Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a bustier, which held up stockings, and only just supported her breasts. She was ten years younger than him, and for all her faults, she was very desirable.

'Kiss me, Philip,' she demanded.

How could he refuse. While they deeply devoured each other, he wondered what else was on offer. Was she intending to go all the way? Knowing Margaret the answer was yes. Was he willing to screw her, and risk Felicity finding out? If he didn't put a stop to this madness, there would be no turning back.

He felt her pulling his cock out, and knew it was too late to stop. It was his turn to be driven past the point of no return. He pushed her back on the bed, and fell on top of her. She had her legs open, with the panties pushed aside. Had he done that or had she?

He rubbed his hardness up her slit, but she didn't want to play around. She thrust up at him, while holding his cock. He was delightfully ensnared. In and out, he thrust and pulled back. As though changing his mind, just as his cock was almost free of her vagina, he thrust back in. This was no escape plan, this was a determined attack. He was pounding her pussy.

Her only sound was a heavy breathing, and a murmured, ha, ha, ha. Not a rational word escaped her lips, unlike Felicity who shouted for more. The young woman under him was stronger than his wife, and thrust up at him with equal force. Their hips would be bruised in the morning.

Margaret was still in control, loving every minute of her retribution. This was far more forceful a fuck than her husband delivered.

'You're a dirty bitch. This is a birthday present a whore gives. You're a dirty fucking whore, Margaret,' he heavily breathed over her face.

She didn't know what to say. She'd never been talked to like this. The terrible words were keeping her back from an orgasm, yet at the same time they exciting her passionately.

The passion arising in her was overwhelming. It wasn't just his sex language, it was that this was a victory fuck. She was fucking her friend's husband, and loving it. She was always in control, but now it seemed she was losing it. The sexual excitement was overtaking her reserve. She panted out some unintelligible words, which were best unsaid. He heaved at her, then suddenly stopped.

For her there had been no warning signs, but she knew he was spurting his load into her. He was pushed right up inside, deeper than she had felt a cock before. He was shuddering, and it seemed to go on forever. How much cum did one man have?

Then it struck her. She threw her head back and wailed. An animal grunt was sounded then another. She couldn't stop the awful noise. This wasn't like her! She was always so calm. Her whole body trembled. Her nerve endings were on fire. Her breasts throbbed, and her nipples tingled. Her tummy was rippling like an earthquake.

Eventually he stopped pumping his cum into her. She sank into the bed, replete, sated, and satisfied. She was exhausted, and thoroughly fucked. She dare not let him know how much he had stirred her, and that it was unprecedented. She clamped her mouth shut, not wanting to let on how disturbed she was by him.

She smiled at him, and he smiled back.

'Very nice. Thank you Margaret, for the birthday present. Will I get another on the day?' he asked.

'Cheeky bastard! Maybe, if you are good,' she relented.

'I was good, I know,' he declared.

'Maybe I'll indulge you. Just keep it between us, and we'll see,' she told him, and got up out of bed.

***

A hand seized Felicity by the crotch, and fiercely whispered in an ear, 'Make sure you keep this away from my husband.'

'Sorry, Margaret, it was all my fault,' she began.

'Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, just so long as you behave yourself around my husband, alright?' she said.

'Sure, Margaret, thanks, Margaret,' Felicity simpered.

She didn't feel Margaret ease open the plastic zip-lock, sealing the suits crotch. Margaret smiled with glee, knowing what was to come. The lights in the dance room were low, so there was a chance only she would know of this retribution.

'Do me a favour, go and dance with Michael. All will be forgiven then. Remember, you are doing me a favour, so put everything you've got into it,' Margaret told her.

It sounded like yet another order. To get back in her friends good books, she would do as she had been told. Margaret was pointing to the handsome guy from earlier. The one who held her tight in his arms.

'Margaret said you wanted me to dance,' she said.

That statement was all wrong, if she were to please Margaret. They probably had a business deal going, and Florence was to be a sweetener for the deal. That would be typical of Margaret, to make an offer you couldn't refuse. A dance or two wouldn't be a hardship, especially if it pleased her friend.

'Only if you want to,' he said.

'Of course, I promised, remember. I agreed, 'later', didn't I,' she teased.

He grinned and led her onto the dance floor. She didn't like the way he looked at her, as he was thinking of continuing that naughty episode. What she just implicated was going too far, and he was responding to it. That wouldn't be a problem, usually, as she could easily get a man to behave. The difficulty now was that she couldn't control herself, let alone a man wanting her.

In a slow dance he had an excuse to hold her close, but would he take advantage of her? Stealing a kiss was one thing, but she knew from earlier, he kissed deeply and thoroughly. In front of her husband that would be going too far.

Though, on the dance floor she would be safe enough. After all, a kiss was just a kiss. It was afterward that she would have to find Philip, for his protection. If Michael tried to hold her too tight, she would have to tell him off, this time.

A fast number came on, and he asked, 'Can you dirty dance?'

She hadn't the slightest idea what he was talking about. She let him guide her, slipping into a tango to keep time with the beat. He was flinging her around the sparsely inhabited dance floor. Her head was in awhirl. It was like jiving, and she hadn't danced like that in years.

Michael held her under her arms, and swung her around. Then up, and down between his legs. If she were wearing a dress, her panties would have shot off into the watching crowd. This was the only advantage of wearing the tight outfit. He picked her up and slung her legs around his waist. She clamped them tight around him, not willing to be made more dizzy than she was. He let her down a little, and she had to wrap her arms around his neck. It was necessary to keep a tight hold, so as not to fall to the floor. It also gave her a chance to get her breath back.

She felt a hardness rub between the legs. She was safe in the one piece suit, but it was highly embarrassing. Everyone was watching the spectacle of them dirty dancing. Then she felt the hot hardness push between her lips. Her eyes widened with fear.

Friends and neighbours were cheering their dance show, not knowing how dirty it really was. She tried to break free, only it was too late. She felt him enter her, and when he thrust up with his hips, she had no option except to take it all.

Others on the dance floor thought it looked sexy, as though she were being screwed. They didn't know she was being fucked by a stranger! Felicity had to keep dancing, or reveal his cock, and let them know she was being fucked in public. The crowd, made up of friends, neighbours, and others, were clapping and cheering.

Revealing her breasts, or showing off her panties was one thing, but being taken in public was going too far. That he was a stranger made it far worse. Even in front of strangers it would have been so very bad, but in front of friends it was terrible.

He was humping her in time with the frenetic music. She was smiling over his shoulder, pretending to enjoy the dance. His hands weren't touching her anywhere sensitive, it was just his cock, thrusting into her vagina that was so wrong. He was circling the dance floor thrusting with his hips, while she clung on. If she moved, his cock would be seen, and everyone would see it disappearing into her body.

The angle was interesting, as his cock was rubbing her clit. he couldn't get all the way in, but it was enough. She began to climax, at the same time as the song came to its crescendo. Her head went back, and she screamed out her orgasm.

Friends and neighbours, and others, cheered, thinking she was acting the part. They didn't know a stranger had given her an orgasm, and she didn't want them to. She clung to him, breathing heavily. A moment ago she'd felt him stiffen, indicating he was spurting into her. The feel of a stranger shooting his cum into her vagina should have been devastating, but instead it was exciting. It was the trigger that sent her over the edge.

They came to a halt, with each of them trembling from the orgasms. She opened her eyes to see her husband watching her. He had a funny look on his face. Emotions were contorting his face. He looked sad. Was he aware of what she had done? She had let a stranger fuck her on the dance floor, in front of their friends. She should have fought the man off. If she hadn't been so stoked up she would have.

The record changed to a slower number, and the dance floor became full. He pulled out, and quickly tucked himself in. This time he tucked his cock into his trousers, not her vagina.

Felicity dare not make a fuss. She hardly knew Michael. All she knew about him was that he had the audacity to fuck her in front of everyone. Many of her friends were there, watching the dirty dancing. It was bad enough they thought she was pretending to be screwed. If they found out she was being fucked on the dance floor, she would die of shame.

Her husband and Margaret were applauding them. Margaret looked radiant, but her husband looked pale. She couldn't stand to share small talk with them after such an obscene act. She indicated she was getting a drink, then going to the toilet. Instead, she ran for the back door to escape them all.