All Comments on 'Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
buckster4ubuckster4uover 7 years ago

Excellent progression of the story! I'm hoping Phillip's concern is from his guilt, and not her lack of control. I see great possibilities for more activities/ indiscretions. Am wondering how Antony is going to fit in. I can see more voyeurism and possible meeting between he and Felicity. Keep up the good work and excellent writing. Editing is better than most other writers, with minimal incongruities/ storyline errors.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 7 years agoAuthor
Editing

Thanks for the compliment, it does hurry the next chapter along. Over the years readers have pointed out repeated errors, and that has improved my writing. Thanks for that, to those who detected a grammatical error, and let me know (in a nice way). When I write a murder mystery I'm not advocating murder. I don't approve of human slavery, cheating on a partner, or treating women badly. I know you know that, but some miss the point of this being fiction. Thanks again, storyteller07

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 5 years ago

I just couldn't do anymore. It was a fun read for the first 3 chapters. I understand the escalation but to me it was too much. Had to stop here on the first page.

yakboy69yakboy69over 4 years ago
Pushing those boundaries

I like that you are pushing those boundaries with them and the fact that it is having an impact on them. That makes it more real and believable for me. Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horseshit

It's impossible not to have seen the guy's cock while he humped her; especially if 50 people in the same room are looking. That is just plain stupid. Haven't you ever watched a porno or had sex yourself??

Just ruins not only the story but the whole series. Makes you appear desperate and incompetent on how to continue, and not having any reasonable ideas.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun7 days ago

A terrific chapter. The whole party scene with Florence wearing the skin tight suit was all levels of erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES