Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were soon home, and parked in her driveway. She leaned over and pecked him on the cheek. Neither of them dare say anything.

Once inside her home, she leant back on the door, breathing heavily. That was a close call, and would teach her to be more careful. She really shouldn't play around without her husband's protection. If Jim had decided to take her, she was painfully aware of being so aroused, it wouldn't have been possible to stop him.

She dropped the bikini bottoms as she walked into the lounge. She leant over the arm of a sofa, and spanked her behind.

'I'm sorry for being a naughty girl! Please, Jim, don't send me home naked! I'll be a good girl, and do as I'm told. I'll be your girl, and do whatever you say, whatever you want,' she admitted to the empty room.

She pushed two fingers inside and marvelled at how wet and open she was. It was no good, she couldn't bring herself to a satisfyingly deep climax. The desultory orgasm wasn't enough. She needed more, a lot more to fill her up. She needed Philip to play a game with, then play with her.

***

The phone rang, and of course it was Margaret, asking where she was. Felicity scribbled a note for Philip to get changed, and join her, as soon as he got home. She didn't like him working late, as it didn't give them much time together.

Felicity helped set up the delivered food for a party. As usual her friend was raising money for charity. There was plenty of space, and two rooms were set aside to change into fancy dress. Her parties were always well attended as she had a knack for creating a lively atmosphere.

'Thanks for helping out, I'd never have got it all done without you. Bernadette let me down at the last minute, but I knew I could rely on you,' Margaret said.

'I'd better get home and change,' Felicity said.

'Would you do me a big favour. Change here, and you'll be able to greet the guests. I'm sure to have something for you,' Margaret firmly said.

It was typical of Margaret to sound authoritative, and for Felicity it was an automatic response to follow orders. Besides, she had thought of going home to try on that new outfit. This would save her some embarrassment, because the one she was thinking of was too risqué. It was indecent if she weren't careful, which would inevitably happen after a few drinks.

'Good, let's see what I can find for you,' Margaret said, and led her into a changing room.

Margaret hadn't waited for an answer she simply marched Felicity to a spare bedroom. She certainly had a more expensive wardrobe than hers. It was more to a younger woman's taste, though Felicity had been buying more flamboyant clothes recently. Some of the outfits Philip bought her, were downright trashy.

***

Remembering that scary walk in a rundown mall, made her blush. She'd been wearing hardly anything at all, and ended up looking like a street walker. Several strangers thought she was, and made her an offer. She'd shown off more of her body than intended, and became over excited. If Philip hadn't been there to save her from those men, she would have been in serious trouble.

Only a couple of days ago, while soaking in a hot bath, she thought about those two young black guys. They had picked her up in that awful mall, and were marching her off to their vehicle. She imagined it was a passion wagon, as they called them in her youth. They were too big to struggle against, and being so worked up she tamely went with them.

At the time they thought she was a prostitute working in their territory. They said they would look after her, as long as she worked for them. How could she explain she was just playing a game with her husband, they wouldn't have believed it. Luckily Philip had intervened before they got to the parking lot. What if he hadn't, or they decided to fight for her.

In her bath time fantasy, they led her away to their van. Each had an enormous penis, and they rode her hard, again and again. Eventually she was exhausted, and made submissive to their demands. They had fucked her into submission, making her their sexual plaything.

They told her she was to work for them from now on. She murmured agreement. Still woozy from multiple orgasms, she would agree to anything. Before she had a chance to recover, they took her to a brothel then ran. The big black woman running the place, took her in hand. She wouldn't take any nonsense, and had her working the night away.

After that, what was she to do? She couldn't go back home to her husband, and the brothel was the only place she had to stay.

Laying back in the bath, she rubbed her clit, imagining the rest of her life spent as a prostitute. She would be given a small allowance, but never enough to escape the sordid life of prostitution. Soon she was settling in to being fucked by strangers. The thought had her rubbing her clit, and filling her pussy with a vibrator.

***

'We'll take turns welcoming the guests, and take them here to change. There's nothing here worth stealing, so we can leave them to it,' Margaret explained.

'Are you all right, Felicity? Have you been listening? You look flushed,' Margaret commented.

Margaret found a pink plastic, one piece suit, and offered it to Felicity.

'How do I go to the bathroom in this?' Felicity chuckled.

There was a plastic zip lock at the crotch, but Margaret decided not to tell her. She wasn't sure why, but hurried the woman along instead.

'Never thought of that. It smells of plastic, but hasn't been worn. No one dare. There's no label, so try it on, see if it fits. I'll know what size it is then,' Margaret told her.

The fancy dress party was an excuse for everyone to dress in something outrageous. Felicity had a vision of wearing something demure, that accidently peeled away from her body, leaving her in her underwear.

'I'm not sure about this, it seems too revealing,' Felicity worried.

'That's the beauty of the outfit, it doesn't reveal anything of your flesh. You're covered from head to foot,' Margaret told her.

'It's too tight, I can hardly walk,' she complained.

'It's too late now, the guests will be arriving any minute. Come on, let's get into the party spirit,' Margaret ordered.

Felicity felt as though she had been tricked into wearing the outfit. It was true, it covered her body, but at the same time it revealed too much. If she hadn't been playing those naughty games with Philip, she wouldn't have dared wear the lewd outfit.

She struggled into the dining room, where the two friends started off the evening with a vodka on the rocks. She made a note to herself, that this would be the first and last. She dare not make a fool of herself at Margaret's party. The vodka seemed to lubricate the outfit, as it was easier walking to the front door.

The first couple walked in staring at her outfit, or her body, she wasn't sure which. It looked as though her naked body had been spray-painted pink. The bright colour meant nothing was in shadow, and nothing hidden. It was perfectly clear she wore no underwear.

'Welcome to Margaret's party,' Felicity chirpily spoke.

Felicity was pleased to be showing herself off, and it was all her friends idea, not hers. The guests followed her to the changing room, where the couple left their coats. Conveniently they were already wearing super hero costumes. Felicity changed the door sign back to vacant, and went to greet the next ones.

Time sped by as she was kept busy. Margaret was caught up in selling the idea of a monthly contribution to the charity. Elizabeth was busy serving drinks, and that left Felicity guiding late comers to the changing room.

'Sorry!' she giggled.

A woman was down to her underwear, when she led a man into the changing room.

'It would be better if you use this bedroom to change,' she told him.

'I'm not fussy, that other one would be alright,' he grinned.

'Not sure Hilda will ever forgive me, after showing her off like that. She would want to look her best for a hunk like you,' Felicity smiled.

'It's nice of you to say that, Felicity,' he said, and put his arm around her.

'Not now,' she quietly spoke.

'When, later?' he said.

He still had his arm around her, with a hand on her hip. It slipped a little to her bottom.

'Not later, I meant, no,' she said.

Felicity was unable to put much emphasis into the little word. The gentle touch to her bottom was more electric than a slap. It was then she realised how worked up she still was from this afternoon. Since the last game with her husband, she was becoming ever more frustrated, and more needy. What was Bryony's expression? She was like a bitch in heat, or something like that.

'Nice outfit, you deserve first prize for it,' he said.

It didn't matter what he said, it was the sound of his deep, penetrating voice, that vibrated her insides. Her thoughts concentrated on him penetrating her, and it was difficult to shake off. She felt particularly vulnerable in the clinging suit. It displayed her body, letting everyone know what was available. He slowly pulled her close, gradually into his arms, giving her a chance to refuse. Her voice had gone, even if she could find the words to stop him. There were no words, except shouldn't.

'This is your prize,' he said.

He kissed her deeply. Her mouth hung open, unresisting to his invasion. It felt as though he were taking her. It was what she needed, to be taken hard, only he was soft and gentle.

In retaliation, she gripped him tight, and roughly kissed him back. A vicious biting, a lascivious tongue, shoving and twisting around his. He gripped her bottom, and ran a finger between her cheeks. She'd never been taken back there, but his finger was pushing at her virgin place. It felt as though he would take her if he could.

He was pressing her against his hardness, with a strength she knew would be impossible to fight against. If he decided to take her, she would be taken. There was nothing she could do about it. The days of increasing hunger left her in an awful state of desperate need. It was awful because it left her so pathetic, and so willing. It didn't matter who they were, she was ready for them. Recently she'd become easy, easy prey, easy to take, easy to master.

There was a knock at the door.

'Later then,' he said.

'Yes,' she heavily sighed.

The word was immediately regretted, but the passion and regret behind it couldn't be denied. The door was opened and she fell out into the corridor on weak legs. Not falling to the floor was an achievement. She made it to the front door to welcome a couple. They looked at her as though she were a praying mantis, about to gobble them up.

Later. The word rang through her head like a mantra. It had only been a kiss. Of course she dare not, not later, not anytime at all. What if he wanted her virgin bottom. It was something she had never thought of doing, until now. Why him? How dare she think of giving her virgin bottom to a stranger.

Her thoughts were in a whirl. From bad to worse, then chastising herself for having such terrible thoughts. Working on autopilot, she greeted guests, and showed them where to change. Some quietly ogled her body, some made crude comments, and others looked at her as though she were a harlot.

Catching sight of herself in a mirror was devastating. Not in a good way. The one-piece had moulded itself to every crack and cranny. Her lips were swollen, and obvious. A slight indentation showed where her vagina was open and ready. No wonder some of the guests almost crossed themselves on seeing her.

Felicity worked her way through the crowd looking for Margaret. She spotted her friend the other side of the dance floor, and pushed in among the throng. Hands were everywhere, and someone indelicately grabbed her crotch. They pressed a finger between her lips, hitting her spot. That slowed her down. She swung around on them, to tell them off, with a demand to be let go. The grip tightened on her crotch, and a thumb worked her bud.

Instead of moving on, she was stunned. Among the writhing bodies she was being sexed up. Was it possible to become more aroused than she already was? She was stoked to boiling point, ready to explode. Any moment she would throw her head back and scream an orgasm.

A hand was pinching a nipple, and her other breast was being squeezed in time with the music. A hand was pumping a cheek. Then she realised there were too many hands massaging her body. His friend had joined him. They were both working her up, and she lost the will to escape.

The song came to an end, and the crowd thinned out. They could no longer get away with playing with what looked like a naked woman. Maybe it was their wives, or they had become bored with a body that was unavailable. The suit revealed everything yet sealed it away from use.

Felicity staggered away to find Margaret. She didn't think why, she just did.

'This outfit is getting indecent, Margaret. I've got to change,' Felicity moaned.

'Oh, don't worry, dear, it'll be fine. Some of the others are wearing racy costumes, so don't worry, no one will notice,' Margaret reassured her friend.

Margaret almost burst out laughing, but caught it in time. She looked Felicity up and down. It was obvious the poor thing was sexed up, almost beyond control. The suit hid nothing of her charms, and indecently showed off her state of arousal.

Felicity wasn't so sure. Catching sight of herself in a mirror, she had to turn away. The bright pink showed off a distinctive camel toe. The guys on the dance floor had pushed at her little place, making a more pronounced indentation. She could feel a seam digging between her cheeks, parting them.

As for her breasts, it looked as though the material had been sprayed over them. The plastic held them up, and separated them in a provocative way. They seemed even large than usual, but that wasn't the problem. The material clung to them, showing of a pair of big hard nipples.

'Please Margaret. I've got to go,' she whined.

'Far from going, it looks as though you've got to cum,' Margaret laughed.

'I'll change and come back, honest,' Felicity said.

'The party hasn't started yet. When the old folks go, the swingers will let loose. You'll wait till then. Don't stare at me with that pathetic kitten look. In future you won't play around with my husband, alright sweetie?' she smiled.

'I'm sorry, Margaret, I really am,' Felicity mumbled.

'Maybe you are. I don't care. Just do as you are told, or a rumour about you will go the rounds. Well?' Margaret heavily stated.

'Alright, yes, whatever you say,' Felicity had to agree.

She was using Margaret's threat as an excuse to stay, and continue wearing the lewd outfit. She was uncertain, but thought Margaret was aware of it, and approved. What was her friend up to? Her friend didn't seem angry with her, but there was a gut feeling that she had been set up for something.

Florence was under orders to circulate among the guests, serving drinks. It was getting late and more than a few had too many. It was the sober ones that were the most trouble. It wasn't only the men that stroked her body. Two women were more discreet, but less gentle. They also knew what they were doing.

A fingernail was run from an inner thigh, up to her crotch. The finger pressed a button, and kept ringing her bell. Other fingers were stroking her prominent lips. Felicity couldn't help arching her back, to push her crotch into the woman's expert fingers.

It felt as though the plastic was being thinned out from all the stroking and fingering. She dare not look in a mirror at what was happening to the suit. It felt as though it were painted on, and the guests were trying to rub it off. Men pinched her nipples, and weighed her breasts. It was no consolation at all, that she was sealed in. It didn't matter that her flesh was protected, as the effect of their touching was just as effective. She was maddeningly frustrated and desperate for satisfaction.

'Hi darling, I got your note,' Philip said.

The fingers had gone, but the aftershock of the touching was still running deep. The nerve endings in her crotch couldn't believe the fingers had stopped delivering wonderful sensations. Her brain was buzzing from the woman's touch, and everyone else who stroked her body.

'You all right?' he asked.

The woman smiled and walked away. Felicity just stood before her husband holding an empty tray. She had certainly served Margaret's guests. She had been a side show, and a part of the entertainment. It took a little while to bring her breathing rate down, and recover the ability to talk.

'No! No, I'm not alright. I'm, I'm, in a state. Where have you been? Just look at this outfit,' she heavily breathed.

'I couldn't miss it. Everyone was looking at you when I walked in. What was that woman doing to you?' he asked.

'She was playing with me. What she was doing was indecent. Take me home,' she managed to demand.

'I've just got here. I'll finish this drink, then think about it,' he grinned.

'But look at me, it's so bad,' she whispered, sounding out of breath.

'That's what you like doing isn't it? You can't deny it, otherwise you wouldn't be so obviously worked up. My wife is a dirty slut, and we both know it,' he smirked.

'Everyone's been playing with me, stroking me intimately,' she told him.

She thought that might get through to him, and make him take her home, but she was wrong.

'You've obviously enjoyed it, my lovely slut. You look as though you're about to orgasm. You would have if I hadn't arrived. Sorry about that, I should have let you. Everyone here is looking at you, and they see a sexy, slutty, wife. They all want to fuck you. They're guessing you're a dirty fuck, and that you let loose when you cum. They can all see how much you like to fuck,' he said.

'There's people I know here. Friends and neighbours,' she quietly protested.

'They know what you are, my slutty wife. They know you're an easy fuck when aroused. They know you have a sexy body, as they can see it all. All the men want to fuck you,' he said, without keeping his voice down.

'Please!' Felicity whispered.

'Alright then. As you've said please, I'll take you to a spare room and fuck you,' he promised.

He knew she meant, 'please take me home'. He couldn't do that, while everyone was admiring her body, for it was too exciting. He would probably keep the promise, to fuck her, knowing there was more than one spare bedroom here.

His eyes were roving around the room, watching men and a couple of women, admire his wife. One of those women had been playing with her sex when he walked in. They could see her charms and had probably stroked her body. They'd watched that woman working her up, and were probably waiting for their turn.

They all want her, and that made him feel powerful. They wanted her, but he could have her anytime he cared to. Especially recently, as he'd learnt to excite her beyond resistance. He knew this flaunting of her body pushed her into a state of no return. She was now panting for it, and couldn't refuse a cock. He'd have to watch her, as his wife was in such a state, she would let any of the dogs here mount her.

Margaret spoke to Michael about a business deal, with the promise of a little something extra. Next, she needed a word with Philip.

'You've been working too hard, Philip,' she sympathised. She patiently listened to his excited chatter about a new project, then interrupted, 'I have a special gift for your birthday. I know, it's not for a couple of weeks, but I can't wait to give it to you,' she smiled.

'Drink up, and I'll show you,' she said.

Even Philip found Margaret's statements to be an order. He followed her to the master bedroom. He looked around wondering what she had for him. She turned around, and the Roman dress fell to the floor.