

He watched his friend talking to Felicity, and figured the guy was using her to get to Margaret. What Joey had said about Margaret sank in. The guy hadn't been talking about Margaret, he'd been describing Felicity. The quiet one, a bit of a prude, used to dress old fashioned.

Shit! He'd told the guy she was divorced, and looking for fun. Shit! He'd told Joey his wife was desperate for cock. He watched Joey, Felicity, and Lauren break away from the others. Joey had his arm around Felicity, almost holding her up. Oh! Shit! He'd told the guy she was up for it, and he was taking her away.

It looked as though his wife was going to be more than flashing her body tonight. Ironically, he set her up with the guy hoping to lay her. Was she drunk enough to fall under Joey's charm? It looked like she was more than drunk enough.

'It'll take awhile getting her outside, so catch us up,' Joey told Lauren.

Philip was taking two stairs at a time. He collided with someone, apologised, crashed through a fire door, and into the dance hall. No sign of them. They must have staggered out through the main doors. Pushing through the crowd he caught sight of Lauren. He headed in that direction, pushing and shoving others out of the way, and caught up with her. Just as he was about to pat her on the shoulder, she walked into the ladies rest room.

He abruptly turned on a heel, as though in a line dance. He got out of the way of women in the queue, after having shoved them out of the way. The bad comments on his character were ignored. Looking around, there was no sign of Felicity. He pushed his way through the double doors to reach the cool air of outside.

Once outside, away from Lauren, he asked, 'What do you want to do, Felicity?'

She tried to focus with one eye, giggled, and said, 'Strip naked and run through the park.'

Joey was surprised, but not shocked. He remembered what she was like in high school, and was wise enough to know people sometimes let loose as they matured. Or was it the confines of marriage that bored them, so they needed to rebel.

'Alright, let's go for it!' he laughed.

Across the road, they disappeared into the city park. It was dark at midnight with the lights off.

Philip pushed his way outside, and looked up and down the sidewalk. If he had looked across to the park on emerging through the crowd, he would have seen his wife.

Hand in hand with Joey, they skipped across the grass, and found a path.

'Let go of my hand,' she slurred, and nearly fell.

Wriggling in the dress, she peeled it off, and giggled. On automatic, she unclipped the bra. Luckily it had a catch at the front. Taking another few steps she almost fell again, while pulling at the thong. A close run thing, stepping out of it, and not falling to the ground.

He kept steadying her, which was a good excuse for not getting undressed. They danced over the grass between trees, parallel to the main road. There were trees on both sides, so if he saw anyone he would draw her into the bushes. Her clothes were scattered along the path, back there somewhere.

The stockings and suspender belt were long gone, leaving her naked. He liked what he saw, but figured she had been too drunk to start with, and would soon sober up the way they were skipping through the grass. Either way, he didn't fancy his chances. This was certainly refreshing and a totally different night out.

They came to an opening in a hedge. He stopped her running headlong through the hedge, into the brightly lit street, with an arm around her waist. Holding a naked woman tight, usually meant he was in bed. He was beginning to wish he was.

To the right a few hundred yards away, was the club. To the left was the city centre. If they walked straight ahead, or nearly straight, and the police didn't pick them up, his car wasn't far. Looking out for traffic, they stumbled forward, crossed the road, and dived down an alley. Cars beeped in appreciation of the midnight streak. They were soon safely tucked away in the dark, between store loading bays.

Joey recognised where they were, and quickly found his car. She wouldn't sit on the back seat out of the way. She sat next to him, as though demurely dressed. After a short distance she became talkative, only not making sense.

'Who are you? Where are you taking me? Are you going to ravish me? Are you going to keep me as your sex slave?' she asked, and giggled over every question.

'Joey, and home, then no to all the rest,' he laughed.

'Where are my clothes?' she asked, sounding only mildly interested.

'In the park. You stripped naked in the park,' he reminded her.

'Are you going to leave me somewhere, naked?' she giggled.

'No, I'm taking you home,' he said.

He was wrong about her sobering up. He kept telling her to be quiet as they made their way up the drive.

'I'd rather be making my way into you,' he scolded her.

'You mean you want to fuck me. Go on then, fuck me,' she loudly stated.

At least the house lights didn't come on. Neighbours began to twitch the curtains, and he wondered what they thought they saw. She obviously didn't have a key. He thought of searching her body for one, but figured that would certainly bring the neighbours out. As a bit of luck, the front door was unlocked. Someone knew they would be too drunk to fiddle a key into a lock.

He wasn't too drunk to fiddle his key into her lock, but he didn't like the idea of screwing a drunk woman. In the lounge he noticed a framed picture of her and her husband. It would need a clearer mind to figure out why, and what, Philip was up to. Next morning he might try to figure it out, or forget about it. Probably the later.

He dumped her on a sofa, and said, 'Good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for.'

***

A short time later, Philip walked in, ready to look through the phone book for Joey's number. He stumbled over his wife's legs, and exclaimed expletives. He shouted at her from shock, and for worrying him so much. She was naked! He felt between her legs, and decided she hadn't done anything with Joey, or anyone else.

Her thighs clamped upon his hand, and she smiled at him. He almost fell backwards on the carpet.

'I'm not so drunk as I made out,' she laughed.

'What happened?' he demanded.

'Nothing. Except I stripped naked in the park, and got driven home. I think the neighbours might have seen me,' she pondered.

'I thought, well, you know what I thought,' he said, through gritted teeth.

'You're not a very good detective. I saw you following us all evening,' she laughed.

'Alright, you caught me,' he almost smiled.

'Philip, I need you!' she moaned.

A hesitation indicated he was merely considering her offer. Instead he was quietly undoing his pants in the darkened room. He suddenly grabbed her ankles and pulled her off the sofa. On the carpet he roughly shoved her legs apart, and fell to his knees between them. In one swift movement he was into her.

Felicity hardly had time to take a breath, when she was dragged to the floor, and felt his cock entering her. She lifted her hips, pushing up at him, wanting every inch of cock. She needed it all, and needed to be ridden hard.

For a fleeting moment a wicked idea came to mind. It didn't matter who's penis it was, just so long as it was hard and powerful. If it had been Joey's, or anyone else's, she would have willingly spread her legs. A small consolation was that she hadn't been given a choice, she was simply being taken. Such dirty thoughts were wiped away as a cock was driven deep and hard into her.

'Fuck me! Pound my pussy! Faster!' she implored.

She dug her nails into his back and scratched, wanting to inflict pain. The terrible filthy desire to be fucked, filled her entire body with a painful need. She was no longer Felicity the nice housewife, she was a dirty slut, craving a cock, any cock. In the dark he could be anyone, and so could she.

'Fuck this dirty slut hard, pound my pussy. Whoever you are, fuck this cunt, punish this filthy slut with your big dick,' she screamed.

He heard her say, 'who every you are'. He knew what was going on in her mind. The screaming wasn't her, the words weren't hers. He loved that she was so carried away, to be someone else. He was tempted to ask who she was.

An off key wailing burbled up from her throat. Her back arched, and then she lifted her hips, bumping his, crashing hard. He thrust in and held her pinned to the carpet. He began to pump sperm into her, in great strings of cum, jetting into her. She sensed being filled, rather than he was there at all.

'Fill me up with your cum, fill me,' she broke off to wail.

His hips were pressing down upon her, and was supporting his weight with straight arms. He was looking down at her, examining her. She writhed a moment, then settled down. From bucking up at him as though trying to throw him off, she sank into the floor, replete and exhausted.

'Did you enjoy that, stranger?' he asked, with a put-on voice.

'What have I done? I've let a stranger take me! A stranger cum inside me, and will make me pregnant! Oh! My! God! You must go before my husband gets in,' she spoke, in an over dramatic voice.

They both broke into peals of laughter, and he collapsed upon her squashing her into the carpet.

'I can't breathe, get off,' she complained.

He rolled to her side, and pulled her in his arms. He kissed her lips, with a great warmth of feeling.

'You can finish me off now, I don't want to leave with a sticky cock,' he taunted her.

'I'll lick your cock clean, only if you tell me your name, sir,' she said, only just refraining from giggling.

'How much more will it cost, to deep throat me?' he asked, sounding imperious.

'I'm not sure I can deep throat such a big one, sir,' she teased back at him.

They played around for awhile until tiredness overtook them. In each other's embrace they fell into a deep sleep. They would ache in the morning, from laying on a hard floor, despite the thick carpet. They wouldn't care about that, thinking it had been worth it.

12